Prolactin after sex 400% higher than prolactin after masturbation

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk

So why exactly is masturbation seen as so hormonally harmful for a guy as opposed to sex?
Plus prolactin only has a half-life of 30-55mins so I doubt how destructive it really is.

Is the increased prolactin argument against masturbation just bullshit?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
what are the effects of prolactin?

fatigue/lack of energy, depression, high inhibtion, lowered dopamine, anhedonia, lowered libido, erectile dysfuntion

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, qaum and Deleted member
@AlexBrown84 but there is a study mentioning how sex is different from masturbation and having sex releases some hormones which counter and negate the negative effects of prolactin but masturbation doesnt release this hormones

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
@AlexBrown84 but there is a study mentioning how sex is different from masturbation and having sex releases some hormones which counter and negate the negative effects of prolactin but masturbation doesnt release this hormones
it's truly over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, BoneDensity and currylightskin
fatigue/lack of energy, depression, high inhibtion, lowered dopamine, anhedonia, lowered libido, erectile dysfuntion
That’s cope tho.

There is no way that you would feel more depressed etc after sex than after sitting alone in your room and jerking off like a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 19036, johncruz12345 and 5 others
Any link to this? I'm very interested because from personal experience I feel like sex actually improves your hormones wheras masturbation harms them but I'm not sure why

Any form of ejaculation harms the body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, MrIncrelex, Sens and 4 others
That’s cope tho.

There is no way that you would feel more depressed etc after sex than after sitting alone in your room and jerking off like a cuck
It could be other factors that make you depressed after sitting in your room and jerking off, like lowered vitamin D from not going outside
why though? Loss of nutrients like Zinc?

• +1
Reactions: MrIncrelex
Any link to this? I'm very interested because from personal experience I feel like sex actually improves your hormones wheras masturbation harms them but I'm not sure why
yeah true im trying to find it . incels cope with masturbation but jacking off watching pixels of an other man fucking a girl is not the same as having someone in your bed and ramming her cervix . sex releases different hormones while masturbation releases different hormones . you feel fulfilled and happy after sex while you feel sleepy and tired after jacking off

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and fauxfox
There is more dopamine during sex and so more prolactin is released.

true but sex releases hormones which pretty much negates the negative effects of ejaculation . dont let any incel tell you fapping in fleshlight is better than cumming inside a girl

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
It could be other factors that make you depressed after sitting in your room and jerking off, like lowered vitamin D from not going outside

why though? Loss of nutrients like Zinc?
Yes and increase in harmful hormones.

Your body’s telling you to sleep after ejaculation.

true but sex releases hormones which pretty much negates the negative effects of ejaculation . dont let any incel tell you fapping in fleshlight is better than cumming inside a girl
Definitely but you can train yourself not to cum during sex to get all the benefits without the downsides.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
.The difference is that during sex and afterwards testosterone goes up. The same does not apply with masturbation. Also more endorphins are released after sex. Which give a sense of wellbeing.

But in terms of productivity and energy you will only feel a difference if your prolactin was high and now its low. If your prolactin was always low-normal range than you will not get those benefits.

By the way fun fact, if you were to have a prolactin test they tell you to abstain for at least three days.

There is more dopamine during sex and so more prolactin is released.
I thought dopamine and prolactin were inversely correlated? When your prolactin goes up dopamine goes down and vice versa
Yes and increase in harmful hormones.

Your body’s telling you to sleep after ejaculation.
what harmful hormones other than prolactin though? Because prolactin is harmful but more of it is released from sex rather than masturbation. So if it were the only hormone wouldn't the people regularly having sex have shittier hormones than those that masturbate?

I thought dopamine and prolactin were inversely correlated? When your prolactin goes up dopamine goes down and vice versa

what harmful hormones other than prolactin though? Because prolactin is harmful but more of it is released from sex rather than masturbation. So if it were the only hormone wouldn't the people regularly having sex have shittier hormones than those that masturbate?
Sex increases oxytocin and serotonin. Fapping doesn’t.

Ejaculation of all kinds increases prolactin, estrogen, and in the long run decreases testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and fauxfox
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
This is a bullshit article made by old faggots in order to give incels and excuse not to try and have sex

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
lifefuel, I have been abstaining from sex since september, when I left my quarrelsome girlfriend.
And I have been nofapping since the start of 2022

by the way my gyno and my high prolactin is genetical and it remains no matter how much nofap and nosex I do

How long does it take after for the prolacti levels to go back To normal

makes sense that the bonding hormone is even stronger after real sex, prolactin copers on suicide watch

inb4 "i will never have sex with my ideal woman when I find her"

It doesn't even matter. Looksmax autists obsessing over irrelevant bs as usual. Muh T, muh prolactin, muh xenoestrogens, muh hormones, yada yada yada... None of this shit will affect your lives or looks in any significant way, unless you actually have a condition (apart from the obvious autism and retardation)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whotthehell, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and efidescontinuado
jfl at your avi :lul:

a guy from telegram noticed my bodyframe (before gym bulking) looks like slenderman and morphed me into this

• +1
Reactions: qaum
MASTURBATOR GANG TAKING THE W ONCE AGAIN :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: WE'RE ONLY 1/5TH AS FATIGUED, DEPRESSED, LOW DOPAMINE, AND ERECTILELY DYSFUNCT

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ok bro keep jerking off if you think prolactin is only elevated for 50 mins lol.

There’s a reason you don’t do blood tests for 24-48 hours after sexual activity.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So why exactly is masturbation seen as so hormonally harmful for a guy as opposed to sex?
Because sex releases oxytocin, or at least more oxytocin than masturbating.

Plus prolactin only has a half-life of 30-55mins so I doubt how destructive it really is.

Is the increased prolactin argument against masturbation just bullshit?
its only temporary

yeah true im trying to find it . incels cope with masturbation but jacking off watching pixels of an other man fucking a girl is not the same as having someone in your bed and ramming her cervix . sex releases different hormones while masturbation releases different hormones . you feel fulfilled and happy after sex while you feel sleepy and tired after jacking off
What if i watch women alone?

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
With sex you get some exercise at least.

• Low testosterone
  • Low DHT – thus low confidence and reduce “manly” feeling.
  • Mood disorders – such as aggression, mood swings, irritation, depression, etc.
  • Reduced dopamine, which leads to anhedonia, lack of motivation, drive and enjoyment
  • Low libido
  • Elevated serum calcium
  • Digestive issues
  • Skin issues
  • Balding
  • Poofy nipples
  • Elevated serotonin and the related mood disorders that come with it

• +1
Reactions: watah, fauxfox, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
thats correct, i abstain for fapping just because i think its useless i dont believe in any of those physical benefits but the mental benefits of nofap are very real , the difference between sex and fap is most mental , altought sex is a way better cardio lol ,nofap is just for mental health and mental health is crucious for a good life