Proof environment matters

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I starved myself at 13 due to anorexia an now my dick hasn't grown since. My penis is thin and short and my face is boneless. I look like a 12 year old at 20 and nobody respects me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazuya, enchanted_elixir and Samsepioler
no pics= shit thread

Shut the fuck up and suck my dick you useless piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
All cause of curry genes

like how many calories daily

I starved myself at 13 due to anorexia an now my dick hasn't grown since. My penis is thin and short and my face is boneless. I look like a 12 year old at 20 and nobody respects me.
Environment does matter tremendously. Look at a dog that grew up in a shitty poor household vs a dog that is raised in a rich household. The rich dog will look like a totally different breed

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and bradpittshairline
Environment does matter tremendously. Look at a dog that grew up in a shitty poor household vs a dog that is raised in a rich household. The rich dog will look like a totally different breed
True example bhai

Indian dogs are so powerful when adopted at a young age, they dominate strays

Unfortunately straycels aren’t adopted due to not being exotic

• JFL
Reactions: KLESUM
3804292 Screenshot 2023 12 03 at 60933pm

too bad nigga jew pills aint gonna save you anymore, u shouldnt have done that brah,, now u reflect on ur lil mistake

too bad nigga jew pills aint gonna save you anymore, u shouldnt have done that brah,, now u reflect on ur lil mistake
Reflect on what nigga I was bullied pr being fat then I became anorexic and lost my growth I was dealt with the wrong cards

sounds like me