Profanity laced rant about why I hate America.

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken
So I went out to get some food tonight and decided to rant.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Hardrada
@Alt Number 3
@Ritalincel
@GlamGuru
@Earth Dollar
@AOL
@OldRooster
@Salludon
@nathan
@BloodTypeExpensive
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@noodlelover
@Wallenberg
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@toth77
@alurmo (passionate, not angry)
@user123456

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, UrGirlsMcm, BrahminBoss and 3 others
I’m too autistic to watch this whole thing can someone post a transcript

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and BigJimsWornOutTires
you know that’s how Jesus died you know that’s how julius caesar died

i swear they remind me of me sometimes

KMT with the high roll

knew that i made it when i had drivers holding my last name up in arrivals

when im in the air i prepare for the landing

IMG 5656
IMG 5655

PS. add me to your distro

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Lefty Rankin and n9wiff
So I went out to get some food tonight and decided to rant.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Hardrada
@Alt Number 3
@Ritalincel
@GlamGuru
@Earth Dollar
@AOL
@OldRooster
@Salludon
@nathan
@BloodTypeExpensive
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@noodlelover
@Wallenberg
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@toth77
@alurmo (passionate, not angry)
@user123456

Wait aren't you that teacher guy whose previous account was named "James" and had a hapa son?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I couldn't view the second clip because I deactivated my YT account in extreme protest against those fucking creeps. It's labeled adult-restricted content. But I watched the other three, most of them. However, what you said about having folks watch you eat, comparing that to watching you spit globs of nicotine saliva into a cup, ugh. The jury will need some time to decide on that one, buddy.

Fuck those cities and their strip mall mentality. Today, my scenery is trees, mountain tops, deer, a wandering bear or cougar, bobcats, wolves, and coyotes galore, and the occasional vulture, eagle, owl, and the screaming methhead on the other side of the southern hill. I assume he's on meth or could be moonshine. He does it every so often, screaming incoherent rants. Smh. The wilderness isn't for everyone. Oh, daily gunfire too. Lots of hunters around these grounds.

How I grew up is contradictory to the present. Big fucking cities. When I was younger, I worked in the malls. I'm used to that mentality. I also worked the nightclubs and bars, although, I preferred the former because of the Jäger Girls. We had a "special" bond. Ugh. Good times.

But it's not white privilege, Lefty. It's an arrogant wealthy one. You'll be amazed at how folks like the Obamas and Jacksons (Michael Jackson's fam) react to common folks of their color. I remember Janet Jackson telling a reporter, "poor black guys all have STDs." Yikes! Talking about judging people by their class, smfh at the Toothfaced Race.

• +1
Bump Hump GIF by Love Island Australia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lefty Rankin
Wait aren't you that teacher guy whose previous account was named "James" and had a hapa son?
Yes, Jamesothy.

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I couldn't view the second clip because I deactivated my YT account in extreme protest against those fucking creeps. It's labeled adult-restricted content. But I watched the other three, most of them. However, what you said about having folks watch you eat, comparing that to watching you spit globs of nicotine saliva into a cup, ugh. The jury will need some time to decide on that one, buddy.

Fuck those cities and their strip mall mentality. Today, my scenery is trees, mountain tops, deer, a wandering bear or cougar, bobcats, wolves, and coyotes galore, and the occasional vulture, eagle, owl, and the screaming methhead on the other side of the southern hill. I assume he's on meth or could be moonshine. He does it every so often, screaming incoherent rants. Smh. The wilderness isn't for everyone. Oh, daily gunfire too. Lots of hunters around these grounds.

How I grew up is contradictory to the present. Big fucking cities. When I was younger, I worked in the malls. I'm used to that mentality. I also worked the nightclubs and bars, although, I preferred the former because of the Jäger Girls. We had a "special" bond. Ugh. Good times.

But it's not white privilege, Lefty. It's an arrogant wealthy one. You'll be amazed at how folks like the Obamas and Jacksons (Michael Jackson's fam) react to common folks of their color. I remember Janet Jackson telling a reporter, "poor black guys all have STDs." Yikes! Talking about judging people by their class, smfh at the Toothfaced Race.
That's too bad man. The second one's where I get into the meat and potatoes. I don't know why they age restricted it. It's not worse than any of the others. I even sing a happy little song in the beginning. "I'm in a hurry to get things done. Oh I......."

America could be nice in your situation. That's what I'll carve out for myself if I'm ever forced to return.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nah you made me hungry for some fast food I want some kfc now innit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread