proof we life in a simulation

ramirezfanboy

ramirezfanboy

i'll see you in disneyland
there is guys who will get married to women,work full time so there wife can stay at home and do nothing,and in return they only get sex,a activity that only feels good for 10 secounds during orgasms and makes you feel awful after for 1- 2hours,especially if you do rounds,and your telling me not one time in them 20 years they dont get post nut clarity and just leave there pathetic wife when they realise sex is 100x less fun then doing actual activites? i cant fathom how pointless marriage is truly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: panjeet currycel, 5.5psl, primqwe and 2 others
Thats not proof.Best example that we see own sun amd own moon with stars
there is guys who will get married to women,work full time so there wife can stay at home and do nothing,and in return they only get sex,a activity that only feels good for 10 secounds during orgasms and makes you feel awful after for 1- 2hours,especially if you do rounds,and your telling me not one time in them 20 years they dont get post nut clarity and just leave there pathetic wife? i cant fathom how pointless marriage is truly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 209owais, thorns, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Sex is the biggest cope ever

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and ramirezfanboy
Sex is the biggest cope ever
seriously like how is this some ppl life goal,do niggas not realise how short sex is and the longer it goes the worse it feels? it can only possibly feel somwhat good for 5 mins and only amazing for 5-10 secound orgasms,but as i said nvm the fact you genuinely feel worse after it for hours,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and thorns
i just want kids bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, thorns and ramirezfanboy
i just want kids bro
i would do anything to have 2 boy twins tbh,like anything,i would hate to have a daughter but 2 sons would make my life way better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and ryuken
i would do anything to have 2 boy twins tbh,like anything,i would hate to have a daughter but 2 sons would make my life way better
i read it twinks:forcedsmile:

anyway that's understandable in the end most of us want to inherit our genes and live a happy life with the family we made

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and ramirezfanboy
None of what you just listed is mutually exclusive with achieving in other domains

You're looking at ppl's lives through your weird incel lens

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
None of what you just listed is mutually exclusive with achieving in other domains

You're looking at ppl's lives through your weird incel lens
exactly nothing mutal,a pathetic man ageing himself to death working for a woman so he can have 10 secounds of pleasure a day,thats how it is dont be stupid

• So Sad
exactly nothing mutal,a pathetic man ageing himself to death working for a woman so he can have 10 secounds of pleasure a day,thats how it is dont be stupid
No dude, thats not what i meant

Having a tradwife is usually bad, dont get me wrong, but a stay at home wife isnt necessarily. Some people love achieving in their career, and it might be fulfilling to see their wife living her best life, not having to concern herself with going to work every day.

And sex isn't 10 seconds of pleasure, sex is amazing, its like pure bliss. It's 10 seconds of pleasure if you're doing it in a completely wrong way and with the wrong person.

• So Sad
No dude, thats not what i meant

Having a tradwife is usually bad, dont get me wrong, but a stay at home wife isnt necessarily. Some people love achieving in their career, and it might be fulfilling to see their wife living her best life, not having to concern herself with going to work every day.

And sex isn't 10 seconds of pleasure, sex is amazing, its like pure bliss. It's 10 seconds of pleasure if you're doing it in a completely wrong way and with the wrong person.
@Gengar read my post which is facts and you know it,and please ban this obvious foid ffs just look at the state of this replym,imagine claiming working full time for a stay at home wife is okay just bc he wants to 'give her the best life' while she does nothing for him. if this person isnt banned in 1 hour istg im deleting my acc this is just reddit atp,a man would never write ths

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Ascending2Tyrone, thorns and 1 other person
@Gengar read my post which is facts and you know it,and please ban this obvious foid ffs just look at the state of this replym,imagine claiming working full time for a stay at home wife is okay just bc he wants to 'give her the best life' while she does nothing for him. if this person isnt banned in 1 hour istg im deleting my acc this is just reddit atp,a man would never write ths
Learn what altruism is, you little neurotic fuck. Even so, you're supposed to love your significant other to the max - you serve her, and she serves you.

You're there to go through life together, the roles dont have to be equal and boring. If the man enjoys his work, while the woman hates wageslaving, its completely understandable for her to stay at home. Maybe she's an artist, or loves dancing and writing poetry, who knows. She wants to plan activities for the family, take care of the house, etc.

Youre either a toxic POS or simply immature

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: panjeet currycel and thorns
Learn what altruism is, you little neurotic fuck. Even so, you're supposed to love your significant other to the max - you serve her, and she serves you.

You're there to go through life together, the roles dont have to be equal and boring. If the man enjoys his work, while the woman hates wageslaving, its completely understandable for her to stay at home. Maybe she's an artist, or loves dancing and writing poetry, who knows. She wants to plan activities for the family, take care of the house, etc.

dnr,house wifes are becoming less of a thhing by the year bc of the economy,and yes sex only truly feels good for 5 secounds for orgasm and the post clarity lasts 10 times longer then sex

• So Sad
dnr,house wifes are becoming less of a thhing by the year bc of the economy,and yes sex only truly feels good for 5 secounds for orgasm and the post clarity lasts 10 times longer then sex
You have depression and you can't judge the world properly, what you said about sex is pure retardation

• So Sad
You have depression and you can't judge the world properly, what you said about sex is pure retardation
any1 on this site is deppresed or crazy pick your poisin,and no its the truth,the build up barely feels good its just like edging your just feeling little to make it last longer and the longer it goes worse it feels,to feel happy better to do actual activiies like cliff jumping etc. sex is worthless and unhealthy anyways

• So Sad
any1 on this site is deppresed or crazy pick your poisin,and no its the truth,the build up barely feels good its just like edging your just feeling little to make it last longer and the longer it goes worse it feels,to feel happy better to do actual activiies like cliff jumping etc. sex is worthless and unhealthy anyways
you can do cliff jumping and have good sex with the right person, i guess you're just a quitter though :/

• So Sad
marriage is cope

Good riddance

there is guys who will get married to women,work full time so there wife can stay at home and do nothing,and in return they only get sex,a activity that only feels good for 10 secounds during orgasms and makes you feel awful after for 1- 2hours,especially if you do rounds,and your telling me not one time in them 20 years they dont get post nut clarity and just leave there pathetic wife when they realise sex is 100x less fun then doing actual activites? i cant fathom how pointless marriage is truly
If we live in a simulation… thats like God making us. No difference just a synonym

“Sex is amazing, it’s pure bliss. :soy:

Only someone with less brain neurons* would think something as animalistic as sex is “pure bliss” or “amazing.” :fuk:

* = Women have less brain neurons, so that is why they are more retarded than men are.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and ramirezfanboy
“Sex is amazing, it’s pure bliss. :soy:

Only someone with less brain neurons* would think something as animalistic as sex is “pure bliss” or “amazing.” :fuk:

* = Women have less brain neurons, so that is why they are more retarded than men are.
i knew it was a disgusting foid the secound they said 'sex is pure bliss it feels amazing and lasts long;' bc in my head i know danm well for a man it only actually feels good for 5-10 secounds and you feee low energy and bad after,what a stupid whore debating this and telling me that a man should work his life away just for sex in return 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Makes you realize how worthless this life really is, doesn’t it? You are wageslaving so you can have some used up puss puss while having to deal with the awful stench of women as they are the more stinky gender. Sex is objectively disgusting. You’re studying and working only for this. And you have to put up with your partner’s shitty attitude on top of her shitty smell (they take showers and use perfumes and whatnot to mask their natural stench). This life is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and ramirezfanboy
2b82ed86 8427 4319 801c 938467e1aa7a

i knew it was a disgusting foid the secound they said 'sex is pure bliss it feels amazing and lasts long;' bc in my head i know danm well for a man it only actually feels good for 5-10 secounds and you feee low energy and bad after,what a stupid whore debating this and telling me that a man should work his life away just for sex in return 😂
Just study and work your entire life so you can get some used up stinky puss puss, bhai! :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
Just study and work your entire life so you can get some used up stinky puss puss, bhai! :feelskek:
work 10 hours a day for a 5 secound orgasm doesnt seem smart to me does it? all while your wife is a miserable bitch and does 30 mins of housework a day

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
work 10 hours a day for a 5 secound orgasm doesnt seem smart to me does it? all while your wife is a miserable bitch and does 30 mins of housework a day
Not to mention she carries emotional baggage too and the crusty cum of all the other guys before you. :feelswhy::feelswhy: