Screenshot 2022 08 19 232905

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21244 and 1 other person
7E53ACD2 DE29 4EBF 8DA2 8918534732B1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, CEO of Sex, Racky and 17 others
Cope side profile is what differentiates slayers from incels and matters a lot IRL/in motion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, aBetterMii, Deleted member 21597 and 8 others
they both have mediocre side profiles

Cope side profile is what differentiates slayers from incels and matters a lot IRL/in motion
Cope, I have a great side profile and it’s still over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 19294
Cope, I have a great side profile and it’s still over
Pretty much impossible for it to be over if you have a great side profile (unless you're non NT)... Being gl = more forward growth = better side profile

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Johnnybegood, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
Pretty much impossible for it to be over if you have a great side profile (unless you're non NT)... Being gl = more forward growth = better side profile
GL is about harmony. side profile is cope it differentiates chadlites or chads from psl gods. at the normie to chadlite range its all about harmony height and soft features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Oberyn and Deleted member 19294
GL is about harmony. side profile is cope it differentiates chadlites or chads from psl gods. at the normie to chadlite range its all about harmony height and soft features
Yeah, an average side profile makes you a normie. Long ramus, 120 gonial angle, long straight mandible, and forward growth in general is what differentiates slayers from normies. You will never be chadlite+ with an average side profile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
not at all. plenty of people have chad profile and when they turn to the front they look like the goonies monster

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 15827
Yeah, an average side profile makes you a normie. Long ramus, 120 gonial angle, long straight mandible, and forward growth in general is what differentiates slayers from normies. You will never be chadlite+ with an average side profile
chico and lorenzo have average forward growth. delon has slightly above average. its cope. your either gl or youre not

• +1
Reactions: nandor
Lollllllllllll

oh no what surgeries does he need to be a chad?
@the BULL help me out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
The side profile isn't cope: if you have a good side profile, girls will notice it. You see it walking on the streets where girls who see your side profile start eye fucking you.

However, the front is way more important than the side.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 16275, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
not at all. plenty of people have chad profile and when they turn to the front they look like the goonies monster
Examples? Barring some insane deformity, a good side profile means most of your facial features are good

Not a chad...

I meant examples where a guy has an incredible side profile, but looks ugly from the front
dunno tbh ive had girls tell me such examples. I thought i saw a tyronelite irl when my co worker was speaking to a girl but she thought nothing of him due to his frontal. meanwhile ive seen her go crazy over guys with a fucking ass side but nice frontal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
retards. in real life your face is in motion, a bad side profile correlates to bad face in general

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Ceo of cope, johncruz12345 and 6 others
His front looks good, but he'd look better with an ascended side profile
Especially IRL where side profile is important
But ofc he looks good overall, doesnt mean that side profile is cope

• +1
its normie.
now look at nic palladinos
yeah sure normies have perfect neurocranium/splancho volume ratio, mesocranic skull, 0 submental fat, long ramus, perfect mentolabial angle, perfect nasolabial angle as well as nasofrontal angle. His facial (and total facial) convexity angles are ideal.
Nose is straight from the side, doesnt take too much place. Good maxillary projection, you can tell from his paranasal support.
JFL man
Thats a normie side profile:

View attachment side-profile-photo-young-handsome-600w-654932254.webp

different species

dunno tbh ive had girls tell me such examples. I thought i saw a tyronelite irl when my co worker was speaking to a girl but she thought nothing of him due to his frontal. meanwhile ive seen her go crazy over guys with a fucking ass side but nice frontal
That one woman is the exception. Slayer tier side profile is an instant panty dropper... keep coping with your beard, jawlet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 7.24.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 7.24.05 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • depositphotos_146142985-stock-photo-handsome-man-face-profile.jpeg
    depositphotos_146142985-stock-photo-handsome-man-face-profile.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
  • fe477c3f99048db47086157b77c9ec34--male-faces-character-inspiration.jpeg
    fe477c3f99048db47086157b77c9ec34--male-faces-character-inspiration.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
  • istockphoto-450450715-612x612.jpeg
    istockphoto-450450715-612x612.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
It began, buddy boyos.

Nah not really. Front profile is everything. This guy has a mediocre side profile but looks chadlite good from the front

• JFL
Lots of male models have mediocre side profiles

a good front and 2/3rd is what matters

Nah not really. Front profile is everything. This guy has a mediocre side profile but looks chadlite good from the front
You can't hide your side profile IRL... people see your face in motion and from different angles

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
That one woman is the exception. Slayer tier side profile is an instant panty dropper... keep coping with your beard, jawlet
oh i know, pretty much most guys on reddit who are normies and get bimax are all examples of this. bimax ascends everyones side profile but that doesnt ascend them to slayer lmao

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
How is this proof it's cope? He's dating a beak nosed ltb @Biggdink indians overrating blondes again :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 19294
Lmao faggots here don't realise OP has literally the best side profile on .org
He literally looks like the med chad meme.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Lmao faggots here don't realise OP has literally the best side profile on .org
He literally looks like the med chad meme.
Let's not go that far now. His submental region sucks ass

retards. in real life your face is in motion, a bad side profile correlates to bad face in general
op side profile is ok and doesnt reveal a lot about front

shit thread overall

You can't hide your side profile IRL... people see your face in motion and from different angles
we get it u have 5cm overbite and no chin most ppl have normal profiles. ops maxilla looks fine in prof and he is borderlinne chin tucking

He was talking about me not the pics in the post
Over for my reading comprehension skills. Tbh i was driving when i read and typed this tbh 😂.

Would you mind dming me your side profile? You can trust me...i never ever share anything with anyone

He has a projected chin, you cant see it because its blurry. He does seem to have a bad submental tho, i assume because of bad neck posture

He has a projected chin, you cant see it because its blurry. He does seem to have a bad submental tho, i assume because of bad neck posture
Just a bad hyoid in general too ig

Examples? Barring some insane deformity, a good side profile means most of your facial features are good
Idk. I have s good side profile, but my front is garbage.

Idk, my im just fat