Profiles are not important..

T

theA_rab

Iron
Brad Pitt's profile
He doesn't have forward growth and his chin seems retruded and yet he is the SMV god
mDlKYc9.png

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Deleted member 4044 and hoodmaxxnigga
Being homeless isn't bad, because this homeless guy is happy

just pick a mouth breathing head tilted shot theory tbh i aint surprised this is definitely a greysel moment

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 6427, 5'8manlet and 5 others
just pick a mouth breathing head tilted shot theory tbh i aint surprised this is definitely a greysel moment
He doesn't have a good profile in all his photos..
Profiles are one of those autist inventions of this website..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GordonFreeman, hoodmaxxnigga, Kingkellz and 2 others
Kg2eu7H.jpg
short-haircuts-for-men-brad-pitt.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, Kingkellz and sorrowfulsad
Brad Pitt's profile
He doesn't have forward growth and his chin seems retruded and yet he is the SMV god
mDlKYc9.png
your profile is literally part of your fucking face. how stupid are you

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, hoodmaxxnigga and Kingkellz
your profile is literally part of your fucking face. how stupid are you
See..
Clueless autists like yourself cannot understand
The most important parts of your face are your front, and 3/4 face..
3/4 face is also called the "social angle". The social angle is more of like a diagonal view of the face. This is how people most often see you since few people stand squarely in front of you when you talk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
See..
Clueless autists like yourself cannot understand
The most important parts of your face are your front, and 3/4 face..
3/4 face is also called the "social angle". The social angle is more of like a diagonal view of the face. This is how people most often see you since few people stand squarely in front of you when you talk.
nigga shut the fuck up.

muh clueless autists then proceeds to post the WORST POSSIBLE PICTURE OF PITT TO SHOW YOUR POINT. literally 0 self aware.

profile is still part of your face. it is YOUR FACE. when you’re sitting down in a restaurant ppl see your profile, when ur walking on the street ppl see your profile, when ur driving a car ppl see your profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Kingkellz and DianabolDownie
Brad Pitt's profile
mDlKYc9.png
arab greycel

its over bro, take this from a subhuman 3/10 persian (me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and Kingkellz
Brad Pitt's profile
mDlKYc9.png
depends.
if you have striking profile, it can halo you so hard.

just look at barrett, but barely any person will has such profil

4F09E31E 3B93 4BED BF8F 5B4843BC5031

Profile is important retards

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
arab greycel

Being greycel is far more unattractive than any ethnicity could be. If he had a red name color he would be chaddam instead of gr*ycel. This sounds like a meme but it's not. In the modern sexual market women are acutely aware of how many posts and reps you have on incel forums. When I came here as greycel I was invisible but now I am slaying left and right just by dropping my username and mentioning how I have 2760 posts on .me :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, DianabolDownie and Kingkellz
58039AB0 9AB5 4326 AE57 845E08FA6F84

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
arab greycel

Still, he doesn't have a god tier profile like you would expect from Brad Pitt.
His Hyoid bone is clearly visible even at low body fat and his nose tip is pointing downward when he smiles. Nothing dramatic

Side profiles are only good for fashion and male model in static pictures for magazines..
IRL, people will be looking at your face in frontal view or 3/4 diagonal, specifically at eyes, from half a meter away and that's all what matters..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Still, he doesn't have a god tier profile like you would expect from Brad Pitt.
His Hyoid bone is clearly visible even at low body fat and his nose tip is pointing downward when he smiles. Nothing dramatic

Side profiles are only good for fashion and male model in static pictures for magazines..
IRL, people will be looking at your face in frontal view or 3/4 diagonal, specifically at eyes, from half a meter away and that's all what matters..
It's still important, even if you expect his profile to be even better than that. Clearly he has a good jaw, eye area, etc from side profile. If you look like the guy from the left from side it's definitely going to have an impact on your appearence and additionally if it's on that level of subhumanity your front is going to be shit too.

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
Profiles are one of those autist inventions of this website..
Good side profile =Good facial development = better dimorphic traits (that people will be able to see regardless of view). It is all tied in together you dumbfuck. There are some exceptions but it is generally true.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
profile is important

every angle is important ffs, even ur back of the head might halo u if u have a nice fade

but the front is the most important. Without a good front no other angle matters.
Girls look at you from every angle and you want to look as good from every angle as possible