Progesterone makes me aware of high cortisol and estrogenic I am

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
When I’m on prog I’m chill af no anxiety no inhib nothing. Because it has anti cortisol and estrogen effects I’m aware of how high inhib and cortisol I am when not on it, need to lose the fat tbh main cause of my estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Account
I always thought I was low cortisol because I don’t care about anything but that is cope. I feel stressed when there’s too many people near me ( common in curryland) when someone shouts at me ( mom for eg) when something goes wrong etc. everyone should be lean and if not lean then do everything to keep cortisol and estrogen minned as much as possible because otherwise you’re in a vicious cycle where because of the stress from caloric deficit and protein your body increases estrogen which directly synthesises fat storage. @Account

• +1
I always thought I was low cortisol because I don’t care about anything but that is cope. I feel stressed when there’s too many people near me ( common in curryland) when someone shouts at me ( mom for eg) when something goes wrong etc. everyone should be lean and if not lean then do everything to keep cortisol and estrogen minned as much as possible because otherwise you’re in a vicious cycle where because of the stress from caloric deficit and protein your body increases estrogen which directly synthesises fat storage. @Account
Oh yeah man for sure

If you are high cortisol before leanmaxxing just imagine while you are leanmaxxing. Cortisol factory because not eating enough sends your brain in a life or death situation lol. Sometimes its hard for me to sleep because of this

I find broccoli helps tremendously (broccoli theory)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Oh yeah man for sure

If you are high cortisol before leanmaxxing just imagine while you are leanmaxxing. Cortisol factory because not eating enough sends your brain in a life or death situation lol. Sometimes its hard for me to sleep because of this

I find broccoli helps tremendously (broccoli theory)
If you can’t get progesterone or for some reason wary of it ( which I can understand) magnesium and thyroid maxxing helps tremendously. Fructose as well can lower cortisol. Carnivorephags are now slowly incorporating honey for this reason because they can’t take the fatigue and stress from pure meat diet

• Love it
If you can’t get progesterone or for some reason wary of it ( which I can understand) magnesium and thyroid maxxing helps tremendously. Fructose as well can lower cortisol. Carnivorephags are now slowly incorporating honey for this reason because they can’t take the fatigue and stress from pure meat diet
I am going to eat some honey today now that u said that. but just enough as us leanmaxxers do. we never indulge

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827