prolly roping soon what should I do before I go

rooman

rooman

Retardmaxxed
I'm gonna try astral projecting to see if a spirit I meet can help me reincarnate but other than that Idk what I'm finna do before I leave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, Acion and 160cmcurry
@Acion

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Dumbest thing I've ever read.

Read this OP:
How many Card Combinations (Seconds) in a 52 Card Deck?

Set a timer to count down 52! seconds (that’s 8.0658×10^67 seconds)
Stand on the equator, and take a step forward every billion years

When you’ve circled the earth once, take a drop of water from the Pacific Ocean, and keep going
When the Pacific Ocean is empty, lay a sheet of paper down, refill the ocean and carry on.
When your stack of paper reaches the sun, take a look at the timer.

The 3 left-most digits won’t have changed. 8.063×10^67 seconds left to go. You have to repeat the whole process 1000 times to get 1/3 of the way through that time. 5.385×10^67 seconds left to go.
So to kill that time you try something else.
Shuffle a deck of cards, deal yourself 5 cards every billion years

Each time you get a royal flush, buy a lottery ticket
Each time that ticket wins the jackpot, throw a grain of sand in the grand canyon

When the grand canyon’s full, take 1oz of rock off Mount Everest, empty the canyon and carry on.
When Everest has been leveled, check the timer.
There’s barely any change. 5.364×10^67 seconds left. You’d have to repeat this process 256 times to have run out the timer.

Then realise eternity is trillions upon trillions of times longer than this. The numbers of 0s stretch to the moon and back, around the Earth 1000 times, to the edge of the Universe and back millions of times.
It is incomprehensible..

All for what, a reincarnation, that might already happen after death (we don't know)? Making a deal with entities/demons, to exchange the chance of spending an (equally likely potential) Eternity in Heaven?

Worst trade of all fucking time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, boss8055, onskibidi and 3 others
Write ".org made me do this" on ur wall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, Kanye West's Cousin and 8 others
help me out :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Stop eating carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Junko, User28823 and 5 others
Go fuck some hookers and run a few miles

• +1
Reactions: 0w3niscool, EdgyFashionist, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
Go ER

• JFL
Dumbest thing I've ever read.

Read this OP:
How many Card Combinations (Seconds) in a 52 Card Deck?

Set a timer to count down 52! seconds (that’s 8.0658×10^67 seconds)
Stand on the equator, and take a step forward every billion years

When you’ve circled the earth once, take a drop of water from the Pacific Ocean, and keep going
When the Pacific Ocean is empty, lay a sheet of paper down, refill the ocean and carry on.
When your stack of paper reaches the sun, take a look at the timer.

The 3 left-most digits won’t have changed. 8.063×10^67 seconds left to go. You have to repeat the whole process 1000 times to get 1/3 of the way through that time. 5.385×10^67 seconds left to go.
So to kill that time you try something else.
Shuffle a deck of cards, deal yourself 5 cards every billion years

Each time you get a royal flush, buy a lottery ticket
Each time that ticket wins the jackpot, throw a grain of sand in the grand canyon

When the grand canyon’s full, take 1oz of rock off Mount Everest, empty the canyon and carry on.
When Everest has been leveled, check the timer.
There’s barely any change. 5.364×10^67 seconds left. You’d have to repeat this process 256 times to have run out the timer.

Then realise eternity is trillions upon trillions of times longer than this. The numbers of 0s stretch to the moon and back, around the Earth 1000 times, to the edge of the Universe and back millions of times.
It is incomprehensible..

All for what, a reincarnation, that might already happen after death (we don't know)? Making a deal with entities/demons, to exchange the chance of spending an (equally likely potential) Eternity in Heaven?

Worst trade of all fucking time
I believe in an afterlife where with guidance I can reincarnate into a vessel I so desire. This can be false but hopefully it isn't. I don't think there's a heaven or hell and if I make a deal with an entity with higher wisdom then maybe they can guide me once I leave. That's my theory.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, 160cmcurry, Kaari and 1 other person
I believe in an afterlife where with guidance I can reincarnate into a vessel I so desire. This can be false but hopefully it isn't. I don't think there's a heaven or hell and if I make a deal with an entity with higher wisdom then maybe they can guide me once I leave. That's my theory.
If you believe in an entity that you can make a deal with, then you believe that a Heaven/Hell exists
Because the entities and rituals that you are saying you want to do, are with Demons specifically

It is not worth going down that road then

Just hope that Reincarnation exists. Because what you are doing is either pointless or an astronomically huge negative

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, The Homelander, Kaari and 1 other person
I'm gonna try astral projecting to see if a spirit I meet can help me reincarnate but other than that Idk what I'm finna do before I leave.
Payment bitcoin

• +1
send me all your money

• +1
Don’t rope just cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, Kaari and greycel
I’ve been saying “Go ER” since you were in nappies bud
fair enough brocel, besides I just turned 7 anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and The Homelander
Idk what I'm finna do before I leave.
Do some low inhib shit you always wanted to do. Do some shit that would be impractical if you had a future. Blow all of your money on some fun shit.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and rooman
Repent to Jesus

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Pneuma Palingenesis

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Do not reincarate brother. This planet is a loosh farm run by entities that are below the true being of light. Do not enter the tunnel of light after death. Try to go home (plerome), to the place where your soul came from before it sescended upon this wicked realm. Also you should try to fight against all tempation of the human body before you die so those tempations dont pull you to earth after you die (heart shall be lighter than the feather)

• +1
life isnt all abt love work hard to earn money get your life together and hadmaxx with money dont accept your destiny

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and rooman
What spirit do you want to meet?
I'm not entirely sure but any spirit that could guide me through reincarnation so most likely an old spirit with wisdom. I always liked lucifer so I suppose that'd be my go to spirit once I astral project.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
life isnt all abt love work hard to earn money get your life together and hadmaxx with money dont accept your destiny
Just play by the matrix rules!

• JFL
I'm not entirely sure but any spirit that could guide me through reincarnation so most likely an old spirit with wisdom. I always liked lucifer so I suppose that'd be my go to spirit once I astral project.
Beware of shapeshifters (which basically all entities in the astral plane are) and beings of darkness disguising themselves as beings of light. I wouldnt trust any one in the astral plane (5D), only in higher realms (pleroma) you can trust entities (aeons)

• +1
Can you at least live stream it?

• JFL
Eat some organs

What astral projection method are you going to use? I wanna fuck some ghost pussy.

• JFL
What astral projection method are you going to use? I wanna fuck some ghost pussy.
Probably just gonna lay down and wait until I'm fully relaxed then use the climbing rope technique.

Meetup with me before roping

• Hmm...