Proof that @Asdvek is a larper

What? No. I was just trying to avoid people getting a wrong idea about me. I don't larp about my cock size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
Stop doxxing his name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Ricky212, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Aero and sub5c3l
This bitch is seeking for our attention.
Idgaf about you and that retard, you just kept deleting my posts on your profile so I had to make a thread :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345
Idgaf about you and that retard, you just kept deleting my posts on your profile so I had to make a thread :lul::lul::lul:
Well, you didn't "have to". You could've continued your life without posting this thread, but you are a little piece of shit that seeks attention. I don't even larp about my cock size.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@Ricky212 8x6 chad tbh ngl :owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Well, you didn't "have to". You could've continued your life without posting this thread, but you are a little piece of shit that seeks attention. I don't even larp about my cock size.
He is 5"5 with a 5.5 inch dick, its classic projection,

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
4117857 Screenshot 20240505 224721 TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Take this shit to private messages guys no one cares about anyones penis here (unless its black of course then they care)

4071360 1712684461128 png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Graham, ChadL1te and 2 others
Fag kept deleting my replies on his profile, that's why :lul::lul:
It is quite nice to see that I got you angry by doing such a basic and simple thing like deleting your worthless posts from my profile.

It is quite nice to see that I got you angry by doing such a basic and simple thing like deleting your worthless posts from my profile.
Why are you still replying to my thread?

Slow Motion Water GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel