PROOF ***** is LYING about gettint threatened for clout

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
Lying scum all for clout never believe someone went to his house in the first place and was dumb enough to put his face in it and he wasn’t even subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, ripikke, GabachoCopium and 10 others
diIIοn Iatham

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ripikke, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
All bump this tik tok to get it to algorithm so it ruins his reputation and say that they plagerised 1 to 1 facial gains guide without giving credit and Syrian got implants and that they block you if you comment it on their page because they don’t want ppl to know

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 4 others
Inkwells are still to blame

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aspiringexcel, ripikke and 2 others
Yeh nobody of us have the time + energy to roll up to this 5'5 faggots house .

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 8 others
which one of the few hundred active looksmaxxers would even go outside at 2 am just do to nothing outside of his house in the first place
its not a realistic scenario absolute shit actor

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Orvka381, Marsiere214 and 10 others
Yeh nobody of us have the time + energy to roll up to this 5'5 faggots house .
That’s why u get someone else to do it :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 3 others
Such a Jew

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 2 others
Dumb nigger could have shut his mouth instead decided to make 2 tiktoks about it getting millions of views might as well have just kept the vid up and gotten the same result

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 3 others
Dumb nigger could have shut his mouth instead decided to make 2 tiktoks about it getting millions of views might as well have just kept the vid up and gotten the same result
Did Syrian make a vid aswell and then delete? I was asleep

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ripikke
I hate this faggot

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and baldgeeza
Kill everyone

• +1
White are so autistic lol

no wonder blacks and Asian are taking over soon

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), hopecel and 2 others
hes so dumb wtf

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person
We actually need to make everyone aware of this it will actually fuck his image forever

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
hes so dumb wtf
I don’t know why he didn’t just get the guy to wear a black mask or something so we don’t see face Nigga had a photo w the guy on his insta LOL

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and actual9cmjawslayer
I don’t know why he didn’t just get the guy to wear a black mask or take asf something Nigga had a photo w the guy on his insta LOL
Its crazy how people hack his phone share his ass spreading nudes get all of his addresses past addresses family addresses family names mothers past relationships all the photos of his house and he is so dumb to believe or ignorant they wouldn't find out it was his friend in that video with evidence on his insta

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Marsiere214 and baldgeeza
Its crazy how people hack his phone share his ass spreading nudes get all of his addresses past addresses family addresses family names mothers past relationships all the photos of his house and he is so dumb to believe or ignorant they wouldn't find out it was his friend in that video with evidence on his insta
Is this sarcasm lol? Lowest form of humour bro and I never said he wasn’t doxxed I was just saying that he stages someone coming to his house and as far as his leaked nudes go I haven’t seen them so idk if real or Larp but if real it’s probs got leaked from his friends I’d say whenever there is someone in controversy ppl who have nudes leaked already but low-key will go more mainstream I don’t think org has anything to do with his nudes tbh someone on here probs doxxed him tho

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
PM me if u wanna see his ass pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, triadm0gs and baldgeeza
look what his gf posted, looks really fake All apoligize and his gf vids combined 4 million views under 1 day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Marsiere214 and baldgeeza
look what his gf posted, looks really fake All apoligize and his gf vids combined 4 million views under 1 day

Yh that was what gave it away lol the horrible acting the ooo stop recording this is serious then proceeds to magically appear on tik tok for views Jfl

• +1
fuckin normie manlet faggot

• +1
I don’t know why he didn’t just get the guy to wear a black mask or something so we don’t see face Nigga had a photo w the guy on his insta LOL
Someone need to expose him asap

• +1
bump

• Love it
  • +1