Propecia side effects are a cope bro!

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx

0:17
DR: You've taken any stuff stuff?
P: Propecia
DR: He took Propecia, yeah there you go, see you take Propecia for your hair and so you keep your hair but you grow tits.

8:41 to see how big of Propecia induced glands he took out of his tits.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Zyros, Fear and 2 others
Cope. Only a select few % of men ever gets side effects

• +1
Reactions: Torero and NorwoodMilitant
my brother has been on duta for 5 years now he has a top tier physique with no single sign of gyno so i'd say cope unless you're prone to it anyway

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
made my dick stop working srs

And if you get to the point to get gyno, for sure it fucked your face, gave you huge bloat and worsened your fat distribution on the way there.

If you get any "normie noticeable" side, you probably nuked the most important things of male looks too.

Some horror stories after 2minute google check

By the way, they mention face fat loss, but as seen in the pics its face fat loss in all the worst areas to lose fat on: eye area, above cheeks... Check it out, some even got noticeable more eyelid exposure, if you got hooded eyes and they are not bone hooded, you may lose the hooding even jfl. The "loss of bone mass" part is probably also getting facial water bloat in the parts of face that are actually important, like jawline, or under cheekbones. Many people there reporting having a "less chiseled face" and that "masculine features got diminished".

Last edited: