It’s always the young men who suffer because old men tell them to do so

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ken, FailedNormieManlet and 19 others
i dont even look at news anymore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
poor guy, i hope he finds some type of happiness no one should suffer like this wtf

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Thinking_Machine and 1 other person
shitass medal for what? Some dying mongol horde country? arms blown off for putin

Such a shame, dis nigga aint never getting laid again (if he even got laid to start with)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Anyone else feel nauseous when they see someone whos life has been ruined like this?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, TUSSELEIF and 10 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He was balding anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16220
shitass medal for what? Some dying mongol horde country? arms blown off for putin

Such a shame, dis nigga aint never getting laid again (if he even got laid to start with)
He’s life is completely ruined, what else awaits him? He’s completely disabled at 20. There ten thousands of young Russians and Ukrainians who are in the same shoes as him

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
I have only one question:
How is he going to wipe form now on?

I do feel sorry for him, having not even ONE arm dude… fuck.

poor guy, i hope he finds some type of happiness no one should suffer like this wtf
HOW? how can he find happiness when he is NEVER EVER be able to masturbate again :(

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
SmartSelect 20220802 191335 Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
He’s life is completely ruined, what else awaits him? He’s completely disabled at 20. There ten thousands of young Russians and Ukrainians who are in the same shoes as him
exactly what i've been thinking. This war is absolute bullshit. A smart and moral ukrainian leader would be imediately negotiating terms of surrender to save his people from atrocities. The west isn't going to do shit and zelensky will continue to sacrifice lives for an unwinnable cause. Russia isn't the taliban, people can still live normal lives under russian rule.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Prettyboy
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-identity-in-a-nutshell.540858/ :feelsbadman:

exactly what i've been thinking. This war is absolute bullshit. A smart and moral ukrainian leader would be imediately negotiating terms of surrender to save his people from atrocities. The west isn't going to do shit and zelensky will continue to sacrifice lives for an unwinnable cause. Russia isn't the taliban, people can still live normal lives under russian rule.
Everyone cheering for Ukrainians to fight seems to miss the point, for what
exactly?

Ukraine was already the poorest country in Europe even before the conflict. Let’s suppose the war ends one day, it will be in ruins and at the level of third world countries, is this really worth fighting for?

AB5B0AD1 ADC4 4F0C AC71 B3B2BB4D5AC3

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and Magical Apple
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-identity-in-a-nutshell.540858/ :feelsbadman:

Everyone cheering for Ukrainians to fight seems to miss the point, for what
exactly?

Ukraine was already the poorest country in Europe even before the conflict. Let’s suppose the war ends one day, it will be in ruins and at the level of third world countries, is this really worth fighting for?

View attachment 1806496
My normie friends are not able to understand this. You only fight a war like this against a foe like the taliban or the nazis. Modern russia is no different from ukraine in terms of human developement.

JFL @ at ppl in the comment section saying n hoping he's going to kill himself soon, the reddit normie bloodlust against Russians is wild

Poor bastard though, he probably didn't even want to fight in the conflict

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Ken