proponolol didnt do shit

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
I felt the same as always. uncomfortable and anxious. maybe it didn't work because I left the pill hidden in my underwear for several hours before taking it

ik proponolol only works for physical anxiety, but it didnt really work for it neither

it was 40mg. I will increase the dose and try 80 fuck it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and twinkceluwu
iodine or death dalit

Propranolol is med for curing high blood pressure who the fuck reccomends it to fix anxiety

physical anxiety
There is no physical anxiety. Only in head, that can lead to physical symptoms.
Who the fuck in 2024 using drugs for old ladies to prevent heart attacks with goal to fix anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Klasik616
Why was it in your underwear brah

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
There is no physical anxiety. Only in head, that can lead to physical symptoms.
Who the fuck in 2024 using drugs for old ladies to prevent heart attacks with goal to fix anxiety
me

I felt the same as always. uncomfortable and anxious. maybe it didn't work because I left the pill hidden in my underwear for several hours before taking it

ik proponolol only works for physical anxiety, but it didnt really work for it neither

@Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up

Take pregabalin, if you haven't tried it yet.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and rickysalomano
Take pregabalin, if you haven't tried it yet.
It's been amazing for me for anxiety but I'm getting a side affect from it that is bad enough to want to stop taking it

Do you have any other recommendations that have helped to a similar level?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It's been amazing for me for anxiety but I'm getting a side affect from it that is bad enough to want to stop taking it

Do you have any other recommendations that have helped to a similar level?
Yes, vorinostat, it'd be my go-to recommendation for anyone with anxiety if it weren't for the fact it's rather hard to source.
Here's some of my previous posts on the topic:

Your best bet would be the guy who runs r/vorinostat, or to get it from a lab that synthesizes it and somehow convince them to sell it to you. Or, you can use another HDACi, sodium buytrate, and somewhat mega-dose it, and it should have the same fear extinction effects.

Just read my posts and you'll understand.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and Matthias8272
Yes, vorinostat, it'd be my go-to recommendation for anyone with anxiety if it weren't for the fact it's rather hard to source.

Your best bet would be the guy who runs r/vorinostat, or to get it from a lab that synthesizes it and somehow convince them to sell it to you. Or, you can use another HDACi, sodium buytrate, and somewhat mega-dose it, and it should have the same fear extinction effects.

I did look into vorinostat at the beginning of this year but the one guy selling it that was easy to reach stopped doing so and the only thing i could find were random telegram groups that looked like scams unfortunately

I did look into vorinostat at the beginning of this year but the one guy selling it that was easy to reach stopped doing so and the only thing i could find were random telegram groups that looked like scams unfortunately
Man, that guy was selling it last month. Maybe I should've made a thread on it. He'd indeed been out of stock, and not selling for a while... until a month or so ago. I even bought some.

There's a few options here, a. wait for him to return, b. try to get involved in some Reddit/longecity group buys (if those are ongoing), c. try to get it from a lab that synthesizes it. The best bet here would be a Chinese lab, they might not be as stringent with who they'd sell it to.

If you search up: "CAS No. : 149647-78-9", you'll find lots of labs do synthesize it, but which one sells to a customer who isn't a researcher is the question. Maybe someone on Reddit tried before.

• +1
Of course, you can always still try sodium buytrate. You just require a higher dose of that one to get the same effect, but it is still an HDACi, so it'll work. I've heard from someone they get a similar effect to when using vorinostat.

The point here is to get an HDACi that will allow your brain to re-interpret those deeply-rooted fear memories/emotions causing your pervasive anxiety.

• +1
Man, that guy was selling it last month. Maybe I should've made a thread on it. He'd indeed been out of stock, and not selling for a while... until a month or so ago. I even bought some.

There's a few options here, a. wait for him to return, b. try to get involved in some Reddit/longecity group buys (if those are ongoing), c. try to get it from a lab that synthesizes it. The best bet here would be a Chinese lab, they might not be as stringent with who they'd sell it to.

If you search up: "CAS No. : 149647-78-9", you'll find lots of labs do synthesize it, but which one sells to a customer who isn't a researcher is the question. Maybe someone on Reddit tried before.
Yeah it does look like its izan on reddit since the mod of the subreddit is posting for enquiries with an email and older posts on longecity have a user named izan posting the same email.

Will try contacting it, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

do you even have a pulse monitor to say that it didn't work?

What about the best drugs for cure depression and trauma permanently?

Maybe LSD, MDMA or psilocybin? Ive read some studies