Products for acne for youngcels

majesticincel

majesticincel

Whitepilled
So im 14 and need some product or some shit that will heal my acne and acne scars, but the problem is that im scared about it fucking up my test levels or some shit. Help me please bhaii i would be mtn without acne
:feelsrope: :feelscry:

Bump, i swear if @Xangsane does that shit again

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Bump niggers please

raw meat

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
i can tell from this post you are mentally retarded, please focus on iqmaxxing and schoolmaxxing first

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saisei, Sawa and majesticincel
products for acne = water
that’s it

remove all products in your routine, just water when you get in shower, and don’t have the shower temp astronomically high, drying your skin. you shouldn’t and don’t need to apply anything to your face. women have the worst skin, and their bathrooms and dressing tables are filled with hundreds of $$ of skincare.

the moment i stopped using the products cos i got lazy and cba to buy more, my skin literally cleared

• +1
products for acne = water
that’s it

remove all products in your routine, just water when you get in shower, and don’t have the shower temp astronomically high, drying your skin. you shouldn’t and don’t need to apply anything to your face. women have the worst skin, and their bathrooms and dressing tables are filled with hundreds of $$ of skincare
Ty man, will fix my diet instead and do everything naturally
Needed someone to say this

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
You need some carbs too
you need high protein and high fat. carbs are basically a useless macro nutrient. protein and fat are both useful , protein for muscle for example, and fats for maintaining hormones and metabolism. carbs just provide energy, that’s it, wich fats and protein can do themselves

• Love it
Ty man, will fix my diet instead and do everything naturally
Needed someone to say this
you need high protein and high fat. carbs are basically a useless macro nutrient. protein and fat are both useful , protein for muscle for example, and fats for maintaining hormones and metabolism. carbs just provide energy, that’s it, wich fats and protein can do themselves
also i’m not saying completely go to 0carbs, and i’m not saying go pure whole food diet. some progessed shit ain’t gonna hurt you, and carbs just keep minimal, don’t need carnivore or keto

• +1
You're dumb AF for suggesting a 14 yo to cut out carbs

• Hmm...
Don't listen to these Goatis sheep followers

• Hmm...
preschool.org

• WTF