Products for skin; Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil?

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
Which should I use for Collagen, Acne and moisturizer? Can I use both?

some questions: Does Coconut Oil have collagen benefits?
Which Aloe Vera works for you?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Nigga how tf are you a redcel and don’t know that tretinoin is step 0 of good skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, noodlelover, Gargamel and 4 others
Nigga how tf are you a redcel and don’t know that tretinoin is step 0 of good skin
Don't care + you are Lookism migrant

Tretironon is practically Retin A and Retin A reduces IGF-1...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, CokoMleko and N1666
Which should I use for Collagen, Acne and moisturizer? Can I use both?

some questions: Does Coconut Oil have collagen benefits?
Which Aloe Vera works for you?
I currently use Coconut Oil on wet skin after hot shower that drys my skin. Can't tell if it works for acne, but gives me a nice healthy glow for a bit afterwards.

Don't care + you are Lookism migrant

Tretironon is practically Retin A and Retin A reduces IGF-1...
Dude just please explain me how can something that you put on YOUR SKIN, not injecting, not drinking like pills, stunt your growth lmao, only maybe can oral tretinoin reduce that igf-1 but not cream version one lmao:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RoundHouse and ChristianChad
If you have naturally oily skin, don't use oil based moisturizers. Use water based ones.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ChristianChad
Dude just please explain me how can something that you put on YOUR SKIN, not injecting, not drinking like pills, stunt your growth lmao, only maybe can oral tretinoin reduce that igf-1 but not cream version one lmao:feelsuhh:
Nice try, Jew.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Nice try, Jew.
Oke, but anyways, you should use hyaluronic acid cream, with like 7-10% of hyaluronic in them, they are good for any skin type and will still give you glowing after some time of using it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ChristianChad
If you have naturally oily skin, don't use oil based moisturizers. Use water based ones.
Makes sense, I will keep this in mind and perhaps switch to Aloe Vera
although, I don't apply on normal skin I apply it after a hot shower which I follow up with cold water on face for a few minutes or use ice cubes on face (rubbing them, also below eyes); this dries my skin.
So after I do this (shower plus ice) I apply a bit of oil on wet skin (because I heard it captures moisture and moisturises via this mechanism).
And so after I apply this, my logic is that the skin will overcomepenste and produce too much oil (so in a way I prevent excess skin oil production). Is this sound logic or does it not work like that?

Definitely not coconut oil for acne, it is way too comedogenic. Don't use raw natural products only, there are perfectly formulated products out there with Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Ceramides etc. which all help with anti-aging.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Prettyboy, Gargamel and 1 other person
Makes sense, I will keep this in mind and perhaps switch to Aloe Vera
although, I don't apply on normal skin I apply it after a hot shower which I follow up with cold water on face for a few minutes or use ice cubes on face (rubbing them, also below eyes); this dries my skin.
So after I do this (shower plus ice) I apply a bit of oil on wet skin (because I heard it captures moisture and moisturises via this mechanism).
And so after I apply this, my logic is that the skin will overcomepenste and produce too much oil (so in a way I prevent excess skin oil production). Is this sound logic or does it not work like that?
Will not overcompensate and produce too much oil***

@DaddyLooksmax

Unless this is just a price issue, why not use real skincare products? I would suggest starting off with a cleanser, a moisturizer, and a retinol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, PYT and ChristianChad
aloe vera is better for the hair than it is for skin. but, i noticed a slightly better skin texture and it faded some scars on my face

for how cheap it is, i don't see why you shouldn't get it

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Johanjohan and PYT
Todd you have chad skin genetics.:feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
If tret is step 0 wtf are the other steps of goodvv by skin?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
aloe vera is better for the hair than it is for skin. but, i noticed a slightly better skin texture and it faded some scars on my face

for how cheap it is, i don't see why you shouldn't get it
What does it do for hair

I have 100% gel I use in my skin care

If tret is step 0 wtf are the other steps of goodvv by skin?:lul:
You know what I mean, I don’t even use an actual cleanser or brand name moisturiser and my skin is pretty decent from tret alone

Also bb cream takes it to the next lvl but some guys think that’s gay 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You know what I mean, I don’t even use an actual cleanser or brand name moisturiser and my skin is pretty decent from tret alone

Also bb cream takes it to the next lvl but some guys think that’s gay 🤷‍♂️
Fuck is bb cream?

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Fuck is bb cream?
Basically foundation that will slightly hide imperfections and brighten your face up

C917CE4D 5A58 423B 962A B0526CA9AB24

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and PYT
Instead of raw pure coconut oil use MCT coconut oil... is almost the same but it's not comedogenic.

Aloe vera is great, but I've heard accounts of people saying it may dry your skin if you leave it on too long.

I use organic aloe vera shampoo and it moisturizes my scalp pretty nicely.

TBH a simple CeraVe moisturizer will be far more handy that the above mentioned.

Also are you dietmaxxing?

• Love it
I use coconut oil. The non organic products generally have chemicals that soak through your skin, into your blood stream and lower T.

When it comes to skin care, everyone's skin is different so you have to try different things and take before and after pictures to find out what works best for you.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Need2Ascend and ChristianChad
into your blood stream and lower T.
If you are so concerned over Testosterone production you should stop fucking asians it is proven to lower male androgens post sex they drain your lifefroce through your penis :no:

🙏

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
If you are so concerned over Testosterone production you should stop fucking asians it is proven to lower male androgens post sex they drain your lifefroce through your penis :no:

🙏

:LOL: Worth it.

• WTF
Cool water + natural oils(argan, olive, ...)

I threw all that chemical shit away: moisturizers, cleanser, sunscreen, serums, toner, skinmasks.

Why would anyone put ingredients that are damaging to your body's health on your face? That this is supposed to be normal just shows how much with the world wrong is

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and ChristianChad