Prominent Left Wing Ethnic Women With White Boyfriends (Race Pill)

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
You have to ask yourself why a very large percentage of left wing ethnic women are dating white guys. Why is the percentage so high? Do these women prefer to date white men over ethnic men?

I don't understand why white men have such a problem with these types of women. They are mostly only fucking white men. Think about what that tells you.

AOC
aoc-boyfriend-knock-down-the-house.jpg

ILAN OMAR
omar-3449.jpg

ASH SARKAR (NOVARA MEDIA)

117808553_3191501314262953_7729038632680893712_n.jpg

MOYA LOTHIAN-MCCLEAN (NOVARA MEDIA)

EMMA DABIRI (confirmed to have a white partner)
"As Irish-Nigerian writer Emma Dabiri notes: “Whiteness is ‘pure’ and doesn’t extend to brown girls, even those who can trace their Irish ancestry back to the 10th century.”

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Hate that bitch Ash Sakar so much

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15791 and FailedNormieManlet
The question is why would a white guy degrade themselves by dating these barking creatures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Daniel Plainview, ConspiracyTheory and 14 others
The question is why would a white guy degrade themselves by dating these barking creatures

These are not good examples. Politicians often marry people for their connections and wealth,it's a way of retaining political relevance. These men probably married these women because they held positions of power and likewise these women chose these men for some immediate benefits .

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 18244
Mclovinpill is Undefeated @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and FailedNormieManlet
These are not good examples. Politicians often marry people for their connections and wealth,it's a way of retaining political relevance. These men probably married these women because they held positions of power and likewise these women chose these men for some immediate benefits .
AOCs boyfriend is just some CS nerd

idk about the other guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin and Jason Voorhees
pussy is pussy tbh, but the guys are usually the soy hyper liberal types so they think it makes them better people

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 9670
pussy is pussy tbh, but the guys are usually the soy hyper liberal types so they think it makes them better people
AOC is hot af and has big tits who cares

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ConspiracyTheory, ballskin and 1 other person
I definitely would
I just think it’s insane to date something that keeps barking about your race being the root of all evil. These libtards have subhuman iq and don’t even adhere to their non-racism standards.

If you were black, would you date a kkk bitch?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomogger, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19551 and 7 others
Cope tbh the extremely liberal non white women gravitate a lot more towards white men, same with the extremely conservative Candace Owen types, even the ones who aren't politicians. Yes politicians marry for status nut JFL most of these ethnic women are marrying white guys who have far lower status and political relevance than themselves

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 2 others
I just think it’s insane to date something that keeps barking about your race being the root of all evil. These libtards have subhuman iq and don’t even adhere to their non-racism standards.

If you were black, would you date a kkk bitch?
I'm a self hating cumskin anyway

I'd probably agree with them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 18244
Cope tbh the extremely liberal non white women gravitate a lot more towards white men, same with the extremely conservative Candace Owen types, even the ones who aren't politicians. Yes politicians marry for status nut JFL most of these ethnic women are marrying white guys who have far lower status and political relevance than themselves
I was mainly talking about men. Men usually do this. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head but men often marry women for political benefits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Pussy isn’t pussy.
You couldn’t pay me to smell a curry’s cunt.
But I (and everyone in history) would devour 8/10+ White, light-skin, Asian, Latina womens pussies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 20056
You have to ask yourself why a very large percentage of left wing ethnic women are dating white guys. Why is the percentage so high? Do these women prefer to date white men over ethnic men?

I don't understand why white men have such a problem with these types of women. They are mostly only fucking white men. Think about what that tells you.

AOC
aoc-boyfriend-knock-down-the-house.jpg

ILAN OMAR
omar-3449.jpg

ASH SARKAR (NOVARA MEDIA)

117808553_3191501314262953_7729038632680893712_n.jpg

MOYA LOTHIAN-MCCLEAN (NOVARA MEDIA)

EMMA DABIRI (confirmed to have a white partner)
"As Irish-Nigerian writer Emma Dabiri notes: “Whiteness is ‘pure’ and doesn’t extend to brown girls, even those who can trace their Irish ancestry back to the 10th century.”

maxresdefault.jpg

All are ugly except Noya

This isn’t a W for white men this is an L because we are willing to fuck 4/10 ethnic women it’s pathetic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Pussy isn’t pussy.
But I (and everyone in history) would devour 8/10+ White, light-skin, Asian, Latina womens pussies.
Remove Asian and your corrected.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
because feminist love white cuck, do you ever see a cuck with non feminist?

Agreed, however 8/10 Asian is a different breed. Not just a random Gook.
Only white guys like Asian women. As I said every race will do this to Latina and white girls but not Asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 17311
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Personally I dont
Because your ethnic. Guys like @SteveRogers project their white lust for Asian women onto everybody else when ethnics dont like Asian women and would rather fuck a curry and arab whore over one

• JFL
Because your ethnic. Guys like @SteveRogers project their white lust for Asian women onto everybody else when ethnics dont like Asian women and would rather fuck a curry and arab whore over one
Im white bhai

I have white lust for Asian women cause they’re small and their features are attractive, I couldn’t give a single fuck who you find attractive nigga.

I have white lust for Asian women cause they’re small and their features are attractive, I couldn’t give a single fuck who you find attractive nigga.
That’s fine but you said “any guy” which means more than just you, it’s a very common thing white men do because Nordics like you love Asian women but fail to realise only you guys feel this way towards them. Every guy would suck 8/10 white pussy and Latina pussy indeed but not all ethnic men wouldn’t simp for 8/10 gook pussy

• +1
That’s fine but you said “any guy” which means more than just you, it’s a very common thing white men do because Nordics like you love Asian women but fail to realise only you guys feel this way towards them. Every guy would suck 8/10 white pussy and Latina pussy indeed but not all ethnic men wouldn’t simp for 8/10 gook pussy
I didn’t disagree, I think you’re right.
I’ll say any “white” guy then.
You get what I meant.

big booty theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Im not larping
I discovered this place when I was 14
That’s not healthy bro… @ 14 I was busy slaying in school you shouldn’t be here come back at 19 if your incel otherwise delete this site and never come back you don’t need it

That’s not healthy bro… @ 14 I was busy slaying in school you shouldn’t be here come back at 19 if your incel otherwise delete this site and never come back you don’t need it
Cause I was narcy and bored during covid bhai..
This is not an incel forum plus I only have 2K posts in like 8 months so im technically not rotting

Cause I was narcy and bored during covid bhai..
This is not an incel forum plus I only have 2K posts in like 8 months so im technically not rotting
Eh I don’t even rot here I just pop up whislt I’m doing other shit and spam posts for the funnoff it. I have so many tabs open off this site that my time spend on it is high but in reality it’s jsut because I don’t shut the browser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Pussy isn’t pussy.
For many men it is. Why discriminate if it's your only chance at ascension?

lol ugly ethnics foids dating old white farts nothing to see here

Replies to this thread are cope. These women mog average white women + they are more submissive.

To get with white woman you have to be cuck whether she leftist or rightist.

So why are the low IQ white supremacists going on about white replacement, white genocide etc? If you look at ethnic women in the west, they generally only fuck whites. Ethnic men are not fucking white women. The gatekeepers of sex are ensuring that the white race continues to flourish. The whole white genocide thing is low iq. White women are not reproducing with ethnic men and ethnic women throw themselves at white dick. The problem with white supremacists is that they are autists and therefore end up on forums like this rather than having normal social circles and normal lives, women etc. They see ethnics with unicorn women and think ethnics are doing better than them and get rage. Most ethnic men in the west won't reproduce and will die out.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
wow who would have thought women who are constantly exposed to narratives painting a group of men as ultra powerful would end up preferring these men for dating?

So why are the low IQ white supremacists going on about white replacement, white genocide etc? If you look at ethnic women in the west, they generally only fuck whites. Ethnic men are not fucking white women. The gatekeepers of sex are ensuring that the white race continues to flourish. The whole white genocide thing is low iq. White women are not reproducing with ethnic men and ethnic women throw themselves at white dick. The problem with white supremacists is that they are autists and therefore end up on forums like this rather than having normal social circles and normal lives, women etc. They see ethnics with unicorn women and think ethnics are doing better than them and get rage. Most ethnic men in the west won't reproduce and will die out.
the average ethnic and white men are both autistic. white men for being oblivious to the existence of jbw and not knowing how to properly capitalize on it, and ethnic men for not only allowing jbw to exist but for supporting one of the main driving forces of jbw(modern day race politics)

You forgot Pocahontas
iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back