Propranolol for Anxiety

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
What is ur opinion on this drug and have u tried it. It seems safe, researched, effective for physical responses of anxiety and well tolerated

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Kaari
its doesnt remove anxiety but removes the symptoms which can remove anxiety indirectly because of the feedback loop between symptoms and anxiety. Also good for anger since it blocks adrenaline. I used to take 30mg around my girlfriend when had to discuss issues.
One more point. Dont take it before lifting weights as it will limit ur performance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, iabsolvejordan, Mr.Proper and 2 others
its doesnt remove anxiety but removes the symptoms which can remove anxiety indirectly because of the feedback loop between symptoms and anxiety. Also good for anger since it blocks adrenaline. I used to take 30mg around my girlfriend when had to discuss issues.
One more point. Dont take it before lifting weights as it will limit ur performance.
Where can I acquire it? Do you want discount off my OF to tell me? 👉👈

That’s kinda the issue I have, anxiety from preforming socially and physically which manifests in a stress response in that I feel throughout my body

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
mirin the pfp chadwarden was the greatest thing to come out of the 2000s

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
  • Love it
Reactions: horsefacin
Has its own reason, but i don't recommend it because of the side effects

• +1
What is ur opinion on this drug and have u tried it. It seems safe, researched, effective for physical responses of anxiety and well tolerated
I tried it every morning before school and the feeling is incredible i swear try it at 10 mg with a cortisol cope supplement of your choice highly recommend

I tried it every morning before school and the feeling is incredible i swear try it at 10 mg with a cortisol cope supplement of your choice highly recommend
Holy fuck awesome can u describe the feeling to me? And what do u suggest is a good anti stress supp to pair with it

You feel super relaxed and super focused its like it makes you conscious of your actions to a very good degree i don’t know how to describe it its like make you concentrated not by making you more focused like androgens do but like making you more relaxed like removing negative thoughts ect…. I can’t describe it they also give it to sniper so they are 100% focused and relaxed id recommend to take it with either phosphatedil serine or ashawagandha

You feel super relaxed and super focused its like it makes you conscious of your actions to a very good degree i don’t know how to describe it its like make you concentrated not by making you more focused like androgens do but like making you more relaxed like removing negative thoughts ect…. I can’t describe it they also give it to sniper so they are 100% focused and relaxed id recommend to take it with either phosphatedil serine or ashawagandha
What other drugs have u tried for anxiety / cognition

Also L theanine at 800 mg try it also test tren and halo and anavar make fear dissapear those four exactly because of their properties can numb fear

Also L theanine at 800 mg try it also test tren and halo and anavar make fear dissapear those four exactly because of their properties can numb fear
I’ve noticed slight confidence from var I take l-thealine + ashwa which helps a bit but I’m not sure which one is working.

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008
That’s kinda the issue I have, anxiety from preforming socially and physically which manifests in a stress response in that I feel throughout my body
The only drugs that are essentially cure alls for anxiety are benzos, diazepam (valium), alprazolam(xanax), clonacaepam )klonopin) are the main u will hear of. Porlem is they form dependence extremely quick and the withdrawals are the worst by far. Even 1 week benzo binge coming off. They are good every now and then if u have a big social event u take half a benzo with ur propanolol.

Main cure though is propanolol to control physical symptoms and exposure therapy.

The only drugs that are essentially cure alls for anxiety are benzos, diazepam (valium), alprazolam(xanax), clonacaepam )klonopin) are the main u will hear of. Porlem is they form dependence extremely quick and the withdrawals are the worst by far. Even 1 week benzo binge coming off. They are good every now and then if u have a big social event u take half a benzo with ur propanolol.

Main cure though is propanolol to control physical symptoms and exposure therapy.
My plan is prop + drugs to induce neurgogensis + exposure therapy

make sure you dont have any genetic diseases that it could activate such as psoriasis.

I think its ass you have to have women levels of anxiety for physical symptoms the problem is usually mental symptoms for men at least which it don't help ith.

While it helps with anxiety and phisical manifestations of it, I personally found that it's harder to think well on it, despite studies showing the opposite (reduced anxiety = better recall and concentration).

IDK i got lucky and doctor massively overprescribed it. Just say u have an extreme anxiety problem and its the first line of of treatment pr buuuy it. Mst of the places I buy wsteroids from sell it because certain roids can cause anxiety/high adrenaline.

• Love it
IDK i got lucky and doctor massively overprescribed it. Just say u have an extreme anxiety problem and its the first line of of treatment pr buuuy it. Mst of the places I buy wsteroids from sell it because certain roids can cause anxiety/high adrenaline.
Thank you brocel, I’ll try that if Ket fails.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max