Proper chewing

badromance

badromance

Banned
How important is this ?
i noticed how fast i eat and then i felt awful and didn't feel hungry for the rest of the day.
Any tips ?

chewmaxx

buy falim nerd

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and badromance
Most people chew less than they should. Be sure to chew for an extra 5-10 seconds more than you think you should. Good for your digestive health and your jaw

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff and badromance
Most people chew less than they should. Be sure to chew for an extra 5-10 seconds more than you think you should. Good for your digestive health and your jaw
Just did this,it feels much better,i made sure i chewed good.

Pretty important tbh. I think soft foods make people half-chew it and then swallow a lot of the food at the same time, but then they swallow incorrectly too because it's difficult to do a proper swallow when you try to swallow a lot of food at the same time. Soft foods kind of incentivise this behavior though, why chew when you can just swallow the food almost immediately? Modern diets. Smh.

Proper chewing of food is good for digestion and jaw strength as mentioned, but also makes you swallow the food more correctly as well.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Pretty important tbh. I think soft foods make people half-chew it and then swallow a lot of the food at the same time, but then they swallow incorrectly too because it's difficult to do a proper swallow when you try to swallow a lot of food at the same time. Soft foods kind of incentivise this behavior though, why chew when you can just swallow the food almost immediately? Modern diets. Smh.

Proper chewing of food is good for digestion and jaw strength as mentioned, but also makes you swallow the food more correctly as well.
helps alot after the first well chewed meal i feel better

Just chew normally and a lot. That's all there is to it

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and badromance
taking longer to chew doesnt effect jaw development its more about the hardness of what you chew. by this logic fatasses would all have wide palates but on the contrary obese people usually have narrow palates

taking longer to chew doesnt effect jaw development its more about the hardness of what you chew. by this logic fatasses would all have wide palates but on the contrary obese people usually have narrow palates
Probably because they have bad swallow patterns which sucks their cheeks in, collapsing their palate. Considering how much more swallowing they do to get fat, the effect is compounded.

Probably because they have bad swallow patterns which sucks their cheeks in, collapsing their palate. Considering how much more swallowing they do to get fat, the effect is compounded.
No the reason they have shitty palates is because they eat soft, high calorie foods like pizza, candy, pastries, ice cream, spaghetti etc. You can still have a very large palate with improper swallowing

No the reason they have shitty palates is because they eat soft, high calorie foods like pizza, candy, pastries, ice cream, spaghetti etc. You can still have a very large palate with improper swallowing
No dude, you cannot have a wide palate with proper swallowing. That's just simply not correct. An improper swallow pattern will bring the cheeks in and hypertrophy the buccinators, putting light forces on the teeth, narrowing the palate.
@AstroSky, please educate this fool

No dude, you cannot have a wide palate with proper swallowing. That's just simply not correct. An improper swallow pattern will bring the cheeks in and hypertrophy the buccinators, putting light forces on the teeth, narrowing the palate.
@AstroSky, please educate this fool
Retard look at guys like Michael fassbender do u see him with hollow cheeks? Jfl at you. Also the force the buccinators put on the palate is probably so negligible i dont see how it would make a difference