wtf? they are twins..

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, StephIsCold, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and newperson
where is the proof

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Twins can still be different because of environment, it's all about epigenetics.
makes no sense. they grew up under identical environment conditions

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Nah not those type of shoes. The key is to get shoes that already have a heel in them and put inserts in them.
2 inches is pretty much the max in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 13325 and WadlowMaxxing
2 inches is pretty much the max in my experience
Yes the taller you are the easier it is to fraud. You can gain 2 inches easily with lifts and no one will notice and it will still be comfortable to walk around.

makes no sense. they grew up under identical environment conditions
Yup but one is 2inches taller and the other has a slightly different face.

Yes the taller you are the easier it is to fraud. You can gain 2 inches easily with lifts and no one will notice and it will still be comfortable to walk around.
2 full inches only when you have a decent heel though imo

for normal shoes 3-4 cm is the sweet spot where you still look aesthetic (actually more aesthetic since your legs look longer), you can walk normally and people won't notice a difference between shoes on and shoes off

phd in fraudology

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 13325

for normal shoes 3-4 cm is the sweet spot where you still look aesthetic (actually more aesthetic since your legs look longer), you can walk normally and people won't notice a difference between shoes on and shoes off

phd in fraudology
Gonna try that since I usually wear 1 inch sole shoes. Lifefuel for manlets tbh.

phd in fraudology
Yeah I only wear basketball shoes, AF1s, and high top dress shoes so I can perma height fraud.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
that's the best height to give yourself a little boost srs

I'm always 176-177cm in shoes so same as actual 5'9 guys wearing average shoes which I'm fine with

5'7-5'9 is around the cut off point where you will look like a manlet or not depending on shoes and bodily proportions/clothing

• +1
Reactions: Sny
that's the best height to give yourself a little boost srs

I'm always 176-177cm in shoes so same as actual 5'9 guys wearing average shoes which I'm fine with

5'7-5'9 is around the cut off point where you will look like a manlet or not depending on shoes and bodily proportions/clothing
Yea I'm trying to do stretches to get even a inch of height and with the addition of a sole I can fraud to 5'10, 5'11.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yea I'm trying to do stretches to get even a inch of height and with the addition of a sole I can fraud to 5'10, 5'11.
stretching is cope imo it just temporarily gives you back height that you're losing throughout the day unless you have shit posture and it's correcting that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Sny
stretching is cope imo it just temporarily gives you back height that you're losing throughout the day unless you have shit posture and it's correcting that
if you're gaining height from stretching then it's your posture you need to fix he's right

i knew that dylan always mogged his brother

yep the taller guy has a weaker chin

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and zeke714
Answer this PSL/Height equation ;
7 psl x ' height = 5.75-6 PSL 6'3 = 5 PSL y ' height

Face mogs up to 3.5inches . Clearly you don’t know any short handsome men. I’ve been to the club with average tall men and model tier short men (5ft7-9) . Women happily skip over average to decent 6ft1 men for a good looking 5ft 8 guy. This thread is cope

• +1
Reactions: Germania