Proof that inceldom is a disease

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater

Scientists have discovered 371 genetic variants that are linked to your first time having sex, inceldom is a genetic disease like down syndrome, we should be getting generous reparations for the shit we have to go through

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Berbercel and Deleted member 2969
In the future, children will be vaccinated against the inceldom-disease

a combination of testosterone and HGH twice-a-week should do the trick

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, TheAnomaly, rand anon and 5 others
In the future, children will be vaccinated against the inceldom-disease
If they are also vaccinated against Autism, how are we going to recruit new Looksmax members? :feelsmega::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and MoggerGaston
Makes a lot of sense tbh.

Older age of virginity loss = uglier. Older couples procreate later.

In my case...

Father in his younger days looked like a cross between an elf and a goblin
Mother looked like a tranny

Father was NT and mother a loner, weirdo recluse

I would have needed insane genetic recombination to even stand a chance realistically.

Also jfl at this. It's so over for uk-cels. Hypergamy out of control here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 2969, Berbercel and 3 others
Makes a lot of sense tbh.

Older age of virginity loss = uglier. Older couples procreate later.

In my case...

Father in his younger days looked like a cross between an elf and a goblin
Mother looked like a tranny

Father was NT and mother a loner, weirdo recluse

I would have needed insane genetic recombination to even stand a chance realistically.

View attachment 1986603

Also jfl at this. It's so over for uk-cels. Hypergamy out of control here.
The picture doesn't just apply to the UK but any country where arranged marriage doesn't exist. Humans are not naturally monogamous and when given a choice, many women will share top 0,5% looking guys in hopes of getting their genes for their own offspring, than have casual sex with the other 290 guys in the school or workplace who look average or ugly.

The scales tip in the favor of men only very late in life when men can buy companionship with money or status, but these women don't find these men attractive. They tolerate them to extract resources out of them.

I still maintain that the way Tinder and all dating apps work just reflect the biological realities of the world where we live in. It's not the apps fault that 1% of guys snatch 90% of the matches; It's just how our species are wired. Just like some ape communities where 1 male fucks dozens of females and most males get 1 or nothing.

Many women either want the best looking guy they can find at the moment or not have anything at all. Men are not wired that way, men will generally fuck anything with a pulse because their potential parental investment is zero.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, APJ, Deleted member 17244 and 4 others
The scales tip in the favor of men only very late in life when men can buy companionship with money or status, but these women don't find these men attractive. They tolerate them to extract resources out of them.
Due to affirmative action, quotas, even more focus on career and better educational attainment the next generation of women will outearn men. Men have no resources to give women. A big % of women are destined to be bitter, old hag cat ladies that occasionally hookup with a post-prime chadlite.
The picture doesn't just apply to the UK but any country where arranged marriage doesn't exist.
It's worse in the UK than any other place on earth. Cba to type it all out, but in many posts I explained why all of the confounding variables and their interactive effects amplify hypergamy to the point that the whole country is chad's playground.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, BoneDensity and Berbercel
The picture doesn't just apply to the UK but any country where arranged marriage doesn't exist. Humans are not naturally monogamous and when given a choice, many women will share top 0,5% looking guys in hopes of getting their genes for their own offspring, than have casual sex with the other 290 guys in the school or workplace who look average or ugly.

I still maintain that the way Tinder and all dating apps work just reflect the biological realities of the world where we live in. It's not the apps fault that 1% of guys snatch 90% of the matches; It's just how our species are wired. Just like some ape communities where 1 male fucks dozens of females and most males get 1 or nothing.

Many women either want the best looking guy they can find at the moment or not have anything at all. Men are not wired that way, men will generally fuck anything with a pulse because their potential parental investment is zero.
True and I don’t blame women for their behavior. But I hate our fucked up society claiming that men are privileged. Love/sex is an essential part of life and women can get this easily if not fat. An average looking woman lifemogs an average looking man. Period

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, Artemis and sergeant blackpill
even subhuman foids do well, if i had a nickle for every time i saw chad dating some inbreed looking ass bitch id be rich rn

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Artemis and EverythingMattersCel
Who would have thought that attractiveness is genetic and being attractive gets you laid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and BoneDensity
even subhuman foids do well, if i had a nickle for every time i saw chad dating some inbreed looking ass bitch id be rich rn
There are more than enough good looking men for every single woman in the west.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Who would have thought that attractiveness is genetic and being attractive gets you laid
i think it goes even beyond looks, i think some genes cause a lack of some kind of pheromones and make them into incels or some shit, it's a genetic dreaded curse.

• +1
Reactions: litaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back