Proof that women want to be fucked by a faceless stranger

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
IMG 3424

IMG 3425

Women want to be fucked by their boyfriend only if he wears a costume. This gives her the illusion that it’s a masked stranger fucking her.

There’s no woman on earth who likes vanilla sex with her partner. She either wants to be raped, do rape play, cheat or be fucked by her boyfriend while he wears a mask.

Women are evil.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, GRAVEMAN, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
IMG 3426

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Ryldoo IS COPING, Suns9999 and 3 others
View attachment 3228965
View attachment 3228966

Women want to be fucked by their boyfriend only if he wears a costume. This gives her the illusion that it’s a masked stranger fucking her.

There’s no woman on earth who likes vanilla sex with her partner. She either wants to be raped, do rape play, cheat or be fucked by her boyfriend while he wears a mask.

Women are evil.
just wear a mask all the time theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, LancasteR, Framemogger69 and 4 others
View attachment 3228965
View attachment 3228966

Women are evil.
@NZb6Air thots?:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, iloveboobs and NZb6Air
Legit i talked for years with a hot foid. She knew from the start i was dark triad and later on that i had a big dick. She told me she thought i was prob ugly, i offered to send a selfie and she declined. Still have her nudes. Girls get turned on by a tall big dicked dark triad stranger. On tinder u shouldnt show ur face too much tbh try to take mirror pics from some distance

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Legit i talked for years with a hot foid. She knew from the start i was dark triad and later on that i had a big dick. She told me she thought i was prob ugly, i offered to send a selfie and she declined. Still have her nudes. Girls get turned on by a tall big dicked dark triad stranger. On tinder u shouldnt show ur face too much tbh try to take mirror pics from some distance
"talked for years"

> never showed face

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Nirvana and truthhurts
What’s her rating?:ogre:

What’s her rating?:ogre:
150cms, early 20s, white with blue eyes, pretty face, good ass, not chubby. She was everything this forum says abt foids lmao, wanted to get brutalized, liked violent men, liked dark triad tall white men with big dicks, hated brown people, but she was very lenient with face when it came to the guys she liked

• +1
150cms, early 20s, white with blue eyes, pretty face, good ass, not chubby. She was everything this forum says abt foids lmao, wanted to get brutalized, liked violent men, liked dark triad tall white men with big dicks, hated brown people, but she was very lenient with face when it came to the guys she liked
Can u send pic via pm. Won’t doxx bhai:feelsgood:

I am light triad tbh I'm such a good person not evil super sorry

• So Sad
i have more ass than that foid

• JFL
How tf?
you sure you not overrating her?
Does she Fogg her ?
View attachment 3229145
Yea she fogs her
And she just lived with either her dad or mom, used her laptop to write me dirty messages and then went to parties with her whore friends (they were less whorish than her)

• JFL
Yea she fogs her
And she just lived with either her dad or mom, used her laptop to write me dirty messages and then went to parties with her whore friends (they were less whorish than her)
Damn wtf.
Could Salludon clear her ?
Her age?
IMG 8557

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Yea she j had a no ethnics policy, when it comes to looks not ancestry
She was 20-22, rn shes 24 prob
What about him. Would she fall for him?
IMG 2134

Are u still in contact with her?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
What about him. Would she fall for him?
View attachment 3229172
Are u still in contact with her?:ogre:
Nigga ofc she would she lives in a third world country:lul::lul: but through tinder u would have to get lucky and be patient, while IRL a dude just grabbed her ass in the nightclub and took her to his car to fuck her without condom
And no i acted like an incel loser eventually and she disappeared

• JFL
Nigga ofc she would she lives in a third world country:lul::lul: but through tinder u would have to get lucky and be patient, while IRL a dude just grabbed her ass in the nightclub and took her to his car to fuck her without condom
And no i acted like an incel loser eventually and she disappeared
About what country we talking about.:ogre:
I thought for second she lives in America or sum:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

About what country we talking about.:ogre:
I thought for second she lives in America or sum:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
One thats mixed, with a lot of ethnics and many whites
She was of german ancestry. Light brown hair but she dyed it purple or blonde

• JFL
What country she living tho?

Damn talahoons are getting crushed over in Germany tho

View attachment 3228965
View attachment 3228966

Women are evil.
Thats why i wear a mask irl everyone thinks im retarded schizo idc

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore