Proof Jordan Barrett is 6’2+

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
Debate is over. You can see these range rovers are exactly 72” off the ground. My fat ass is frauding like 6’1 or 6’2 with air forces on but clearly Barrett is easily 6’2 probably 6’3 in the photo because of shoes. JFL at retards thinking he’s 5’11.
IMG 0176

Attachments

• IMG_0187.png
    IMG_0187.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe, murdah, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
He might be height frauding. Wouldn't be surprised considering he's a narcy psychopath who is willing to starve himself to skeletor-tier, in order to look muh lean and aesthetic. Even tho it looks sickly and isn't attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emanuel, primqwe, murdah and 3 others
Still looks better than me I can’t hate. I literally weight like 250lb

He might be height frauding. Wouldn't be surprised considering he's a narcy psychopath who is willing to starve himself to skeletor-tier, in order to look muh lean and aesthetic. Even tho it looks sickly and isn't attractive
So you literally think he’s 5’11???

Random kids on this forum trying not to be gay for this guy for more than 5 minutes..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, halloweed, Emanuel and 5 others
So you literally think he’s 5’11???
Nah im just speculating
what im saying is, he's psychotic when it comes to appearance, it wouldnt be surprising at all if he were to be a heightfrauder

Debate is over. You can see these range rovers are exactly 72” off the ground. My fat ass is frauding like 6’1 or 6’2 with air forces on but clearly Barrett is easily 6’2 probably 6’3 in the photo because of shoes. JFL at retards thinking he’s 5’11. View attachment 3067197
Fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, azuzu, Timmy and 1 other person
He is actually 6’8
Facetune 02 08 2024 00 42 26

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, SubhumanForever and goo25
Who cares, honestly, he has fucked a lot of models.

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel
who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and murdah

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel and azuzu
Debate is over. You can see these range rovers are exactly 72” off the ground. My fat ass is frauding like 6’1 or 6’2 with air forces on but clearly Barrett is easily 6’2 probably 6’3 in the photo because of shoes. JFL at retards thinking he’s 5’11. View attachment 3067197
@LeonidasGui

doesn't matter you obsessed cockroaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back