Proof @mrriceguy isn’t a incel MTN and is actually a HTN with decent appeal where he lives.

J

Jigen

Kraken
These are some of the girls that he matched with.
6F07F2E2 C081 4780 9C86 8AD9AE00D7FB

C3457CDE DA01 4E65 AD69 E2FDB29F885B

B4267C30 CFC6 49BE 8CD4 6C7FFE0EE615

No MTN would ever match with girls who look like this. And before you copers say muh he’s tall. No he’s 5’8 barefoot and fruads to 5’11 with lifts so slightly above avg for his country after frauding.

He also got a good amount of likes on tinder. Even guys who’ve gotten rated MTN by brutal raters here flopped after a few days. Let alone 99+ like this guy. Even if the majority of matches are subhuman. It still beats what an actual MTN gets on online dating. Another friendly reminder is he doesn’t live in some major city in the west. Making his tinder results even more impressive.
794BC8C7 420A 417B AA1A A42A2D7B4A92

And he sent me a photo of himself and even with the bloat you can tell he has good bones, and especially good bones for his race and it halos him hard.

TDLR: @mrriceguy is a coping HTN. Give the man some respect. Even though he’s the @Blackgymmax of Asians here. And if you don’t agree that he’s HTN then it further shows the blackpill is more like the locationpill as he does decently well with OLD.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Joe Rogancel, WeiWei and 17 others
@St.TikTokcel Hindu forum sees me matching with Slav becky and starts a new wave of gaslighting, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 31497, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
View attachment 2104735
View attachment 2104737
View attachment 2104738
No MTN would ever match with girls who look like this. And before you copers say muh he’s tall. No he’s 5’8 barefoot and fruads to 5’11 with lifts so slightly above avg for his country after frauding.

He also got a good amount of likes on tinder. Even guys who’ve gotten rated MTN by brutal raters here flopped after a few days. Let alone 99+ like this guy. Even if the majority of matches are subhuman. It still beats what an actual MTN gets on online dating. Another friendly reminder is he doesn’t live in some major city in the west. Making his tinder results even more impressive.
View attachment 2104743

And he sent me a photo of himself and even with the bloat you can tell he has good bones, and especially good bones for his race and it halos him hard.

TDLR: @mrriceguy is a coping HTN. Give the man some respect. Even though he’s the @Blackgymmax of Asians here. And if you don’t agree that he’s HTN then it further shows the blackpill is more like the locationpill as he does decently well with OLD.
Where's P in V. @Anstrum95 matched with trannies but it doesn't mean shit. Interaction is all that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, ascension, Jigen and 1 other person
htn in kazakstan mtn in moscow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and the BULL
Where's P in V. @Anstrum95 matched with trannies but it doesn't mean shit. Interaction is all that matters.
There was a kiss with a gook chick but it doesn't dispove a point

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Jigen and Deleted member 24444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Most guys on this site aren’t even ugly, many of them are actually quite handsome

The biggest problem for 90% of them are autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Hero of the Imperium, tombradylover and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 26802, justinzayn and 2 others
Are those girls really that good looking for you lol? @Blackgymmax @Exterminator
@Exterminator I need to PM you pics of my shitskin Stacy ex lol. @cloUder even thought I was larping lol

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Also, Hindus here rate me mostly HTN/Chadlite, it's just @St.TikTokcel who rated honestly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26802, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
No lol, Russians don't even remotely look like that, especially in downtown Moscow
I’m joking bhai I have no clue what they look like.

• +1
I’m joking bhai I have no clue what they look like.
This how they look in a shitty piss-poor subhuman area. 188cm and above btw.

• +1
Water. He's obviously good looking, especially for his ethnicity. I imagine he would do really well where he's from.

• JFL
But he got a noodle dick cant fill no bitch up

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy, ascension and Deleted member 24444
@St.TikTokcel Hindu forum sees me matching with Slav becky and starts a new wave of gaslighting, brutal
Getting a match on tinder is harder than getting a 6 figure paying job

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
So many attention whores on the forum who pretend they're ugly when they're far from it. It's been a while since I saw your photos but I recall you having the pretty boy kpop look.
Keyword - KPOP. I'm a gook deathnik which equals SMV of deformed white

Of course he's good looking, if he really thought he was subhuman he wouldn't spam his pictures here.

This forum is an attention grab for him. I don't mind tho cause he's a nice guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 24593 and 3 others
he obviously knows that he is chang but he downplays it on purpose for whatever reason

his results mog mine to oblivion and beyond

he just brags

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24444
he obviously knows that he is chang but he downplays it on purpose for whatever reason

his results mog mine to oblivion and beyond

he just brags
Nigga you are white, even if you were deformed you would have higher SMV

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 16474
he's balls deep in a kazakh bitch now while he gaslights us on here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Jigen, ascension and 3 others
Most guys on this site aren’t even ugly, many of them are actually quite handsome

The biggest problem for 90% of them are autis
That can't be 90% are Indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 24444
Nigga you are white, even if you were deformed you would have higher SMV
cope you mog me on everything, on this forum most people agree that u mog me + ur tinder stats benchmark show that u mogs me again. that settles it

keep jbw coping

• Hmm...
cope you mog me on everything, on this forum most people agree that u mog me + ur tinder stats benchmark show that u mogs me again. that settles it

keep jbw coping
We are both MTN bro

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
those chicks looks really great. @mrriceguy is definetely htn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and ascension
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
yOu dont know wtf you talking about

Pls

Stop it

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
bro what why do you hate your race so much
Because I’m deathnik untermensch.Deathnik = deformed white. Gap in SMV between deathniks and whites is the same as between men and wihmin.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Because I’m deathnik untermensch.Deathnik = deformed white. Gap in SMV between deathniks and whites is the same as between men and wihmin.
Lol insanity

View attachment 2104735
View attachment 2104737
View attachment 2104738

View attachment 2104743

I already told him he's a HTN. He's a coping white-worshipping deathnik.

• JFL
  • WTF
The black-and-white chick looks like a female version of handsome squidward. :feelskek: Mirin.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back