Proof looks don’t matter.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Ahahah you fucking subhuman thought i was serious, enjoy this foids creaming for this dude.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
You will never look like this. No matter what surgeries you get, it was decided back when the first atoms were formed during the big bang.

Every molecule, every wavelength, every ancestor dying, led to your chin being 1.4mm behind your nasion and your gonial angle being 125 degrees instead of the desirable 120.

It was over before your most distant evolutionary relatives were even multi-cellular organisms.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, bradpittshairline, chemtrails and 6 others

You will never look like this. No matter what surgeries you get, it was decided back when the first atoms were formed during the big bang.

Every molecule, every wavelength, every ancestor dying, led to your chin being 1.4mm behind your nasion and your gonial angle being 125 degrees instead of the desirable 120.

It was over before your most distant evolutionary relatives were even multi-cellular organisms.
KETAMINE + LSD + ALCOHOL AND MY BRAIN WILL BE FORCED TO BE HAPPY AS A CHAD WITH A STACY
I DEFEAT LIFE (y)(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Graham and PseudoMaxxer

brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Graham

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Miles Teller with better bones