• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ—๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐Ÿคฃ

Klasik616

Klasik616

Forced to rot

IMG 20240727 153556

IMG 20240727 153523

They openly claim that the reason birth rate is low is because ugly people don't wanna date themselves, instead they would rather watch their girlfriends get pregnant by this guy! Never seen a :blackpill: this big.
Small dick incels want good genes to spread :forcedsmile: Imagine the body count of this guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, boss8055, Lynxress and 14 others
Water, it's a plastic surgery central

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Lynxress, serialcoper and 6 others
they are the most lookism aware country on earth surgery, is very common there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, boss8055, Lynxress and 12 others
Based although if the chang has got surgery (chances are) then not based

View attachment 3054831
View attachment 3054832
They openly claim that the reason birth rate is low is because ugly people don't wanna date themselves, instead they would rather watch their girlfriends get pregnant by this guy! Never seen a :blackpill: this big.
Small dick incels want good genes to spread :forcedsmile: Imagine the body count of this guy.

"Not being born, the salvation for ugly people"
Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
this is literally why i would rather go to east asia for surgery instead of european countries. These people are, legit blackpilled asf sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and boss8055
MFW I see a handsome guy working out

IMG 3817

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
they are the most lookism aware country on earth surgery, is very common there
which is the reason why there is no eugenics besides height
their base looks will always looks the same and probably worse since all the uglies focused on surgery maxing

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Imagine when koreans find out about DHT and HGH๐Ÿ˜ณ

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Koreans generally get 0 respect among any races in the west, and as a ltn korean its been over for as long as i can remember

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Klasik616
Koreans generally get 0 respect among any races in the west, and as a ltn korean its been over for as long as i can remember
Are korean foids in the street usually ugly? Is true that most men are incels there or not.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and h111
Are korean foids in the street usually ugly? Is true that most men are incels there or not.
ive been living in the US. but all koreans are generally ugly with an extremely flat face

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Klasik616
South Korea is one of the most blackpilled countries on the planet, half the girls there get some kind of surgery and they have whitening products to look whiter

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
ive been living in the US. but all koreans are generally ugly with an extremely flat face
Koreans living in the USA seem to be a lot less blackpilled than Koreans living in korea smhh.Most Koreans from the west that I've seen are incel looking af, Koreans from Korea on the other hand r more blackpilled about looks.

• +1
Reactions: h111
What if Netherlands and Scandinavia become like this :soy::soy::soy: they already mog most of the world effortlessly

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
All comments are brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
Theres a dedicated looksmax and incel forum for koreans, i forgot the name

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
And a whole nation of Koreans that look like that guy will still just get cucked by White Chads when the world becomes even more globalised. Completely over for them.