Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) used to have broad shoulders and he was big boned

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Bronze
Al-Bara ibn 'Azib said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitab al-Fadail, Bab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), no. 2338)

Ali said:

• "He was neither tall nor short,
  • and had large hands and feet.
  • He had a large head and was big-boned,
  • and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long.
  • When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill.
  • I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a sahih hasan hadith).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, mayo mogger, greywind and 2 others
Imagine making a thread on some dude who died 1400 years ago and raped a child

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mr007, Aero, ALP and 1 other person
Imagine making a thread on some dude who died 1400 years ago and raped a child
It never began for you murtad fag you suffered in this world and inshAllah you will suffer in next world too(hereafter) for eternity.

• +1
Reactions: blacksea, framemoggerr, NoLongerHuman and 4 others
It never began for you murtad fag you suffered in this world and inshAllah you will suffer in next world too(hereafter) for eternity.
Don’t hold your breath on that one

Al-Bara ibn 'Azib said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitab al-Fadail, Bab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), no. 2338)

Ali said:

• "He was neither tall nor short,
  • and had large hands and feet.
  • He had a large head and was big-boned,
  • and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long.
  • When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill.
  • I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a sahih hasan hadith).
The Prophet [ﷺ] married Aisha when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.” - The revered Sahih al-Bukhari, 5134; Book 67, Hadith 70.

• JFL
Reactions: mr007