Programming & hacking

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
if you want to become hacker, you need to know everything from scratch as the same time you can be successful programmer all your life with only using languages and frameworks without knowing what happens in the background

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
@sytyl @LooksOverAll @n0rthface @Wallenberg @BigJimsWornOutTires @justadude @cloUder @Delt @runescapeaddict1996 @faggotchadlite @Ethereal @Chad1212 @Baldingman1998 @WontStopNorwooding @uglymug @Shrek2OnDvD @BalkanPig @sergeant blackpill @PingPong @Thompsonz @Aliens95 @Digital Hitler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
@
sytyl
@sytyl @
LooksOverAll
@LooksOverAll @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
Wallenberg
@Wallenberg @
BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires @
justadude
@justadude @
cloUder
@cloUder @D@Delt @
runescapeaddict1996
@runescapeaddict1996 @F@faggotchadlite @
Ethereal
@Ethereal @
Chad1212
@Chad1212 @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
uglymug
@uglymug @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @
BalkanPig
@BalkanPig @
sergeant blackpill
@sergeant blackpill @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Aliens95
@Aliens95 @
Digital Hitler
@Digital Hitler

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
Kys you pathetic subhuman bitch. The only thing you'll be hacking is your grandma's Facebook account.

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, 11gaijin, Toth's thot and 9 others
if you want to become hacker, you need to know everything from scratch as the same time you can be successful programmer all your life with only using languages and frameworks without knowing what happens in the background
And that’s why hackers look like this 🤓

and web devs like this :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte, sytyl and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Banderacell, Uglyandfat, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and buckchadley31
Kys you pathetic sunhuman bitch. The only thing you'll be hacking is your grandma's Facebook account.
i used to go in my momma facebook to read her conversations
i have no soul , i am worst person
i am hacker from birth, a criminal
you should avoid me brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Banderacell, Deleted member 14323 and 4 others
high effort thread

• JFL
Every normie just learns web "development" and doesn't know wtf is going on behind the scenes. It went from being a based profession to a bunch of bozos who went to bootcamp. They're nothing like real programmers with years of experience and a passion for the field. I'm trained in refractoring the most fucked up code and I'm one of the top C-ers in the entire fucking internet-connected universe. Those normies are nothing to me but another IP address. I'll fucking revoke every single one of their commits from their github accounts with absolute ease using nothing but a single Raspberry PI client. My attack software can be anywhere, anytime, and it's tasked to remove all their git contributions from planet Earth. Not only am I extensively trained in remote cross-firewall device hacking, but I have access to over 100 FBI, CIA, and NSA git repositories. If only they could have known what doom-bringing C-one-liner they have raised from my fucking hands, maybe they would have stuck to their normie desk jobs. But they could not. They did not. And now they're paying the price. I will hail havoc upon every one of their puny online-presences and drown them in their own badly designed software.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 14392, one job away and 9 others
And that’s why hackers look like this 🤓

and web devs like this :chad:
unironically...

man people who program in their free time and have a passion for it are legit subhuman looking 99% of the time and have the worst egotistical personalities I've ever seen, imagine deriving confidence from being able to program...

the harder/more autistic a field in software, the more aspie, bad looks etc. the person is
the guys putting in their 9-5 for a paycheque and cutting corners whenever possible are based

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
unironically...

man people who program in their free time and have a passion for it are legit subhuman looking 99% of the time and have the worst egotistical personalities I've ever seen, imagine deriving confidence from being able to program...

the harder/more autistic a field in software, the more aspie, bad looks etc. the person is
the guys putting in their 9-5 for a paycheque and cutting corners whenever possible are based
true, top hackers are total incels that dedicated their lives to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and sytyl
unironically...

Tbh I imagine front end really comfy (once you actually get a good job). You can basically just reuse your code over and over, just change styling a little each time. You tell your boss it will take about 2 weeks to build that web app, where as in reality you just copy paste your old bootstrap project, download a nice theme and are done with it after one or two days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and sytyl
this is true for everything doe

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 756

• +1
true, top hackers are total incels that dedicated their lives to it
average hackers/systems devs/devops/low level stuff

average web dev/full stack/in it for the money and free time/little brain needed plug n play framework enjoyers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath, lutte, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Tbh I imagine front end really comfy (once you actually get a good job). You can basically just reuse your code over and over, just change styling a little each time. You tell your boss it will take about 2 weeks to build that web app, where as in reality you just copy paste your old bootstrap project, download a nice theme and are done with it after one or two days
bruh everyone on every team I've been on probably does 2-3 hours of work a day and stretches what can be done in a day to a week
and our bosses are none the wiser and can't say anything cuz of the sjw culture of employees needing to feel good...

is web dev actually for low IQs?
it's the 'easiest' relatively speaking, only something like qa is easier probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 13332 and 3 others
Become the best hacker in EE, then work for the government or big tech companies in NA when you get caught.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and sytyl
bruh everyone on every team I've been on probably does 2-3 hours of work a day and stretches what can be done in a day to a week
and our bosses are none the wiser and can't say anything cuz of the sjw culture of employees needing to feel good...

it's the 'easiest' relatively speaking, only something like qa is easier probably
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Fr fr

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
unironically...

quick example: @LooksOverAll

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 14323, lutte and 1 other person
@OldVirgin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
Your looks probably play a role in it but you are probably the way you are because of autism. Honestly if this isn't a troll I feel bad for you
I 100% don't have autism.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Just be tall. That'll help.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786

which country?

Yeah everyone is like that when getting paid hourly. I wish I could get a simple hourly wage job where I can take 1 week to change a string.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Kys you pathetic subhuman bitch. The only thing you'll be hacking is your grandma's Facebook account.
dont give him ideas , what if he hacks his moms facebook account and finds out @OldVirgin is his real father??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
Your posts in general. I guess it makes sense being ugly is associated with autism. Why don't you just be NT bro?
not autistic
scarred from bad life experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
After being blackpilled,I understand why curries cope with programming so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332