Proof Status >>>> Looks

Z

zyzz007 returns

Zephir
You can be ugly as fuck, but once you have fame/status you will get the finest hoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, try2beme, mrdouchebag and 5 others
where's the "fine hoe"?

and no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, moredatesmorerapes, St. Fraudcel and 5 others
I touched water and my finger was wet afterwards… why is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, noonespecial and itzyaboyJJ
Like this is such a stoopid thread. A chadlite bartender will with zero effort attract more and higher quality women than a CEO. The latter ,even in the best case scenario, won't even be considered attractive by the girls who "date" him.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, arabcelxxx and itzyaboyJJ
Like this is such a stoopid thread. A chadlite bartender will with zero effort attract more and higher quality women than a CEO. The latter ,even in the best case scenario, won't even be considered attractive by the girls who "date" him.
you have zero life experience incel to say such shit.

any male with fame/status/music singer will outslay ANY male with looks 1000 to 1. You have no clue about the real world.

also the woman is goodlooking so i dunno what the fuck you talking about. she is fine af. just a little older.
She is miles better looking than the dude who is fat and ugly as sin.

i dunno why you ugly incels who cannot get a girl rate women so harshly. it is like ugly black women on the internet who cant get a man talking shit about brad pitt about how his penis small and he looks like a pig.

Last edited:

any male with fame/status/music singer will outslay ANY male with looks 1000 to 1. You have no clue about the real world.

also the woman is goodlooking so i dunno what the fuck you talking about. she is fine af. just a little older.

i dunno why you ugly incels who cannot get a girl rate women so harshly. it is like ugly black women on the internet who cant get a man talking shit about brad pitt about how his penis small and he looks like a pig.
dude wrote a whole novel in response

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ and arabcelxxx
Shit thread status doesn’t create attraction, even if you get more women none of them love you

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, lowtiernormiechad, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
@OP if you think im gonna get triggered by some random dude on the internet and call him names you're barking up the wrong tree;)

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Shit thread status doesn’t create attraction, even if you get more women none of them love you
no the only shit is your head with your inexperience in life.
tell that what you wrote to every famous rock star, musician/singer.

women dont love chad either, they just use him for sex and as a status symbol to show off

Last edited:
no the only shit is your head with your inexperience in life.
tell that what you wrote to every famous rock star, musician/singer.
Bruh use your head how can you be attracted to something that doesn’t exist, most those guys became famous cause of their looks and status only multiplied their smv, you need at htn looks for it to work but you can still get cucked by a chad

Bruh use your head how can you be attracted to something that doesn’t exist, most those guys became famous cause of their looks and status only multiplied their smv, you need at htn looks for it to work but you can still get cucked by a chad
women literally get turned on hard by music especially rock music and the alpha lead singer regardless of looks.
These men have tons of women all over the world chasing them and obsessed with them. These men can get any woman they want. You dont need to be goodlooking if you are a famous rocker.

even ultra manlet Prince slayed due to status.

that guy was in prison for a lot of murders personality detector working as always

P
women literally get turned on hard by music especially rock music and the alpha lead singer regardless of looks.
These men have tons of women all over the world chasing them and obsessed with them. These men can get any woman they want. You dont need to be goodlooking if you are a famous rocker.

even ultra manlet Prince slayed due to status.
not true

Reminds me of my annoying cousin
She is average at best

If you want a young virginal Stacy with good moral character, being a young Chad is the only way to get her. Billionaires and famous celebrities only get run through Stacies with questionable character, and usually those Stacies are also older and past their prime. If looks is the only way to get the highest quality woman(young virginal Stacy with good character), then it matters more than status or money.

That being said, if I was some billionaire celebrity I would be running through hot Stacies, impregnating a few of them along the way, and couldn't even care less whether they genuinely desired me or were just with me for my status/fame and money. If they cheated, I'd move on to the next one. If you can instantly replace a hot woman with another hot(or even hotter woman), it's like you never lost her.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and lowtiernormiechad
If you want a young virginal Stacy with good moral character, being a young Chad is the only way to get her. Billionaires and famous celebrities only get run through Stacies with questionable character, and usually those Stacies are also older and past their prime. If looks is the only way to get the highest quality woman(young virginal Stacy with good character), then it matters more than status or money.

That being said, if I was some billionaire celebrity I would be running through hot Stacies, impregnating a few of them along the way, and couldn't even care less whether they genuinely desired me or were just with me for my status/fame and money. If they cheated, I'd move on to the next one. If you can instantly replace a hot woman with another hot(or even hotter woman), it's like you never lost her.
Good luck getting a stacy gf that isnt an of model or some attention seeking whore, becky or death in 2024

The difference is being desired. You can have 0$ on your bank account, being good looking having stacy screaming your name while she squirts on your dick. On the other hand you can be rich as fuck ugly/average man, having stacy on your dick faking orgasm - pick wisely coping shit

Betabuxx Deluxe, as soon as the money stops flowing they always get hit with the rape allegations, and if you marry one of them just
pre-order the rope

holy fuck, gain life experience or stop posting

subhumans here will cope with genuine desire and betabux because they are so lost in the lookspill, but yeah status is everything and its much harder to get status than looks

That's why black poor men get hot immigrant wives in general as the women associate all black men with rappers or their favorite celebrities

I touched water and my finger was wet afterwards… why is this?
What if a random negro man walked up to you and said "do you consent to being touched"?

Give it some time until she leaves him for a more attractive male.

The relationship this nigga will receive with this high mtb will be fake and is destined to break apart once he lost all his fame and money

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
The difference is being desired. You can have 0$ on your bank account, being good looking having stacy screaming your name while she squirts on your dick. On the other hand you can be rich as fuck ugly/average man, having stacy on your dick faking orgasm - pick wisely coping shit
you guys keep speaking about money, but my post is literally status not money.
if you have fame or status you will get more hoes than rich or goodlooking men.

learn to read properly.

Got 4 new LTBs matching me on Bumble despite me not putting any effort into my profile for over a year.

I'll be fine.

you guys keep speaking about money, but my post is literally status not money.
if you have fame or status you will get more hoes than rich or goodlooking men.

learn to read properly.
Same thing as money. You are not desired. Girls get to know you in hopes of getting clout.

This is the real status over looks cope