Prohormones act immediately ?

StolenDays

StolenDays

Kommunast
@jefferson

Do prohormones could bind to ARs immediately or only after they get activated by the liver

If so, if I inject/apply them somewhere far away from liver, do they immediately go to the liver (non-oral use) ?

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
just saying, i knew this black guy whos cock stopped working after he took some shit like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Acnno
You liver will commit suicide if you use those if you want better gains just use regular roids

• +1
Reactions: Stare
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StolenDays, janoycresva and Acnno
You liver will commit suicide if you use those if you want better gains just use regular roids
You unfortunately didnt guess my overly evil plan :feelshmm:
I only want this question answered. Everything else will be disregarded

You unfortunately didnt guess my overly evil plan :feelshmm:
I only want this question answered. Everything else will be disregarded

are u trying to inject locally to some receptor site like ur cock/delts JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6492
Shit like superdrol is NOT a prohormone if that's what you're talking about. Prohormones are things like 4-andro where they need to be converted into the steroid hormone before your body uses then.

Injecting orals lowers liver toxicity because you avoid the portal vein and first pass through the liver.

• +1
Reactions: StolenDays
Shit like superdrol is NOT a prohormone if that's what you're talking about. Prohormones are things like 4-andro where they need to be converted into the steroid hormone before your body uses then.

Injecting orals lowers liver toxicity because you avoid the portal vein and first pass through the liver.
Have you ever used topical progesterone, androsterone, DHEA, etc.? Would these be a good place to start androgen-wise or are these simply just too weak compared to actual test, DHT, 11-KDHT, etc.?

Prohormones are things like 4-andro where they need to be converted into the steroid hormone before your body uses then
So Prohormones get converted by certain enzymas in the tissue?

Or do Prohormones already bind to androgen receptors

So Prohormones get converted by certain enzymas in the tissue?

Or do Prohormones already bind to androgen receptors
Converted and then after they can bind to androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss_tester and StolenDays