Proof I broke my hand when fighting

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Kraken
In 2016 I fought w 2 Dravidians who insulted me for being Mallu , they said Tamil Nadu for Tamilians and insulted my family , I smashed the nose of one and gave another a black eye but in the process broke my hand . It’s still not fixed , how can I turn this into a halo?

Notice the right bone in line w the pinky

26C1631F 9917 43B8 99D5 43F1C399AE71

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and n9wiff
So you won?

IDK who to root for , my Dravidian bros back home or you 😢 :lul:

So you won?

IDK who to root for , my Dravidian bros back home or you 😢 :lul:
im Dravidian but they insulted my family and also i talk like an italian where i make constant hand movmenets while speaking they made fun of that, my family has integrated into tamil culture pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Wow, what a tale! Must've been tough in your imagination.

In 2016 I fought w 2 Dravidians who insulted me for being Mallu , they said Tamil Nadu for Tamilians and insulted my family , I smashed the nose of one and gave another a black eye but in the process broke my hand . It’s still not fixed , how can I turn this into a halo?

View attachment 2978780
weak forearms there
train that shit

Humble brag
yeah but how? how do i just bring this up mid convo to a girl or even a friend if i want to impress them and it isnt as obvious either, else they would ask how u got that like a scar

yeah but how? how do i just bring this up mid convo to a girl or even a friend if i want to impress them and it isnt as obvious either, else they would ask how u got that like a scar
you just say it bro wdym how, be a low inhib mogger and flex the broken bones init

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
im Dravidian but they insulted my family and also i talk like an italian where i make constant hand movmenets while speaking they made fun of that, my family has integrated into tamil culture pretty well.
bro is NOT michel corlone

• JFL
Wdym like u got sn italian accent?

View attachment 2978780
DNP side effects

• JFL