• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, TechnoBoss, rand anon and 9 others
GIF by CYBERWAR

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, NoseProphecy and Deleted member 52452
Not having cheekbones (recessed zygos) is an actual deformity. Your face would melt off @FacialStructure404 . All humans used to have prominent cheekbones (proper maxillo-facial development).
View attachment 2909421
I'm zygoless and literally have naso folds since 15 as result lol

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I'm zygoless and literally have naso folds since 15 as result lol
Zygos play a role in nasolabials but if you have recessed zygos then you most like have everything else recessed. That's how growth works. It can only go forward.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
Zygos play a role in nasolabials but if you have recessed zygos then you most like have everything else recessed. That's how growth works. It can only go forward.
Yeah, biretrusion and also a fucked up midface and eye area. The whole subhuman package

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, FacialStructure404 and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 72072 and NoReedemingFeature
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and St.TikTokcel
Just be a blob theory

• +1
You have naso folds cause of your shitty maxilla. Learn basic facial anatomy first
View attachment 2909443
Obviously. Nonetheless flat faced northern europeans or gooks don't develop naso folds so early on due to support provided by their cheekbones, there shouldn't be any dispute over this.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You have naso folds cause of your shitty maxilla. Learn basic facial anatomy first
View attachment 2909443
It's more than that, sir

• +1
Obviously. Nonetheless flat faced northern europeans or gooks don't develop naso folds so early on due to support provided by their cheekbones, there shouldn't be any dispute over this.
Muh flat maxilla. You and nobody else in fact knows nothing about that bone
It's more than that, sir
View attachment 2909457
There's about 3 examples there

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and NoReedemingFeature

There's about 3 examples there
View attachment 2909483
All about having a healthy face. Recessed zygos = unhealthy development = nasolabials and other garbage. It's actually very to have a recessed maxilla. They only make up 4% out of all malocclusions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 72072 and NoReedemingFeature
Ironic. If it were about the maxilla then aboriginals would never have naso folds and everyone with an underbite would. I guess this is all cope to feel better about your zygoless face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
All about having a healthy face. Recessed zygos = unhealthy development = nasolabials and other garbage. It's actually very to have a recessed maxilla. They only make up 4% out of all malocclusions.
Brad pitt's zygos are as "recessed" as they can be. Any further and they'd be inverted
Ironic. If it were about the maxilla then aboriginals would never have naso folds and everyone with an underbite would. I guess this is all cope to feel better about your zygoless face.
Jfl. You think the only feature of the maxilla is how forward projected it is. Again you know nothing about the bone or how it influences facial aesthetics and nobody does

I have an ogee curve btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Jfl. You think the only feature of the maxilla is how forward projected it is. Again you know nothing about the bone or how it influences facial aesthetics and nobody does
If nobody knows about the bone am I supposed to take your word that you do? And if you're not talking about the forward projection of the maxilla then what do you mean? Are you talking about the infraorbital parts? Those are related to the cheekbone anyways, if your zygos are forward so will that part of the maxilla be.

If nobody knows about the bone am I supposed to take your word that you do?
I dont
And if you're not talking about the forward projection of the maxilla then what do you mean? Are you talking about the infraorbital parts?
Am I not talking about any of those. The part of the skin that "makes" the nasolabial folds lies on top of the maxilla
Those are related to the cheekbone anyways, if your zygos are forward so will that part of the maxilla be.
Or alteratively, how forward your maxilla is is how forward your cheekbones will be. They articulate so they must match in forward growth

• +1
Am I not talking about any of those. The part of the skin that "makes" the nasolabial folds lies on top of the maxilla
Then you're talking about the fossas
3-Figure1-1.png

They get deeper as you age and play a role in forming nasolabial folds. Thing is this gets mitigated by your cheekbone projection.
You could make the case naso folds are caused by the projection of the fossas relative to the maxilla's nasal process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and cytoplasm
Then you're talking about the fossas
3-Figure1-1.png

They get deeper as you age and play a role in forming nasolabial folds. Thing is this gets mitigated by your cheekbone projection.
You could make the case naso folds are caused by the projection of the fossas relative to the maxilla's nasal process.
youre thinking about it way too much dude. you'll never be able to understand it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, St.TikTokcel and NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
It's more than that, sir
View attachment 2909457
This seems to be theory. Is there any real studies that prove that nasios are caused by recessed cheekbones? But there might be some truth about it because when Plastic surgeons fixes nasional folds they put fillers in cheekbones to stretch the skin.

• +1