DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Title

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
You either face life in prison/death sentence or you suicide

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
you will be remembered for the great thing you did before death.
forever immortalized in memory. the greatest honor a man can have.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Lets just be honest going ER hurts incels and other social outcast men. That's why Normies crack jokes about "bully victims", "quite people" and "losers" being shooters. I can understand wanting to lash out against society tho.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Pros:
you become a hERo

Cons:
you become worm food

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Pros: will be remembered in the next 5 ish years or something

Cons: prison rape

Unless you're gymcelled and mmacelled.
6 6ft black guys standing inside your prison cell knowing that you have killed people going er. You really think that mma classes are going to help???

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
pros: i could become your next avi
cons: dead or in prison

pros: i could become your next avi
cons: dead or in prison
Death is a gift if you are ugly and your life sucks

pro: nothing probably happens since you're a subhuman who can't even aim a gun properly
con: you die or go to jail for life

U learn from experience ...

Side note: op I recommend u delete the thread. Things like this get monitored. Most ER come from internet (bodybuilding.com ect)

On serious note: life can be a bitch to most of us. U have to just keep coping with things.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I had a dream someone from this site went ER :feelswhat:..........:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsgiga:........

• +1
Reactions: Aids!, Deleted member 283 and Swagwaffle

6 6ft black guys standing inside your prison cell knowing that you have killed people going er. You really think that mma classes are going to help???
Bro.. I hope you realize a 150lbs guy who can actually fight with decent muscle will spread out a 6'6 250lbs guy who swings his arms around like a gorilla and yells "sum finna".

Bro.. I hope you realize a 150lbs guy who can actually fight with decent muscle will spread out a 6'6 250lbs guy who swings his arms around like a gorilla and yells "sum finna".
The incel fantasy

The incel fantasy
Y'all really are in denial. I guess y'all have never seen fights before. Keep sucking BBC and saying "oh he black and tall, so he will win". There's plenty of videos on YouTube of black dudes who are big getting their shit rocked by smaller white/latinos because they actually go to gym and know how to fight.. Even in @Fat cunt 's scenario of getting jumped, you can always catch them one on one when they aren't with their homies in prison.

now following @DarknLost

reason: possiblER