Proof Christians Are Low IQ

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
I genuinely think if you take the IQ of all christians and add it up it would be double digits (being generous). I'd expect normie bluepillers to be religious but being blackpilled and still believing in myths is beyond me

• JFL
Reactions: nope and depressionmaxxing
news flash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, MrGlutton and try2beme

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
When im in my village for vacation, i listen to all these religous people explaining their thoughts and it makes absolutely no sense, still i just agree

When im in my village for vacation, i listen to all these religous people explaining their thoughts and it makes absolutely no sense, still i just agree
same, whenever im around christians or go to church i just pretend i believe in that shit so i dont start any drama with my parents

Islam is real

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I think people are interpreting religion wrong, either it's not meant to be taken so literally or the texts have been changed a lot through time. One thing I do know is that there actually is evidence of a great flood happening though.

I think people are interpreting religion wrong, either it's not meant to be taken so literally or the texts have been changed a lot through time. One thing I do know is that there actually is evidence of a great flood happening though.
show me one piece of evidence

watches joe rogan once

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30600