Prom

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Anybody here ever went to prom? I’m starting to feel depressed realizing that I won’t be going to prom with anybody, so there’s no point in going.
Really, niggas? I’m gonna assume NONE of you went to prom.

Last edited:
I didn't go to prom

No one liked me in high school except for two other people, and girls certainly wouldn't like me.

There was no point in even asking anyone to go with me since I would have been rejected by everyone with my nonexistent status.

I didn't go to prom

No one liked me in high school except for two other people, and girls certainly wouldn't like me.

There was no point in even asking anyone to go with me since I would have been rejected by everyone with my nonexistent status.
Same.

I didnt go, I dont regret it at all tbh, not like I would have had sex or had a good time.

life all about being good looking, no point doing anything being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: VST
you already cut yourself out the equation of getting laid or meeting people lmao.

then your gonna wonder why nobody likes you or comes talks to you lol

Mind you I didn’t go either but I did end up going to a mexican club instead so it balances out

we don't have prom in the same regard as in US, but some choreographed dances you gotta do and a little party after. My oneitis asked if I had a pair for the dances (months before when practice started), but i hated dancing and was socially insecure due to being fat (i was 190cm at the time ~4 yrs ago and 125 kg), so i turned it down

talk about autism

Nope didn't go.