PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) WAS NOT WHITE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Whenever someone tells me the Prophet Muhammad was ‘white’ I either assume he’s a troll or legitimately retarded. I’m surprised people are actually still falling for this

-Anas Ibn Malik said

‘The Prophet was neither very tall such that he stood above the crowd, nor was he short such that he would be ignored. He was of a medium stature. And the Prophet was neither extremely white and nor was he a reddish brown.’

It should be mentioned here that, what we now call white, the Arabs at that time used to call that yellow. That is why they used to call the Romans the tribe of the yellow people – Banu Asfar.

Generally speaking, when the Arabs used the word white, it was for light brown. It is not that white that we consider Caucasian white. So the Prophet had a skin color of very light brown.

Basic logic also tells you this isn’t possible

Imagine thinking a guy like this

Would survive in a place like this

Temperatures in deserts easily reach 50 Celsius. A pale guy like him would legit be burnt to crisp lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 14262, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
He (PBUH) was Jewish

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14978, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
He was med looking. Ideal for looks and all environments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
He (PBUH) was Jewish
He was Muslim. Just cause he had a Jewish ancestor doesn’t automaticity make him one. Besides they’re both Semitic peoples

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Gengar, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Was he black?
2AC086B8 441B 4AB5 B56F A2BBA6B6836E

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Shrek2OnDvD
7588AE64 96F9 46AF BD3C 33A7957CF7BE

He was Swedish.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 13592 and 4 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 15899, Gengar and 3 others
he looked like @gamma ....still white

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
who cares he was a pedophile

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 14978, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 14978, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Prophet Muhammad was never racist or any thing else you guys like to throw at him. Keep coping
he literally had slaves and condoned slavery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gengar
he literally had slaves and condoned slavery
You’re retarded

The Quran calls for the freeing of slaves, either the owner manumitting the slave, or a third party purchasing and freeing the slave. The freeing of slaves is encouraged is an act of benevolence, and expiation of sins

Bilal ibn Ribah was an African slave who was emancipated when Abu Bakr paid his ransom upon Muhammad's instruction. He was appointed by Muhammad as the first official muezzin (A noble honour)

The Holy Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said in his farewell sermon:

“An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; A white person has no superiority over black person, nor does a black have any superiority over white, except by piety and good actions.”

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 14978 and Gengar
Whenever someone tells me the Prophet Muhammad was ‘white’ I either assume he’s a troll or legitimately retarded. I’m surprised people are actually still falling for this

-Anas Ibn Malik said

‘The Prophet was neither very tall such that he stood above the crowd, nor was he short such that he would be ignored. He was of a medium stature. And the Prophet was neither extremely white and nor was he a reddish brown.’

It should be mentioned here that, what we now call white, the Arabs at that time used to call that yellow. That is why they used to call the Romans the tribe of the yellow people – Banu Asfar.

Generally speaking, when the Arabs used the word white, it was for light brown. It is not that white that we consider Caucasian white. So the Prophet had a skin color of very light brown.

Basic logic also tells you this isn’t possible

Imagine thinking a guy like this
View attachment 1387965

Would survive in a place like this
View attachment 1387966

Temperatures in deserts easily reach 50 Celsius. A pale guy like him would legit be burnt to crisp lol
He wasn't white? Good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
You’re retarded

The Quran calls for the freeing of slaves, either the owner manumitting the slave, or a third party purchasing and freeing the slave. The freeing of slaves is encouraged is an act of benevolence, and expiation of sins

Bilal ibn Ribah was an African slave who was emancipated when Abu Bakr paid his ransom upon Muhammad's instruction. He was appointed by Muhammad as the first official muezzin (A noble honour)

The Holy Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said in his farewell sermon:

“An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; A white person has no superiority over black person, nor does a black have any superiority over white, except by piety and good actions.”
the Arab slave trade says otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Lihito, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
He probably looked like me and @Baldingman1998 🔥 but most likely looked like Baldingman with hair

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
the Arab slave trade says otherwise
There is a key difference between the slavery of Africans in the Christian lands and the ones in Muslim lands

In both cases slaves would be converted to the master's religion. Christian slave societies could accept Christian slaves, however Islam does not allow for enslaving Muslims, regardless of how many loopholes they used to justify for keeping people slaves, any children born would be free, no matter what

Slavery is thus not a hereditary condition in the Muslim world [in theory]. That also means there's no incentive to ensure the population of slaves is self-replicating because only "new" people can be enslaved

The opposite in many cases, as a slaveowner having children with a slave produced free people with legal inheritance rights. Basically you don't really want a self-replicating slave ethnicity because it cannot exist

It was also much easier to buy your freedom in the Muslim slave tradition and there was a great deal of pressure to free slaves when the master died as a pious act (your slaves were muslims after all)

Society could also much more easily cope with the concept of free(d) blacks and integrate and absorb them back into society. Free black Muslims were not a problem for society as a whole.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Gengar, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
There is a key difference between the slavery of Africans in the Christian lands and the ones in Muslim lands

In both cases slaves would be converted to the master's religion. Christian slave societies could accept Christian slaves, however Islam does not allow for enslaving Muslims, regardless of how many loopholes they used to justify for keeping people slaves, any children born would be free, no matter what

Slavery is thus not a hereditary condition in the Muslim world [in theory]. That also means there's no incentive to ensure the population of slaves is self-replicating because only "new" people can be enslaved

The opposite in many cases, as a slaveowner having children with a slave produced free people with legal inheritance rights. Basically you don't really want a self-replicating slave ethnicity because it cannot exist

It was also much easier to buy your freedom in the Muslim slave tradition and there was a great deal of pressure to free slaves when the master died as a pious act (your slaves were muslims after all)

Society could also much more easily cope with the concept of free(d) blacks and integrate and absorb them back into society. Free black Muslims were not a problem for society as a whole.
this is so funny you are actually trying to condone slavery

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
He probably looked like me and @Baldingman1998 🔥 but most likely looked like Baldingman with hair
He had med phenotype. Like a white Arab. Ideal pheno with hair. (Bald people didn't exist back then I think)

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
this is so funny you are actually trying to condone slavery
Nothing here condones slavery retard. It clearly explains that unlike Christian slavery, Muslims did not allow people to enslave other Muslims and their children were free. Islam encouraged the emancipation of slaves. In fact during the 14th century, Morocco had a king who was born to a black slave

Could you image a black king leading an European/American nation, especially in the 14th century?

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Gengar
Nothing here condones slavery retard. It clearly explains that unlike Christian slavery, Muslims did not allow people to enslave other Muslims and their children were free. Islam encouraged the emancipation of slaves. In fact during the 14th century, Morocco had a king who was born to
black slave.

Could you image a black king leading an European/American nation, especially in the 14th century?
stop the taqqiya

>Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet prohibited the earnings of slave girls (through prostitution). - Sahih Bukhari 3:36:483

>**"It is not wise for anyone of you to lash his wife like a slave, for he might sleep with her the same evening."** Sahih Bukhari 6:60:466

>Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a: The Prophet said, "None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day." Sahih Bukhari 7:62:132

>Allah's Apostle had a slave called Mid'am who had been presented to him by one of Banu Ad-Dibbab. Sahih Bukhari 5:59:541

>Narrated Jabir: The Prophet came to know that one of his companions had given the promise of freeing his slave after his death, but as he had no other property than that slave, the Prophet sold that slave for 800 dirhams and sent the price to him. Sahih Bukhari 9:89:296

So as you can clearly see, they were traded, abused and pimped out all under the authority of Muhammad. This is abhorrent and cannot be justified.

Here is a comparison i made some time ago

The Bible permits the beating of slaves in many verses, like for example this one in Exodus 21: 20-21
“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

This is also to be found in the New Testament, Luke 12: 47-48
"And that servant who knew his master's will but did not get ready or act according to his will, will receive a severe beating. But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more."

Same with the selling of slaves according to Exodus 21: 7
“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.

Leviticus 25: 44
"As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. Moreover you may buy the children of the strangers who dwell among you, and their families who are with you, which they beget in your land; and they shall become your property."

There is also the famous verse of
Numbers 31: 17-18 which orders the slavery and rape of the female children of the Amalakites:
"Now kill all of the boys of the males and kill every woman who has known sexual relations of males. And every female child of women that has not known sexual relations of males save for yourselves."

Leviticus 19: 20
“If a man lies sexually with a woman who is a slave, assigned to another man and not yet ransomed or given her freedom, a distinction shall be made. They shall not be put to death, because she was not free;"

The authors of the Bible for some reason put special emphasis in the obedience the slave must have towards his master and the rights of the master over the slave, while it barely speaks about the rights of the slave.

Peter 2: 18
"Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust."

Titus 2: 9-10
"Slaves are to be submissive to their own masters in everything; they are to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, not pilfering, but showing all good faith, so that in everything they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior."

Colossians 3: 22-24
"Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord."

We could go on all day with these kind of verses.

There are weak recent christian allegations that the Bible was somehow at the end of the book promoting slowly the abolishment of slavery, claims which are easily disproven since it is a position that almost no christian scholars held before the 18-19th century.

Let us analyze for example this verse in Galatians 5: 1
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

First and foremost these are words of Paul, not of Jesus, therefore their reliability is that of a potatoe since Paul was a man admonished and condemned by the own companions of Jesus, and also Paul himself gave orders to slaves in many verses on his writings. Second, this verse in complete context is referring as "slavery" to the laws of the Jews since supposedly, Paul was addressing some people and a group of Jews came and told them that they need to be circumcised, the next verse (Galatians 5: 2) says: "Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all."

The concept of slavery in Islam is completely different from that of Judaism, Christianity, the western one and the ones of the rest of the world, including the arab world, which, in the vast majority of cases, are completely immoral.

First, The Prophet warned us that Allah will punish those who enslaved free people on the Day of Resurrection, essentially prohibiting the racial slave trade that was fueled by kidnapping, and only allowing to enslave captives of war after they were defeated, which, on the other hand was the most merciful response since the alternatives were either executing them, exchanging them with the enemy for muslim slaves or letting them go and allow them to counter-attack on the future.
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: 'Allah will oppose a man who sells a free person and consumes the price.'

Second, in Islam it is completely prohibited to beat or hurt a slave by direct orders of the Last Messenger of Allah, Muhammad: Zadhan Abl Umar reported: I came to Ibn 'Umar as he had granted freedom to a slave. He (the narrator further) said: He took hold of a wood or something like it from the earth and said: It (freedom of a slave) has not the reward evert equal to it, but the fact that I heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) say: "He who slaps his slave or beats him, the expiation for it is that he should set him free."
This hadith (narration) has been also narrated through another chain of transmitters.

Suwaid ibn Muqarrin reported: Did you not know that it is forbidden to strike the face? I was the seventh of my brothers during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing be upon him, and we had only one servant. One of us became enraged and slapped him, so the Messenger of Allah commanded us to set him free.

And Ammar ibn Yasir, may Allah be pleased with him, said: "None of you strikes his slave unjustly except that the slave will be granted retaliation on the Day of Resurrection."

Abu Mas’ud reported: I was beating a boy of mine when I heard a voice from behind me: Know, O Abu Mas’ud, that Allah has more power over you than you have over him. I turned around and it was the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. I said, “O Messenger of Allah, I have freed him for the sake of Allah.” The Prophet said: If you had not done so, you would have been burnt in the Hellfire.

Also adding to all of this, Allah in Al Qur'an is constantly encouraging the believers to free slaves (interpretation of the meaning): 'Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves;'

Another verse (interpretation of the meaning): 'And what may let you know what the good way is? Freeing slaves is the good way, or giving food on a day of hunger'

Another verse (interpretation of the meaning): 'Those of you who say such a thing to their wives, then go back on what they have said, must free a slave before the couple may touch one another again––this is what you are commanded to do, and God is fully aware of what you do––'

Another verse (interpretation of the meaning): 'The Sadaqāt (prescribed alms) are (meant) only to be given to the poor, the needy, to those employed to collect them, to those whose hearts are to be won, in the cause of the slaves and those encumbered with debt, in the way of Allah and to a wayfarer. This is an obligation prescribed by Allah. Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.'

And another one (interpretation of the meaning): 'Serve Allah . . . and do good - to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbors who are near, neighbors who are strangers, the Companion by your side, the way-farer (you meet), and what your right hands possess [i.e. your slaves]'

The Last Prophet of Allah (alayhi a salat wa salam) ordered good treatment and kindness to the believers in regards to their servants: Ma’rur ibn Suwaid reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Your slaves are your brothers. Allah has placed them in your hand, and he who has his brother under him should feed him with the same food he eats and clothe him with the same clothes he wears, and do not burden him beyond his capacity, and if you burden him then help him."

The Messenger of Allah said something similar according to other narration: "Feed them from the same food you eat and clothe them from the same clothes you wear, and do not torture the creation of Allah the Exalted."

Abu Musa Al-Ashari reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set the captives free."

A man who served for the Last Prophet of Allah said: "I served the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, for ten years. By Allah, he never even said a mild rebuke to me and he never said harshly for anything: Why did you do that? Why did you not do that?"

Also, in Islam, the slave not only has tremendous rights which definetly surpass those of any other culture and is bound to be freed, he also has the God given right to buy his freedom, The One and Only Creator has clearly ordered to the one who has slaves in Al Qur'an (interpretation of the meaning): 'And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if you know any good in them; yes, give them something which Allah has given to you"

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Gengar and Shrek2OnDvD
stop the taqqiya

>Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet prohibited the earnings of slave girls (through prostitution). - Sahih Bukhari 3:36:483

>**"It is not wise for anyone of you to lash his wife like a slave, for he might sleep with her the same evening."** Sahih Bukhari 6:60:466

>Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a: The Prophet said, "None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day." Sahih Bukhari 7:62:132

>Allah's Apostle had a slave called Mid'am who had been presented to him by one of Banu Ad-Dibbab. Sahih Bukhari 5:59:541

>Narrated Jabir: The Prophet came to know that one of his companions had given the promise of freeing his slave after his death, but as he had no other property than that slave, the Prophet sold that slave for 800 dirhams and sent the price to him. Sahih Bukhari 9:89:296

So as you can clearly see, they were traded, abused and pimped out all under the authority of Muhammad. This is abhorrent and cannot be justified.
This mf actually used the term ‘taqiyya’ to try and silence me. Now I’m 100% sure you’re a retard LMFAO
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Notice how none of your ‘quotes’ were from the Quran. Rather they’re from the Hadith which can sometimes be unreliable. The fact that you had to resort to this already proves I beat you. Move on my abused dog

• +1
This mf actually used the term ‘taqiyya’ to try and silence me. Now I’m 100% sure you’re a retard LMFAO
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Notice how none of your ‘quotes’ were from the Quran. Rather they’re from the Hadith which can sometimes be unreliable. The fact that you had to resort to this already proves I beat you. Move on my abused dog
islam pedo cope. Take your taqiya somewhere else

• WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
islam pedo cope. Take your taqiya somewhere else

Some FACTS about ‘Taqiya’

-Safeguarding of a Muslim’s life is a mandatory obligation that should be observed; and that lying is permissible when the shedding of a Muslim’s blood is at stake

-There is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that [instead of choosing death]

-The Prophet (S) saw 'Ammar Ibn Yasir (ra) crying, so he (S) wiped off his (ra) tears, and said: "The nonbelievers arrested you and immersed you in water until you said such and such (i.e., bad-mouthing the Prophet (S) and praising the pagan gods to escape persecution); if they come back, then say it again."

-It is acceptable (for a Muslim) to eat the meat of a dead animal at a time of great hunger (starvation to the extent that the stomach is devoid of all food); and to loosen a bite of food (for fear of choking to death) by alcohol; and to utter words of unbelief; and if one is living in an environment where evil and corruption are the pervasive norm, and permissible things (Halal) are the exception and a rarity, then one can utilize whatever is available to fulfill his needs

Conclusion: Taqiya is only permitted when ones life is in danger. Other than that, lying is literally a sin in Islam

• +1

Some FACTS about ‘Taqiya’

-Safeguarding of a Muslim’s life is a mandatory obligation that should be observed; and that lying is permissible when the shedding of a Muslim’s blood is at stake

-There is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that [instead of choosing death]

-The Prophet (S) saw 'Ammar Ibn Yasir (ra) crying, so he (S) wiped off his (ra) tears, and said: "The nonbelievers arrested you and immersed you in water until you said such and such (i.e., bad-mouthing the Prophet (S) and praising the pagan gods to escape persecution); if they come back, then say it again."

-It is acceptable (for a Muslim) to eat the meat of a dead animal at a time of great hunger (starvation to the extent that the stomach is devoid of all food); and to loosen a bite of food (for fear of choking to death) by alcohol; and to utter words of unbelief; and if one is living in an environment where evil and corruption are the pervasive norm, and permissible things (Halal) are the exception and a rarity, then one can utilize whatever is available to fulfill his needs
all lies to manipulate stupid westerners into believing that islam is religion of peace

all lies to manipulate stupid westerners into believing that islam is religion of peace
‘Everything I disagree with is a lie!’

@TRUE_CEL @ThatDjangoWalk

• JFL
lmao you tagging your little cronies for reputation. true muslim
Spreading lies, deception and bad mouthing people who died hundreds of years ago. Typical Christian

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
At least he wasnt racist
Uqbah ibn Amir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

لَيْسَ لأَحَدٍ عَلَى أَحَدٍ فَضْلٌ إِلا بِالدِّينِ أَوْ عَمَلٍ صَالِحٍ حَسْبُ الرَّجُلِ أَنْ يَكُونَ فَاحِشًا بَذِيًّا بَخِيلا جَبَانًا
No one is better than anyone else except by religion or good deeds. It is enough evil for a man to be profane, vulgar, greedy, or cowardly.
Source: Shu’ab al-Imān 4767, Grade: Sahih

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD and Gengar
Prophet Muhammad was never racist or any thing else you guys like to throw at him. Keep coping
Read your books
He hated blacks @Baldingman1998

fucking pale ass cracka jealous of bbc

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Baldingman1998
Read your books
He hated blacks @Baldingman1998

fucking pale ass cracka jealous of bbc
He didn't hate blacks. They were good for slavery.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7580
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
ppl think that? lol.

mind you, people also think this guy:
2F5E55B100000578 0 image a 86 1450110060383

was white.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
So he treated them inferior
There are haidiths mentioning he didn’t like them
Hadiths and Quran are not the same thing

Quran explicitly states against racism and the freeing of slaves (The Quran is the true word of Allah)

Hadith is a mixed bag (Keep in mind the Hadith is written by other people and is ALLEGEDLY the sayings and actions of the Prophet PBUH, some of them are unreliable)

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L