Proof ALL normies are sociopaths

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The fact that nobody seems to give a shit about other people's bad behavior as long as they have good looks or superior status. You can literally treat others like utter shit but nobody will give a shit as long as the person being a doucebag is being so to somebody else of lower status or with inferior looks. The reason is that normies despite their virtue signaling don't actually give a shit about people of lower status and are perfectly happy looking the other way when they are mistreated as long as the person being mistreated is viewed/seen as lower status.

This is evidence that normies despite pretending otherwise are in fact just sociopaths like everybody else and that they don't value your moral character whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Chadeep and 6 others
Nah, they'll step in unless the bully is real good looking or dom, and then they won't just because they're scared, not because they won't see a injustice happening.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 5522 and 4 others
HEY FUCK YOU SQUIDWARD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, Chadeep and 4 others
Nah, they'll step in unless the bully is real good looking or dom, and then they won't just because they're scared, not because they won't see a injustice happening.

Not consistent with my experience. I remember at school (both pre-school as well as high school) that nobody gave a single shit about bullying. Teachers of course would act like tough shit and pretend bullying was the worst thing ever but nobody among the students cared. If somebody bullied basically people just looked past it.

Thing is there is a pecking order, and everybody understands it. Outrage about bullying is fake and hollow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 5522 and 3 others
Images 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5522
The fact that nobody seems to give a shit about other people's bad behavior as long as they have good looks or superior status. You can literally treat others like utter shit but nobody will give a shit as long as the person being a doucebag is being so to somebody else of lower status or with inferior looks. The reason is that normies despite their virtue signaling don't actually give a shit about people of lower status and are perfectly happy looking the other way when they are mistreated as long as the person being mistreated is viewed/seen as lower status.

This is evidence that normies despite pretending otherwise are in fact just sociopaths like everybody else and that they don't value your moral character whatsoever.
they do, i don't, i don't let injustice producing in front of my eyes, never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5522
no joke women actually feel bad for shit like that, more than man believe or not. they just dont wanna fuck subhumans but they feel bad for them. tbh this is only reason i dont hate women more or less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
no joke women actually feel bad for shit like that, more than man believe or not. they just dont wanna fuck subhumans but they feel bad for them. tbh this is only reason i dont hate women more or less

False. They victim blame. They will find a reason to justify the subhuman being bullied.

You see this all the time in abusive households when the father beats the child.

The woman will always say to the child.

"Why you getting in his way for"

"You know he is in a bad mood today "

"Stop making so much noise then he won't hit you"

Etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ocelot, Chadeep and 2 others
I've come across this kind of thread countless times already

you're running out of ideas, son

• +1
FACTS. People love it and laugh when others joke about others their big noses or others being fat. It's only when it happens to yourself when you don't like it. Humans are sociopaths, but we like to think we aren't cause it makes us seem good.

• +1
Me before ascension:
752.jpg

Me after ascension:
750.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, Chadeep and 4 others
massive cope, women love seeing Chads bully incels, it makes the women want Chad even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5522
This is nothing new tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4612
Observations from the basement

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Is that second picture fan “art” or did it actually come from an episode?
I dont think a kids show will portray squidward licking patrick stars ass on international television to a bunch of 10 yr olds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I dont think a kids show will portray squidward licking patrick stars ass on international television to a bunch of 10 yr olds
I was thinking that if that shot really was from the show, it would have been Patrick’s moob and arm pit, not his ass cheeks that squidward was licking. However I thought even that was unlikely. Despite that I wanted to be sure.

• +1
  • +1
FACTS. People love it and laugh when others joke about others their big noses or others being fat. It's only when it happens to yourself when you don't like it. Humans are sociopaths, but we like to think we aren't cause it makes us seem good.
@disillusioned

• +1