Prolly get mogged.

vortex

vortex

Scared of women
just rate and tell me what to fix.(No bs) losing weight currently.

Attachments

• IMG_6977.jpeg
    IMG_6977.jpeg
    834.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko
Not yet but u have good eyebrows and lashes

If ur still under 21 do all the jawmaxing in the book since u look to be lacking there

Not yet but u have good eyebrows and lashes

If ur still under 21 do all the jawmaxing in the book since u look to be lacking there
okay, what could I do to make my jaw better?

What the hell is with that eyeliner and those lashes. You look like you're bisexual..

okay, what could I do to make my jaw better?
how old r u?

I would do chewing, mewing all that autism

Surgery is also an option but if ur still growing that could help since ur gonial angle is high u look undergrown

من وين انت اخوي

how old r u?

I would do chewing, mewing all that autism

Surgery is also an option but if ur still growing that could help since ur gonial angle is high u look undergrown
13 years old gonna be 14 in 2 months.

• +1
13 years old gonna be 14 in 2 months.
Oh yes then u have a lot of progress to still be done ur very young

Just chew a lot of gum every day, sleep well for growth in bone and also height, I recommend also taking in vitamin pills to make sure ur taking all ur vitamins that’s really important for proper facial growth

Ur pretty much at the perfect stage to start looksmaxing very young and started puberty that’s where the results kick in

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
has any girl ever complimented your eyelashes

Oh yes then u have a lot of progress to still be done ur very young

Just chew a lot of gum every day, sleep well for growth in bone and also height, I recommend also taking in vitamin pills to make sure ur taking all ur vitamins that’s really important for proper facial growth

Ur pretty much at the perfect stage to start looksmaxing very young and started puberty that’s where the results kick in
I sleep 9 hours and 50 minutes a day

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Iasacrko
I sleep 9 hours and 50 minutes a day
Yeah in ur age it’s important to eat well healthy whole foods

I strongly recommend drinking a lot of raw milk and water since that’ll help u grow to ur max potential if ur not already tall

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Yeah in ur age it’s important to eat well healthy whole foods

I strongly recommend drinking a lot of raw milk and water since that’ll help u grow to ur max potential if ur not already tall
I have heard good stuff about raw milk, what about lactose free milk? (Iam lactose tolerant)

• +1
I have heard good stuff about raw milk, what about lactose free milk? (Iam lactose tolerant)
I don’t know but all the fags who are tall say that’s good :feelskek:

It’s important to be raw milk tho

U have really rare eyelashes looks good in men and women due to the sexual dymorphism so u have potential better to max out everything at that age

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Bro you are 13. Just sleep well, eat whole foods, get sun exposure and your bones will grow. Thats all you have to know and now delete your acc. Its too early for you for shit like this. Go out enjoy your childhood

• Hmm...
Reactions: cavy
damn mirin those lashes mine are also long but not curled unfortunate;y