Pros and cons of modern diet

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
We all know that modern western diet is filled with particles similar to oestrogen.

Effects on men
This has caused average sperm density in men to more than half since the 1970s, it has caused men to become less sexually dimorphic. It has also caused average height to increase because puberty is less impactful, you thus have a longer growth period.

Average man before the soyification
2A95AC9E 7ADA 4BB3 8BEC 3C34C90E2068

Average man after
ECB9AE5D 13FA 4B31 9EA0 5A1C3602A123

Chad before
97B6CD4B D2AD 473E 911A E28023898439

Chad after
5DA8A809 6911 4F26 A6F5 DEC73A54D54C

Obviously the gap between normies and chad has increased. Normies have become total subhumans while chad's superior genetics allows him to maintain perfect proportions even with all the phytoestrogens in his McDonald's

Effects on woman

Average Woman before
A67572C0 B4D4 4D29 B1F7 0D9F51836B5A

Average woman after
7A00C571 1FC6 4691 A29C 934736E792AE

Stacy before
9AF4D706 0A8C 44E4 ABC4 C325C176B3B9

Stacy after
05F4D1B4 C280 4AA1 AC7A CB821A130AAB

As you can see. The gap in looks for women has also increased. Beckies are starting puberty far earlier and are growing much larger breasts, the average used to be an A-B, now it's like a C-D in the west. Women are losing their youthful looks because of the decreased pedomorphosis (faster and more impactful puberty). This results in beckies becoming more ogre and stacy just getting larger tits and ass.

Clearly this is a raw deal for 90% of men because we're now ET looking mofos while chad gains cute halo to make up for less masculine face.

@ ing my homies.
@bobjoe3456
@Xangsane

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, juste, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
An issue with the soyspiracy is the fact that actual soy doesn't really pose much of a problem. The bigger problem is feeding soy to livestock which results in bioaccumulation of phytoestrogens. Thus eating most meat and animal products exposes you to a far larger dose of phytoestrogens than even drinking 20 gallons of Soylent a day :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. To avoid the ill effects of soy you have to try to find animal products that were not fed any soy which may be very difficult and of course avoid soy products yourself. Soybeans were not fed to livestock en masse in the old days.

In addition plastic use skyrocketed which introduces the body to numerous endocrine disruptors which mimics estrogens. These Enodcrine disruptors are far more potent and destructive compared to soy and phytoestrogens as they are even more powerful than literal human estrogen let alone plant estrogen. Plastic use was vastly lower in the post war era compared to now.

I wrote a report on the ill effects of micro plastics, I will pm it to trustworthy users as posting it here would doxx me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, JL~, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
schizo ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17791
we need to exterminate faggots with Raid

GUEST_7722c3c8-5289-410d-b474-c40240ae8dcc

I wish faggots were as small as ants and roaches so I could just carry this shit around with me and end them on sight.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 13332 and 6 others

I wish faggots were as small as ants and roaches so I could just carry this shit around with me and end them on sight.
Can you not handle faggots in their current size?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

Make sure to make an exception for blackballed gays and femboys who are some of these incels only hope for ascension :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
Research comparing T levels between pre WW2 men and modern day men is very weak and it was mostly comparisons between American men in different eras; the fattest and least active in the world. There is 0 evidence that soy raises estrogen, and the vast majority of plastics in the environment are biochemically inert and not likely to do much due to how fast your body expels them - usually under 24 hours. Most of the studies on testosterone levels and microplastics are shitty epidemiological studies done on old men and women that are oversensationalized in the media.

I'm not saying microplastics aren't bad for us, but more evidence on their endocrine disruption is needed before we can conclusively say that it is turning all men into femboy subhumans and giving women big bozongaz.

You just cherrypicked chads with black and white photos. Women have always hit puberty years before men and the bigger ass size can very well be attributed to the rising levels of overweightness in the world

There's a good study I'll link soon that showed that men with differing androgen receptors but similar T levels had astronomically different results in the gym. This could explain men that look natural even after they inject T. So testosterone levels really don't matter that much for voice, androgenization of skull, big dink, etc. It matters mostly for sex drive and mental health.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
We all know that modern western diet is filled with particles similar to oestrogen.

Effects on men
This has caused average sperm density in men to more than half since the 1970s, it has caused men to become less sexually dimorphic. It has also caused average height to increase because puberty is less impactful, you thus have a longer growth period.

Average man before the soyification
View attachment 1654397

Average man after
View attachment 1654398

Chad before
View attachment 1654400

Chad after
View attachment 1654403

Obviously the gap between normies and chad has increased. Normies have become total subhumans while chad's superior genetics allows him to maintain perfect proportions even with all the phytoestrogens in his McDonald's

Effects on woman

Average Woman before
View attachment 1654412

Average woman after
View attachment 1654414

Stacy before
View attachment 1654416

Stacy after
View attachment 1654415

As you can see. The gap in looks for women has also increased. Beckies are starting puberty far earlier and are growing much larger breasts, the average used to be an A-B, now it's like a C-D in the west. Women are losing their youthful looks because of the decreased pedomorphosis (faster and more impactful puberty). This results in beckies becoming more ogre and stacy just getting larger tits and ass.

Clearly this is a raw deal for 90% of men because we're now ET looking mofos while chad gains cute halo to make up for less masculine face.

@ ing my homies.
@bobjoe3456
@Xangsane
I’d fuck chad after tbh:feelsohgod::what:

No homo

• JFL
Research comparing T levels between pre WW2 men and modern day men is very weak and it was mostly comparisons between American men in different eras; the fattest and least active in the world. There is 0 evidence that soy raises estrogen, and the vast majority of plastics in the environment are biochemically inert and not likely to do much due to how fast your body expels them - usually under 24 hours. Most of the studies on testosterone levels and microplastics are shitty epidemiological studies done on old men and women that are oversensationalized in the media.

I'm not saying microplastics aren't bad for us, but more evidence on their endocrine disruption is needed before we can conclusively say that it is turning all men into femboy subhumans and giving women big bozongaz.

You just cherrypicked chads with black and white photos. Women have always hit puberty years before men and the bigger ass size can very well be attributed to the rising levels of overweightness in the world

There's a good study I'll link soon that showed that men with differing androgen receptors but similar T levels had astronomically different results in the gym. This could explain men that look natural even after they inject T. So testosterone levels really don't matter that much for voice, androgenization of skull, big dink, etc. It matters mostly for sex drive and mental health.
Women are developing years before they did before.
39BD453F 0FB9 487F A82C 0454E9440E82
20640105 1008 4E93 9478 4A371B2ABAD0
E22A0949 FBAC 47DA 8C94 E92BC14FFA3B

You can look it up, there are articles on the earlier onset of puberty.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
Women are developing years before they did before.
View attachment 1687231
View attachment 1687232
View attachment 1687233

You can look it up, there are articles on the earlier onset of puberty.
So women in the 1800s were starting puberty at 17? Even historical accounts don't agree with that. Also, you do realize estrogen is what seals epiphyseal plates, right? Women would be SHORTER if they actually have higher baseline estradiol levels. What triggers puberty is the signaling of gonadotropin releasing hormone, follicles stimulating and lieutinizing hormone by the hypothalamus. If women are releasing more of those hormones it would mean that the cause for the higher estrogen is endogenous and systemic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
So women in the 1800s were starting puberty at 17? Even historical accounts don't agree with that. Also, you do realize estrogen is what seals epiphyseal plates, right? Women would be SHORTER if they actually have higher baseline estradiol levels. What triggers puberty is the signaling of gonadotropin releasing hormone, follicles stimulating and lieutinizing hormone by the hypothalamus. If women are releasing more of those hormones it would mean that the cause for the higher estrogen is endogenous and systemic.
Hmm.:feelswat:

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19551
Also, estrogen won't necessarily give a woman bigger ass and tits. It has to do with adipocyte sensitivity to estrogen. Why do women with flat ass and tits still exist? Why did women with big ass and tits exist in the past?

What you're most likely seeing is a higher degree of degeneracy amongst young women, which is making them expose their tits and ass more. Your argument is very weak.

Wanna cuddle?

• JFL
Also, estrogen won't necessarily give a woman bigger ass and tits. It has to do with adipocyte sensitivity to estrogen. Why do women with flat ass and tits still exist? Why did women with big ass and tits exist in the past?

What you're most likely seeing is a higher degree of degeneracy amongst young women, which is making them expose their tits and ass more. Your argument is very weak.

Wanna cuddle?
Breast size has massively increased though. I'd probably be able to argue better if I researched this more, I don't know what the fuck to say tbh.

Sure!
89DEDECE 849D 4022 B77E A56A8CB76230

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Agree with the last part alot but don't really agree with the rest, especially the 24 hour window bit. Thing is we are constantly exposed to plastics so this 24 hour window is going on 24/7 all the time. This would only make sense if you got exposed to plastics lets say monday and then didn't get any plastic exposure for the following 10 days which is very unlikely.

And all those studies aren't that strong by all of them always point to the same direction

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
Agree with the last part alot but don't really agree with the rest, especially the 24 hour window bit. Thing is we are constantly exposed to plastics so this 24 hour window is going on 24/7 all the time. This would only make sense if you got exposed to plastics lets say monday and then didn't get any plastic exposure for the following 10 days which is very unlikely.

And all those studies aren't that strong by all of them always point to the same direction
They're epidemiological studies done on mostly elderly men and women. Completely bunk. And of course the same study model will result in the same study outcome. When talking about the endocrine system you need metabolic ward experiments on healthy young men controlling for confounding variables. Testosterone ALREADY fluctuates by up to 50% throughout the day just in 24 hours.

Again, if you're right, humans would be shorter due to higher estrogen. I really think it's just men being inactive, lazy and having a lot more fat. REGARDLESS what makes a masculine man is receptors and not the amount of testosterone, although you need at least average T to manifest phenotypically masc traits.

Most men before the age of plastic looked like shit, and most men right now look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
if you don't like being fem (assuming you are actually fem and not larping to troll my soft spot for femboys), inject T

• Woah
if you don't like being fem (assuming you are actually fem and not larping to troll my soft spot for femboys), inject T
I hate being masc. Makes me sad.

• Hmm...
I hate being masc. Makes me sad.
I would've thought you were just larping but I actually met probably 4 other users here who are secretly bisexual power bottoms that want to look fem really bad

• JFL
They're epidemiological studies done on mostly elderly men and women. Completely bunk. And of course the same study model will result in the same study outcome. When talking about the endocrine system you need metabolic ward experiments on healthy young men controlling for confounding variables. Testosterone ALREADY fluctuates by up to 50% throughout the day just in 24 hours.

Again, if you're right, humans would be shorter due to higher estrogen. I really think it's just men being inactive, lazy and having a lot more fat. REGARDLESS what makes a masculine man is receptors and not the amount of testosterone, although you need at least average T to manifest phenotypically masc traits.

Most men before the age of plastic looked like shit, and most men right now look like shit.
I agree on this, and even though this is anecdotal it is very clear for me from seeing zoomers like myself and others, that we have noticeably smaller bones/frames then boomers. My father has 8 inch wrists, my mother even has 6.5 inch wrists, yet my wrists are only 6.4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17791
I agree on this, and even though this is anecdotal it is very clear for me from seeing zoomers like myself and others, that we have noticeably smaller bones/frames then boomers. My father has 8 inch wrists, my mother even has 6.5 inch wrists, yet my wrists are only 6.4
Is your father overweight? I'm a zoomer with 7.8 inch wrists and 22.5 bideltoid. My father is obese and has 9 inch wrists. I don't think it's about age. Fat frauds wrist size. Also, older men were a lot more likely to be in trades based jobs which genuinely thickens your hands and creates keratin calloused that make your fingers and wrists thick as fuck

Just playing guitar for 2 months gave me noticeably thicker fingers. Imagine working for 40 years construction, handling cinder blocks and rough material

I would've thought you were just larping but I actually met probably 4 other users here who are secretly bisexual power bottoms that want to look fem really bad
I've met a few too
Just measured, About 6 inches.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Is your father overweight? I'm a zoomer with 7.8 inch wrists and 22.5 bideltoid. My father is obese and has 9 inch wrists. I don't think it's about age. Fat frauds wrist size. Also, older men were a lot more likely to be in trades based jobs which genuinely thickens your hands and creates keratin calloused that make your fingers and wrists thick as fuck

Just playing guitar for 2 months gave me noticeably thicker fingers. Imagine working for 40 years construction, handling cinder blocks and rough material
I'll be sure to never pick up guitar.

• Hmm...
I'll be sure to never pick up guitar.
It only makes one finger thicker (the left index finger) that is used for barred chords. Also 5 finger tips will feel really rough and become flatter

• So Sad

No he isn't overweight, 24-25bmi. And just because you havw those wrists doesn't mean much. My cousin also has 8 inch wrists, but the big majority of people my age absolutely have smaller frames compared to older 50yo+ men.

When im talking about wrist i just mean the whole body, its just that, the wrists are a good place to measure your frame cause it isn't obstructed by muscles and fat unless obese.

And the trade thing is false cause your wrists are the first place that fuses during growth, on average around the years of 13-15yo.

• +1
No he isn't overweight, 24-25bmi. And just because you havw those wrists doesn't mean much. My cousin also has 8 inch wrists, but the big majority of people my age absolutely have smaller frames compared to older 50yo+ men.

When im talking about wrist i just mean the whole body, its just that, the wrists are a good place to measure your frame cause it isn't obstructed by muscles and fat unless obese.

And the trade thing is false cause your wrists are the first place that fuses during growth, on average around the years of 13-15yo.
Radial cortical bone growth is a never ending process throughout the life time of any animal so you can get thicker joints over time. Also keratin calluses on hands make a huge difference

I didn't notice this in my life. Older men are just fatter tbh. If anything zoomers are taller and more likely likely gymcel and look bigger

• So Sad
It only makes one finger thicker (the left index finger) that is used for barred chords. Also 5 finger tips will feel really rough and become flatter
Permanent?
98F28082 D987 41B6 9875 EBABD9243088

• Hmm...
Radial cortical bone growth is a never ending process throughout the life time of any animal so you can get thicker joints over time. Also keratin calluses on hands make a huge difference

I didn't notice this in my life. Older men are just fatter tbh. If anything zoomers are taller and more likely likely gymcel and look bigger
Scary

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1

This isn't true, radial bone growth doesn't exist past puberty because genes are the factors which dictate until what degree the bone will grow in parallel direction. Progenitor osteoblasts (bone stem cells) are only present to a certain degree in number and are located under the very thick peripheral bone sheet. if it wasnt for this they bones would just keep growing until infinite which is what happens during cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
2859838_2A95AC9E-7ADA-4BB3-8BEC-3C34C90E2068.jpeg

Holy shit I thought you doxed me for a sec :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Lars
An issue with the soyspiracy is the fact that actual soy doesn't really pose much of a problem. The bigger problem is feeding soy to livestock which results in bioaccumulation of phytoestrogens. Thus eating most meat and animal products exposes you to a far larger dose of phytoestrogens than even drinking 20 gallons of Soylent a day :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. To avoid the ill effects of soy you have to try to find animal products that were not fed any soy which may be very difficult and of course avoid soy products yourself. Soybeans were not fed to livestock en masse in the old days.

In addition plastic use skyrocketed which introduces the body to numerous endocrine disruptors which mimics estrogens. These Enodcrine disruptors are far more potent and destructive compared to soy and phytoestrogens as they are even more powerful than literal human estrogen let alone plant estrogen. Plastic use was vastly lower in the post war era compared to now.

I wrote a report on the ill effects of micro plastics, I will pm it to trustworthy users as posting it here would doxx me.
can i have it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
This isn't true, radial bone growth doesn't exist past puberty because genes are the factors which dictate until what degree the bone will grow in parallel direction. Progenitor osteoblasts (bone stem cells) are only present to a certain degree in number and are located under the very thick peripheral bone sheet. if it wasnt for this they bones would just keep growing until infinite which is what happens during cancer.
phew! Rope fuel if bones keep growing.

• Hmm...
I never said bones keep growing in thickness lmao. I meant they have the potential to keep growing/remodel past puberty and thickening of bones still happens past puberty if the appropriate mechanical stressors and growth factors are present

It's probably not gonna take you from 6 inch wrists to 8 inch wrists but i can see how a 30 year construction worker can get much bigger hands

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
I never said bones keep growing in thickness lmao. I meant they have the potential to keep growing/remodel past puberty and thickening of bones still happens past puberty if the appropriate mechanical stressors and growth factors are present

It's probably not gonna take you from 6 inch wrists to 8 inch wrists but i can see how a 30 year construction worker can get much bigger hands
Why do i even have such small wrists when my penis size is 7.4 inches long :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Why do i even have such small wrists when my penis size is 7.4 inches long :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Penis isn`t effected by height or bone size. It`s a gift from God ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee