PROOF MEWING WORKS IF YOU MEET THE RIGHT CREDENTIALS

Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
Not really much of a looks guy anymore, but I figured I’ll still share this info with yall on the chance it helps someone.

So It seems there are still a lot of people on this forum who entirely dismiss mewing as being a useless cope. However the truth is,
in entirely depends on the person.

This is because mewing is simply not going to actually add any bone mass to your face that wasn’t there in the first place.
But it is ABSOLUTELY capable of remodelling the positioning of certain joints if they in fact have the room and leeway to do so, I am a very good example of this.

The easiest way to see if you are eligible for any tangible change from adopting better oral posture is to jut your lower jaw out as far as possible and compare the difference between this and your molars touching.

Example: My natural mouth posture for all of my life was to have my lower incisors pushed forward to line up with the top in order to open up my airways. And although I wasn’t technically mouth breathing, it is fundamentally going to have the exact same effect on the projection of the lower jaw. Here is a comparison picture to show just how significant of a difference there was between my natural jut and forcing my molars to touch.
This was only about 6 months ago keep in mind

As you can see, my lower jaw length was actually perfectly adequate to project outwards. But the joints naturally took a set back position over a long time due to a lack of proper posture.
To put it simply Your jut is what your lower jaw would look like if your joints developed in a proper manner.

Now if you literally cannot jut, or if your maxilla is too far set back to compensate without forming a bad underbite. Mewing frankly wont do you much good unless you’re young enough to feasibly see maxillary upswing from doing so.
Either accept it or get surgery if it seems important enough for you.

Now for my results

I was extremely surprised to see just how significant the change was In merely 6 months, but I also actually grew a few cm in height during this period so seeing change this fast may be unrealistic for some of you without doing this in conjunction with appliances or possibly chewing.

So obviously the difference between molars touching now and 6 months ago are night and day regardless of the slight angle difference, but nonetheless it’s still nothing outstandingly different from what my jutting posture looked like from day 1. I just don’t have to force it anymore.

There is also a clear plateau I’ve reached as now the difference between my jut and normal bite is barely distinguishable, I no longer have any more bone mass to bring out hence I will now see exponentially diminishing returns.

The BY FAR best thing I got out of this whole experience that made the entire process worth it was the elimination of my TMJ issue which was a problem that developed when I was only 10, jfl at my dentist saying it’s incurable.

Anyways I hope this thread at least brought you some insight into how fucking stupid our modern orthodontist’s system is like how tf have they not figured this shit out?

4F4B2687 7882 43F1 BBEF A13A4F093DDC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6908 and 8 others
Did your cheekbones change? Did they become higher, and more projected or wider too? Did your lower eyelids get more support and a little lift?

Also what age did you start mewing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Bump. I want to see what others have to say.

• +1
Not really much of a looks guy anymore, but I figured I’ll still share this info with yall on the chance it helps someone.

So It seems there are still a lot of people on this forum who entirely dismiss mewing as being a useless cope. However the truth is,
in entirely depends on the person.

This is because mewing is simply not going to actually add any bone mass to your face that wasn’t there in the first place.
But it is ABSOLUTELY capable of remodelling the positioning of certain joints if they in fact have the room and leeway to do so, I am a very good example of this.

The easiest way to see if you are eligible for any tangible change from adopting better oral posture is to jut your lower jaw out as far as possible and compare the difference between this and your molars touching.

Example: My natural mouth posture for all of my life was to have my lower incisors pushed forward to line up with the top in order to open up my airways. And although I wasn’t technically mouth breathing, it is fundamentally going to have the exact same effect on the projection of the lower jaw. Here is a comparison picture to show just how significant of a difference there was between my natural jut and forcing my molars to touch.
This was only about 6 months ago keep in mind

As you can see, my lower jaw length was actually perfectly adequate to project outwards. But the joints naturally took a set back position over a long time due to a lack of proper posture.
To put it simply Your jut is what your lower jaw would look like if your joints developed in a proper manner.

Now if you literally cannot jut, or if your maxilla is too far set back to compensate without forming a bad underbite. Mewing frankly wont do you much good unless you’re young enough to feasibly see maxillary upswing from doing so.
Either accept it or get surgery if it seems important enough for you.

Now for my results

I was extremely surprised to see just how significant the change was In merely 6 months, but I also actually grew a few cm in height during this period so seeing change this fast may be unrealistic for some of you without doing this in conjunction with appliances or possibly chewing.

So obviously the difference between molars touching now and 6 months ago are night and day regardless of the slight angle difference, but nonetheless it’s still nothing outstandingly different from what my jutting posture looked like from day 1. I just don’t have to force it anymore.

There is also a clear plateau I’ve reached as now the difference between my jut and normal bite is barely distinguishable, I no longer have any more bone mass to bring out hence I will now see exponentially diminishing returns.

The BY FAR best thing I got out of this whole experience that made the entire process worth it was the elimination of my TMJ issue which was a problem that developed when I was only 10, jfl at my dentist saying it’s incurable.

Anyways I hope this thread at least brought you some insight into how fucking stupid our modern orthodontist’s system is like how tf have they not figured this shit out?

View attachment 724701

nice bro, you are jutting ur jaw + tensing the muscle that creates that ''double chin'' thing. JFL i do the same, mewing is pretty much cope when ou are 18+ but its great for pulling up that muscle below your jaw. your jutting is pretty insane tbh, its noticeable

Did your cheekbones change? Did they become higher, and more projected or wider too? Did your lower eyelids get more support and a little lift?

Also what age did you start mewing
Possibly a slight amount but due to the crazy amount of water retention my face holds when not on a strict diet I am unable to say with certainty.
What confuses me the most about this, is that my tongue and neck posture was garbage my entire life until super recently. Yet I’ve still always had a pretty wide cheekbones and a very wide palate, it almost makes me think that the only thing that has a legitimate impact is holding a proper bite and chewing hard foods. However I am only one person after all so it is impossible to say for sure

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 4797

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
nice bro, you are jutting ur jaw + tensing the muscle that creates that ''double chin'' thing. JFL i do the same, mewing is pretty much cope when ou are 18+ but its great for pulling up that muscle below your jaw. your jutting is pretty insane tbh, its noticeable
Did u read the thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
You’ve always had the bones. No bones just rope.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 9048
Juts and tilts me

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 10125
Your maxilla literally havent changed 0.1mm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 2157 and egoy
baboom babadabibi

JoinedOct 8, 2020Posts66Reputation96Time online22h 55m

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
Your maxilla literally havent changed 0.1mm
exactly, theres no joints in your maxilla so a change there would be magnitudes harder to create. This is why I say its not worth it unless your mandible is set back

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and goat2x
Who’s laughing now retards

5D54943A BA31 4F24 886A C6888852B792

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, SPFromNY914, joeveniro and 4 others
baboom babadabibi

JoinedOct 8, 2020Posts66Reputation96Time online22h 55m
EXCUSE ME

exactly, theres no joints in your maxilla so a change there would be magnitudes harder to create. This is why I say its not worth it unless your mandible is set back
but that doesnt make any sense tho what did you change then your mandible positioning? Your teeth alignment while biting would still be the same.

• +1
Yeah bro i mewed and i got insane results!!!

but that doesnt make any sense tho what did you change then your mandible positioning? Your teeth alignment while biting would still be the same.

Again their really wasn’t much change, aside from maybe a couple mm overbite correction. My hyopthesis is it looks like that because my old bite caused the soft tissue to project further outwards further accentuating a recessed look, so when brought to a more forward grown position it makes the changes look more drastic than they really are.

pin this thread tbh

Again their really wasn’t much change, aside from maybe a couple mm overbite correction. My hyopthesis is it looks like that because my old bite caused the soft tissue to project further outwards further accentuating a recessed look, so when brought to a more forward grown position it makes the changes look more drastic than they really are.
so what did you change nothing?
few mm of over bite correction is ltierally impossible you can gain 1-3mm with mse + facepull jfl

so what did you change nothing?
few mm of over bite correction is ltierally impossible you can gain 1-3mm with mse + facepull jfl
Obviously I never measured but the idea isn’t that far fetched when you take into consideration that the only thing causing mine was the positioning of the mandible, nothing else. Meaning all that was needed for that correction to be filled was the way my joints lined up, this is why I could somewhat replicate what the end result looked like with jutting long before I saw any real change. But honestly, I feel my case is a rare exception that wouldn’t apply to most peoples causes.

Obviously I never measured but the idea isn’t that far fetched when you take into consideration that the only thing causing mine was the positioning of the mandible, nothing else. Meaning all that was needed for that correction to be filled was the way my joints lined up, this is why I could somewhat replicate what the end result looked like with jutting long before I saw any real change. But honestly, I feel my case is a rare exception that wouldn’t apply to most peoples causes.
You erally dont understand tbh jfl
what did u change mandible, or maxilla?

lol tbh he prob had some lip seal issues coming purely from habit (since his facial development looks good) and fixing that consciously made his chin slightly more defined (reducing mentalis strain) so he claims its "mewing" jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
lol tbh he prob had some lip seal issues coming purely from habit (since his facial development looks good) and fixing that consciously made his chin slightly more defined (reducing mentalis strain) so he claims its "mewing" jfl
Yeah
i really dont understand how mewing helped him LOL
most likely the thing you said.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Mandible change is the only thing that can be directly attributed to mewing, any other change may as well be tossed up to puberty
same thing happened to tomazzo

AE95F118 3EB4 42CA 9CD2 1211C33EDE23

482DF031 99A4 4504 A3DA C9C0B8E6C514

thats a whole different angle tbh jfl
and he went trough puberty
Fair skepticism tbh, all I care about is my tmj being gone tbf

Fair skepticism tbh, all I care about is my tmj being gone tbf
im not skeptic, just trying to understand you.
One user made this changes already btw, but he said its due to constant jutting and shit not mewing
both kinda sus but i guess it brought results

im not skeptic, just trying to understand you.
One user made this changes already btw, but he said its due to constant jutting and shit not mewing
both kinda sus but i guess it brought results
I think it’s just a super new not well understood area that potentially drastically varies from person to person. I still think I’m right about needing mandible length to see good results but frankly everything I said about adding new bone not being possible gets put into question by Salludons results so who knows.

What did you do now?

Perma jut while mewing or always molars together?

• +1
What did you do now?

What did you do now?

Molars touching, but now that there is no more room for my lower jaw to move forward without forming an underbite I would need for my maxilla to move forward to get any more results.

• +1
Molars touching, but now that there is no more room for my lower jaw to move forward without forming an underbite I would need for my maxilla to move forward to get any more results.
I look better when im jutting tbh that annoys me so fucking hard

• +1
Bc of the jews who control orthodontics and their jew money

• +1
You would need orthodontic camouflage (as in underbite treatment with braces) to bring your mandible forward while maintaining normal occlusion. Otherwise you‘re just creating kind of an edge to edge bite

• +1
Good thread. Thank you for the insight bruh.

• +1
can you still go back to your recessed position or did the bones actually remodel ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Jew_Supremacist