prominent eye bags

seizen

seizen

Blue Eyed
does anybody know a non cope method to fix my eye bags, sometimes they’re prominent but usually not, i saw some recent photos of me and idk if it was the angle or not but they were kinda bad

This question has been asked thousands of times on this forum which is why these posts garner very little interaction and replies.

Eye bags are most likely result of two main things, either poor circulation (1) or bad bone structure (2). To fix the poor circulation you can use some caffeine cream, to fix the bad bone structure of course there’s a variety of things you could do if still in puberty to try and correct the underlying bone structure (mewing, chewing, etc.). If you aren’t in puberty, you can “cope” by using volulifine or getting filler.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and seizen
This question has been asked thousands of times on this forum. Eye bags are most likely result of either poor circulation (1) or bad bone structure (2).
how can i make my circulation better then??

This question has been asked thousands of times on this forum which is why these posts garner very little interaction and replies.

Eye bags are most likely result of two main things, either poor circulation (1) or bad bone structure (2). To fix the poor circulation you can use some caffeine cream, to fix the bad bone structure of course there’s a variety of things you could do if still in puberty to try and correct the underlying bone structure (mewing, chewing, etc.). If you aren’t in puberty, you can “cope” by using volulifine or getting filler.
aright thanks buddy, i’ll try some caffeine cream and see if it works, like i said they aren’t always there and usually my skin is pretty tight all around but sometimes it can be a little bit loose and “droopy”