Proof this Site Cannot Rate Properly and Is Insane

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
I once posted a Bollywood Actor called John Abraham here (who was a model in youth).
And most of the loons here called him ugly gymcel.

Literally he is once of the most handsome and attractive people IN REAL LIFE to people
all over the WORLD!

Tons of Women go crazy for him and men want to be like him and he has been with some of the hottest women around. But on here since he is indian
he is a scarred acne face, ugly curry who gymcels to compensate.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach and cannotbeasked
He’s a high mtn and only Indian men want to look like him because most of them are subhumans-ltns. Plus women go crazy over him not only for his status but because the Indian beauty standard is trying to be as white as possible 😂😂😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned, lemonnz and cannotbeasked
He’s a high mtn and only Indian men want to look like him because most of them are subhumans-ltns. Plus women go crazy over him not only for his status but because the Indian beauty standard is trying to be as white as possible 😂😂😂
IMG 5838

“Really bro? I’m only high MTN.. damn.. in another life maybe..”

Just looked him up and well, he's probably good looking in India but no in the rest of the world tbf

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Snowskinned and lemonnz
he hardly even looks ethnic, he would be eligible for white status in america

hes MTN-HTN. if he was white, it would be a different story

By this sites standard yes he's a solid HTN. Tbh that's all you need to be looks-wise at a minimum. Status, money, NT matters more after that. That enhances your SMV more than being chadlite and having none of those characteristics.