proof that I'm 6'3 ( standing next to foid)

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
This was 2 years ago at 6'1 I tower over this Stacy, so why the hell is it so difficult to believe I'm 6'3 now when I do HGH inducing activities everyday for past 2 years

Received 233093642176370

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 18244 and 14 others
This nigga is becoming the new Dev

What's with all these low IQ indians making us look bad @volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deprived, Erik-Jón and 24 others
Did you at least fuck her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Salludon, onnysk and 7 others

What's with all these low IQ indians making us look bad @volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession
Shut Ur fookin mouth
Received 237332555229449

and yall looked bad even before psl, imagine what these niggas have done

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
You are so lucky man. Good for you man:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
and yall looked bad even before psl, imagine what these niggas have done
who's y'all?

you're curry too bro, you're one of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, BearBoy, Elvisandreaa and 15 others
Nobody cares
Plenty of 6'3 men in Europe and in the forum
You think that you're a mogger just because you live between manlet pajeets

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Nobody cares
Plenty of 6'3 men in Europe and in the forum
You think that you're a mogger just because you live between manlet pajeets
Yep

nigga called his grandma a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, adotsdot, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Chadeep, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
  • JFL

Slenderman tier arms

• +1
  • JFL
she looks 5'4" here if he is 6'1. If she's 5'2 then he's 5'11 and larping
She is 5'2 and I am 11 inches taller than her here what's so hard to understand

You single handedly proved, you aren't 6'3

The average female head height is ~7.5 - 8in.

Seeing as you're likely about 1.2 heads taller.

That would make you 5'10 - 5'11 at most.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: epictroll, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15827
You single handedly proved, you aren't 6'3

The average female head height is ~7.5 - 8in.

Seeing as you're likely about 1.2 heads taller.

That would make you 5'10 - 5'11 at most.
First off I was 6'1 here I have hs records at grade 10 which prove I was 183 cm then, just stored up in attic somewhere so your nigger input isn't needed. Second my knee is slightly bent as you can see and I'm standing slightly behind here and neck is not completely upright nor shoulder retracted

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
First off I was 6'1 here I have hs records at grade 10 which prove I was 183 cm then, just stored up in attic somewhere so your nigger input isn't needed. Second my knee is slightly bent as you can see and I'm standing slightly behind here and neck is not completely upright nor shoulder retracted
Prove it.

Go Grab those documents out of your fucking attic.

You are a fucking shitskin cunt. you don't like your fucking background, your origin, where You are from, where you originate from. yout does not interest you. Look at you. What does it do for you? Why the fuck would you care about soyouthing that handicaps you? Huh. Think about it. Why would you care about soyouthing that handicaps you going through life? Yeah of course you'm five foot eight, but you'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because you could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the sayou boat, handicap. People are saying if you was in put-put-ding-ding land you would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asyyouroutry, you think this would've happened if you was white? Look at that, that's because you didn't chew on that side, all because you didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? yout's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that you'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's coyou from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want you to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
you want to change and becoyou as...your aim is to coyou as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. youn the mind you'm not a Pajeet. youn the soul you'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug You are. And that kills you man. That kills you. That kills you.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
Prove it.

You are a fucking shitskin cunt. you don't like your fucking background, your origin, where You are from, where you originate from. yout does not interest you. Look at you. What does it do for you? Why the fuck would you care about soyouthing that handicaps you? Huh. Think about it. Why would you care about soyouthing that handicaps you going through life? Yeah of course you'm five foot eight, but you'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because you could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the sayou boat, handicap. People are saying if you was in put-put-ding-ding land you would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asyyouroutry, you think this would've happened if you was white? Look at that, that's because you didn't chew on that side, all because you didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? yout's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that you'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's coyou from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want you to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
you want to change and becoyou as...your aim is to coyou as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. youn the mind you'm not a Pajeet. youn the soul you'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug You are. And that kills you man. That kills you. That kills you.
Dnrd please love react to my comment btw aren't you my friend?

• Love it
Dnrd please love react to my comment btw aren't you my friend?
Dude I know you're not larping about your height but if you really want to prove to them that you are 6'3 just record of a video of yourself doing height measurements with a measuring tape.

• +1
Prove it.

What the fuck did I just read?

• JFL
What the fuck did I just read?
It's a text version of a @MakinItHappenReturn video.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15917

• JFL
Holy fuck @Salludon visited this thread I'm honoured saar

• Love it
Reactions: Salludon
greycel times :lul:

Is this some kind of a Hindu ritual?

• JFL