Proof being a Prettyboy is cope

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Just look at how hard some of the best prettyboys descended in their mid twenties.

Chico

David Laid
8A60AB33 9B68 4CDC AC54 2330B5720B4E

cba to post more but u get the idea

why spend time prettyboy maxxing when it won’t last for long

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU, 5.5psl, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 11 others
Shave it, grow a beard, hit the gym and get some tattoos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 47332, 5.5psl and 13 others
the whole idea of "Prettyboymaxxing" is so fucking retarded

you either have it or not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 32410, Yerico7 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aspiringexcel, datboijj and 5 others
lol just kill yourself after 25y/o

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, FinasteridePoison, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Cherrypicking

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, cmybk, Intolerant Aesthete and 4 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ALP, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Shave it, grow a beard, hit the gym and get some tattoos.
U are coping hard the evidence is right in front of u. 2 of the biggest prettyboys descended hard

why would being pretty boy age you bad?

both still look good and have chad smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Intolerant Aesthete and 5 others
U are coping hard the evidence is right in front of u. 2 of the biggest prettyboys descended hard
dude like everyone descends via aging what the hell is your point about? if they were hypermasc they would stay at the same level?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
both still look good and have chad smv
Yea bc one is 6’4 and the other is gymmaxed 6’2. If they were manlets it would have been over

It's better to be maesthetic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, pentamogged9000 and Reformed
It's better to be maesthetic tbh.
People take it the wrong way and think I’m saying that being a bald ogre is ideal when I say prettyboys are cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667 and Xangsane
Yea bc one is 6’4 and the other is gymmaxed 6’2. If they were manlets it would have been over
its always over for manlets

• JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Reformed
People take it the wrong way and think I’m saying that being a bald ogre is ideal when I say prettyboys are cope
They are massive cope in the UK.

maesthetic is better but youre just pickign bad pictures of them, chico aged like wine foids still find him cute at his age

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667 and jflsnowdzz
maesthetic is better but youre just pickign bad pictures of them, chico aged like wine foids still find him cute at his age
I’m not cherrypicking 😭

• WTF
Reactions: pentamogged9000
laid still looks as good as ever to me. he can fraud his norwood anyway

god tier ramus

Pierre Boo is a pretty boy and he is 37.
Here's how he look:

Pierre Boo e1588746213920
Pierre boo plastic surgery

Also, look at 26 year old brad pitt interview on youtube

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Seth Walsh
They are massive cope in the UK.

Yeah, I am yet to see a Vinnie Hacker Clone attempt in the UK.

All the guys have the same look. Skin fade with a perm on top. Permanent bitch faces. Clean shaved or stubble. Sportswear. Gymmaxxed to full on roided.

• +1
Reactions: Manana and Xangsane
Yeah, I am yet to see a Vinnie Hacker Clone attempt in the UK.

All the guys have the same look. Skin fade with a perm on top. Permanent bitch faces. Clean shaved or stubble. Sportswear. Gymmaxxed to full on roided.
Exactly. We can't seem to let go of 2016. And these love island clones slay the most here.

You wouldn't tell this guy is 26.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Exactly. We can't seem to let go of 2016. And these love island clones slay the most here.

I basically have Love Island pheno (with recession and lack of masc bone mass sadly)… currently experimenting with mid-long hair instead of the skin fade and honestly every girl I asked likes it. Maybe it’s just the men stuck in 2016.

• +1
Reactions: Manana and Xangsane
I basically have Love Island pheno (with recession and lack of masc bone mass sadly)… currently experimenting with mid-long hair instead of the skin fade and honestly every girl I asked likes it. Maybe it’s just the men stuck in 2016.
I want to look like a clean shaven timeless maesthetic guy but I keep being called pretty boy. It's over.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Screenshot 20230625 163227 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20230625 162444 Samsung Internet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 29155 and cytoplasm
If he was ugly normies would be diagnosing him with autism.
Look at the comments."Aww, his shyness makes him more attractive", etc...
Personality and NT is cope.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Graham
0250DEE0 C5FF 4CBE 9155 F4E8925102E8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
If you think women think that they look "bad" now, then gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Intolerant Aesthete and Deleted member 29581
I want to look like a clean shaven timeless maesthetic guy but I keep being called pretty boy. It's over.

Then you’ll age into it and have a prime of like 30 years long. Lucky you!

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Unpopular opinion but Chico was never a pretty boy. I don't see a pretty boy when I look at him. Not saying he's some uber masculine nigga, but like, I don't see pretty boy with him either.

Yeah even Leo looks like a bloated egg. Pretty boy never lasts

Wtf is love island Pheno. Just a chav?

93DECC4D B816 4DF4 B725 00A554279095
Bottom guy did descend hes ugly asf now.

Chico didn't descend, he literally gained appeal to more women. Women that arent into little boys. Youre retarded. This recent pic of Chico mogs entire forum (and he even looks like a faggot in it!)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Reformed
prettyboymaxxing is a stage of life. you won't become a prettyboy for life if you grow your hair out, apply skincare products and use chapstick. these are reversible things. you can't undue tattoos and steroid usage.

you should prettyboymax will you still can because if you start prettyboymaxxing in your late teens/early twenties you may enjoy up to 5 years of JB's which is totally worth it. it's the best experience in your lifetime. just compare it to 18 year olds not being able to ever have the same experiences like @leontheleanmaxxer (fucking virgin 13 year old Jb's). it's the same with being a prettyboy. you can't turn back time so you can't be a prettyboy forever. you need to use this window of opportunity while you still can.

chicho and david laid got some very enjoyable years in their life which they wouldn't get if they weren't prettyboymaxxed. imagine bloated chico on PED's with a beard and tattoos in his early 20's.
what do you suppose guys like @Iasacrko and @pneumocystosis should do? shave their head and wear muscle fit t-shirts? they wouldn't benefit from masculinemaxxing so there's no point. maybe in 5 years they should but not now.

it's not just about the end goal, because in the end we will all become old and ugly. you need to enjoy life as much as possible when you're still young. you can always masculinemax if you can't become prettyboy because of your hairline etc. but you can't turn back and become a prettyboy when you're 30 and your hairline is fucked. everyone should try to become a prettyboy when they still can.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, pneumocystosis, NorreZ0 and 2 others
You can go from prettyboy to masculine easily but not from masculine to prettyboy.
yet the prettyboy only looks good until max. late twenties due to balding, skin quality, general aging.
classical masc will look good from birth to death. dolph lundgren as an example

d.o.b : September 12, 1986(he will be 37 this year.)

Check out his YT channel : His last vids were 8 months - 1 year, see how he looksed IN MOTION at 35.I don't think he descended that much though) :

Still very good for a 35 year old.

Last edited:

d.o.b : September 12, 1986(he will be 37 this year.)

Check out his YT channel : His last vids were 8 months - 1 year, see how he looksed IN MOTION at 35.I don't think he descended that much though) :

Still very good for a 35 year old.

Why are you following gay influencer tho?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You don’t chose if you want to be a pretty boy. Either you’re born one or not.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte