Professor volunteered to get mogged by me

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
My asian professor jestermaxxed by showing an example of probability, by making me stand up next to him, he’s about 5’5, and I fraud 6’. He proceeded to ask foids who has the higher probability to win a basketball game and they were all laughing saying me. Humiliation ritual, why would he do that, potential cuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Clark69, Kaari and 7 others
Any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
well im not surprised he was asian, asian guys have a habit of jestermaxxing too much due to low smv

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Elijah_leo, watah and 3 others
Normies love to jestermax

• +1
Reactions: greycel, truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and truthhurts
My asian professor jestermaxxed by showing an example of probability, by making me stand up next to him, he’s about 5’5, and I fraud 6’. He proceeded to ask foids who has the higher probability to win a basketball game and they were all laughing saying me. Humiliation ritual, why would he do that, potential cuck?
I don't know why dont you ask him?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2
Why don’t I ask him if he’s a cuck? Why would i do that?
He comes back home to his loving wife and 3 kids while you rott here with no life like us fucking imbecile nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, heyheyheybro22, 3links2 and 1 other person
AxAQDJZr 700w 0

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and AlbinoMaxxer
Yes, he’s a very funny jester but i would never jester by humiliating myself

yes, but he humiliated himself
idk but he seems like a decent prof

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Similar thing happened in an english class, The teacher was discussing the topic of adjectives, and to make a tall/short example, She told a 6'2 guy and other 5'4 one to stand at the sides of each other while everyone started laughing, Brutal.

• +1
well im not surprised he was asian, asian guys have a habit of jestermaxxing too much due to low smv
now he will finally slay

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and heyheyheybro22
i don't think he gives a shit

• +1
idk but he seems like a decent prof
For sure but that’s not what im asking
Similar thing happened in an english class, The teacher was discussing the topic of adjectives, and to make a tall/short example, She told a 6'2 guy and other 5'4 one to stand at the sides of each other while everyone started laughing, Brutal.
subconscious cuck
i don't think he gives a shit
or maybe he’s a cuck, u never know

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
For sure but that’s not what im asking

subconscious cuck

or maybe he’s a cuck, u never know
stop saying "subconscious" say unconscious plese

• +1
he wants u bby

• +1
kek, he was dying inside for sure

• +1
He status mogs you into oblivion

• +1