Proof women are pedos: Have you ever been catcalled?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Im just remembering one time i went to a beach w friends and some woman w her friends said oh fuck it and came up like from half a metre infront of me, kinda crouched down to my eyesight and said sexyy in some weird ass voice. Her and her friends were like 20s im guessing and i was 16-17 i cant remember. Idk if it was retarded but i just ignored her to look cool infront of my friends lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TheAbyssinian
Proof women are pedos

Im just remembering one time i went to a beach w friends and some woman w her friends said oh fuck it and came up like from half a metre infront of me, kinda crouched down to my eyesight and said sexyy in some weird ass voice. Her and her friends were like 20s im guessing and i was 16-17 i cant remember. Idk if it was retarded but i just ignored her to look cool infront of my friends lmao.
Cap

uglyhot pilled

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Had a 50s women say nice ass to me when I was 17

• JFL
that is the truth, when a women see a kid, they call them "adorable" "cute", that is some pedo ass talk. We're lucky women are physically handicapped or else we would've been slaves serving them.

• JFL
that is the truth, when a women see a kid, they call them "adorable" "cute", that is some pedo ass talk. We're lucky women are physically handicapped or else we would've been slaves serving them.
He was 16 do u really believe a "ltn" could have a foid approache them plus me personally I wouldn't mind being a victim of a foid pedophile

Facts, women are attracted to goodlooking 15-18 yr old prettyboys, its only natural but the difference is that they’re allowed to express their attraction without being called creepy
Had a 50s women say nice ass to me when I was 17
Even more proof lmao. I would have ptsd

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Women are definitely pedos

• +1
Facts, women are attracted to goodlooking 15-18 yr old prettyboys, its only natural but the difference is that they’re allowed to express their attraction without being called creepy

Even more proof lmao. I would have ptsd
I only looked about 14 too jfl

Feminist author germaine greer wrote a book called beautiful boy and her stated intention was "to advance women's reclamation of their capacity for and right to visual pleasure"

She continues by saying that the ideally attractive boy must be "old enough to be capable of sexual response but not yet old enough to shave. This window of opportunity is not only narrow, it is mostly illegal. The male human is beautiful when his cheeks are still smooth, his body hairless, his head full-maned, his eyes clear, his manner shy and his belly flat."

• +1
Feminist author germaine greer wrote a book called beautiful boy and her stated intention was "to advance women's reclamation of their capacity for and right to visual pleasure"

She continues by saying that the ideally attractive boy must be "old enough to be capable of sexual response but not yet old enough to shave. This window of opportunity is not only narrow, it is mostly illegal. The male human is beautiful when his cheeks are still smooth, his body hairless, his head full-maned, his eyes clear, his manner shy and his belly flat."
If a man wrote this about girls it would be over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Deleted member 21345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back