proof that masculinity is dying

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, fogdart, mortis and 2 others

With years, i realized: Fuck masculinity.

Just pretend you are "masculine", this is enough. Masculinity is a redundant ape behaviour. Care only about your own interests.

Surprisingly, "muh masculinity" is a society propaganda, to make average men do the shit they don't want to do - pay taxes, die in wars, receive injuries in factories, or, for example, fight a huge black motherfucker on drugs, who might hide a knife on a subway, for some bitch you don't know.

The most RICH and successful guys are not only non-masculine, they are fucking sociopathic narcissists.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, BucketCrab, garfyld and 14 others

Just pretend you are "masculine", this is enough. Masculinity is a redundant ape behaviour. Care only about your own interests.

Surprisingly, "muh masculinity" is a society propaganda, to make average men do the shit they don't want to do - pay taxes, die in wars, receive injuries in factories, etc.

The most RICH and successful guys are not only non-masculine, they are fucking sociopathic narcissists.
just like me fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
yes you are supposed to risk getting stabbed by a junkie to make m'lady more comfortable on a train ride :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Banderacell, Deleted member 16380 and 11 others
just get stabbed while saving a random foid theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Banderacell, Deleted member 16380 and 4 others
tbh I'd help a man that would need me, but I doubt I would do the same for a woman, because I'd feel like a simp and a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Yoke, Banderacell, Deleted member 19948 and 2 others
why would you risk getting beaten up or murdered for a person you've never seen before and most likely will never see again? jfl at m'lady expectations

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 16380
Surprisingly, "muh masculinity" is a society propaganda, to make average men do the shit they don't want to do - pay taxes, die in wars, receive injuries in factories, or, for example, fight a huge black motherfucker on drugs, who might hide a knife on a subway, for some bitch you don't know.

THIS.

I've been saying this for years.

Masculinity is just a coping mechanism for low IQ idiots who think anybody gives a shit they're willing to die for their jew wars. Nobody does. So-called 'masculinity' is literally just the act of putting up with bullshit for no reason. It's the most hilarious scam ever.

I'm also not convinced that so-called masculine men ever have strong egos at all anyway. Most are probably insecure af.

• +1
Reactions: garfyld, fogdart, BoneDensity and 1 other person

Fuck that whore news woman. Women are NOT entitled to our protection. We are not required to risk our lives by protecting some woman who would most likely treat us as shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and freeone12

THIS.

I've been saying this for years.

Masculinity is just a coping mechanism for low IQ idiots who think anybody gives a shit they're willing to die for their jew wars. Nobody does. So-called 'masculinity' is literally just the act of putting up with bullshit for no reason. It's the most hilarious scam ever.

I'm also not convinced that so-called masculine men ever have strong egos at all anyway. Most are probably insecure af.
Lol same woman would report a sub-5 man for complimenting a woman's dress in the office as sexual harassment, which is also expressing masculinity. JFL society wants men to risk our lives to express masculinity while berating and shaming others who express the same masculinity in a different way.

• +1
Reactions: freeone12
its funny how often you see 50 years old war veteran helping in this situation, but not a single young bulky chad

u are a low t indian fagg you wouldnt be masculine even if u try to

would only help a friend or family member

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

ultra based bruh. be hedonistic a bit psychopathic (just to be able to enjoy life dont be too psycho) and be a semi narcisst (get sonething b4 giving something + choose the short or long term benefical path wisely)

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 16380

This. Nobody is entitled to you risking your life or an injury for them just because otherwise you're "not masculine".
Women are not entitled to male protection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16380

I somewhat agreed until your last sentence. Its a bit contradictory. Saying masculinity is defined by a great deal of "caring only about your own interests", then saying a sociopathic narcissist person is "non masculine" sounds contradictory, as narcissism is largely about the things you think being "masculine" is. Masculinity is not represented well by any of those things you mentioned.

I do agree with the redundant ape behavior cope, but this is what you see when people fraud being masculine.

Masculinity is largely misrepresented. I would say that true masculinity is aspects of disagreeability, combined with moral and mental precision, while femininity is "agreeability". The same thing that makes betas' betas and feminine, is this agreeability. Not always does it have to be verbal, but for example, even in cases when these men (for example) know they would prefer not for the girlfriend posting slutty photos online, or going out with male friends etc. but still wont set any boundaries, or have any moral code about it. Even the main aspects about cucked behaviors being beta and such, is because of agreeability. I see these same traits of agreeability and subservience in dark triads, gigachads, Tyrone's, gangbangers etc, as well, so its not exclusive to ape behavior, or looks. They in short terms still pussy.

Females show traits of masculinity when they are disagreeable, when they are not subservient.

Using your definition also, masculinity must share some traits of disagreeability, otherwise the propaganda would not be telling men to do shit they don't want to do, agree to bullshit and such. Also, disagreeability is not narcissism, sometimes it very often leads to it. Thus why i think being mentality and morally precise is also another key aspect.

Last edited:
Just be John Wick bro