Props to arvid

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Yo @ArvidGustavsson

I know I and a bunch of other people have been making fun of you for hating and shitting on your girl. But honestly, good shit. Way to not let a pretty face and some coochie walls hijack your brain chemistry into turning simp. Don’t let her win your heart by talking about having kids, getting married, blah blah. Hold the line.

Sure it’s probably more bc you’re autistic than that you’re based, but it’s still inspiration. Either way keep it up. I hope that I can maintain the same cold and controlled mentally when I start slaying again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Gargantuan, Blue and 2 others
He will get cucked by a chimp mouth area ethnic
60439B25 1E2F 419F A19B 76E2B7340BD9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10709
Keep writing love letters for ur boyfriend

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6723 and OOGABOOGA
nice thread

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yo @ArvidGustavsson

I know I and a bunch of other people have been making fun of you for hating and shitting on your girl. But honestly, good shit. Way to not let a pretty face and some coochie walls hijack your brain chemistry into turning simp. Don’t let her win your heart by talking about having kids, getting married, blah blah. Hold the line.

Sure it’s probably more bc you’re autistic than that you’re based, but it’s still inspiration. Either way keep it up. I hope that I can maintain the same cold and controlled mentally when I start slaying again.
He's not autistic. He's just young.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Yeah, when I think about it it's really smart. I sincerely believe that if more good looking men behaved like him foids would feel much less entitled to Chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA