Proof that NOFAP makes u GOODLOOKING

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, kaligula567, Clqs and 6 others
A man who rejects the most pleasurable sensation in the world (the org*sm) for the sake of a greater good will be rewarded with the best treasures this world has to offer.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Niggamaxxer, infini and 6 others

> looks at camera instead of screen
> insane nofap transformation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, HighTierSubhuman, Clqs and 2 others
jfl at losing weight and thinking your glow up was due to nofap

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
reddit users are the most disconnected from reality

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, HighTierSubhuman, LeaveMaxx and 1 other person
reddit users are the most disconnected from reality
cope. this forum is 10x more disconnected from reality than reddit

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
cope. this forum is 10x more disconnected from reality than reddit
they'll tell you that face doesn't matter if you're a ltn-mtn, that's great. Here they'll tell you that if you're not a chad, it's over. Who's more right? Of course we are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
More life force with aajonus vonderplanitz diet combine no fap u will get 30 days no fap results on one week
nofap is haram according to aajonus wonderplanitz

They'll tell you that height doesn't matter, 5'5" is great, just believe in yourself. Here they'll tell you that if you're not a chad, it's over. Who's more right? Of course we are
Both are equally retarded, but i doubt your average redditor would say 5'5 is great or height doesnt matter. They only say that if they get triggered by some incel shit and decide to be contrarian or cant think clearly in the heat of the moment. Reddit is one of the most popular websites and its clearly filled to the brim with normies, and normies wouldnt tell you height doesnt matter (its common sense that height matters, just not in the way the blackpill says)

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Nofap does make your skin look better and makes your eyes look more alert.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Deleted member 1140, SoundnVision and 2 others
A man who rejects the most pleasurable sensation in the world (the org*sm) for the sake of a greater good will be rewarded with the best treasures this world has to offer.
Dude i promise its not that serious bruh
Its healthy to fap like 2 or 3 times a week

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
Lmao that’s nothing

Bro u shuda told me sooner i just jerked off

Bruh listen to urself

That was said on no proof or nothing
Not touching ur chicken can literally not just magically make ur skin look better and "more alert" jfl

Why would I need proof for such a tiny claim. I didn't say it changes your bone structure or anything.

For me my skin looks way better on nofap and I feel more energetic. You're probably still in your teens so you won't get it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and alurmo
Nofap does make your skin look better and makes your eyes look more alert.
Your body looks more defined too.
If you're fapping your body thinks your reproducing constantly so does nothing to make you appear more attractive

• +1
Why would I need proof for such a tiny claim. I didn't say it changes your bone structure or anything.

For me my skin looks way better on nofap and I feel more energetic. You're probably still in your teens so you won't get it.
It can increase the limbal ring in the eye. I noticed it in myself

• +1
it really does make u look better and less exhausted its logical. ofc it wont change ur bones etc. but it does improve your eye area and skin (cuz of dht).

fapping gives u a dopamine rush which results in a depressive phase right after it. if you fap often, this phase will get longer and longer.

its basically the same as drug addicts. releases good hormones, then you are off the drug and feel depressed

• +1