• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21899
@Chris Benoit

Fucked mood - ? dont starve nigga
Fucked sleep - idiot
Fucked skin - no lol
Fucked height growth - what height ur an adult
Suboptimal muscle growth - cope
Increase chances of balding - based on ?
Low libido- you are indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlreadyMAXXED?, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 23558
Pros:

You can get thin fast
You reduce brain fog from not eating goyslop

Cons:

Fucked mood
Fucked sleep
Fucked skin
Fucked height growth
Suboptimal muscle growth
Increase chances of balding
Low libido
I heard that a pajeeta living in India tried it for a month and the report is that her body and pussy started to smell weird and taste too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 47180 and Deleted member 23558
@Chris Benoit Mirin not quote tweeting so i cant reply you low T slavshit faggot. I will crush u peanut skull with one hand you low T femboy twinks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
@Chris Benoit Mirin not quote tweeting so i cant reply you low T slavshit faggot. I will crush u peanut skull with one hand you low T femboy twinks
cringe. you can always reply, that was easier for me than writing a whole paragraph.
of course ur not crushing shit, stop with the jokes. indians are weak, go and try learn computer science and maybe one day i can hire you to install windows on my pc in baltics

cringe. you can always reply, that was easier for me than writing a whole paragraph.
of course ur not crushing shit, stop with the jokes. indians are weak, go and try learn computer science and maybe one day i can hire you to install windows on my pc in baltics
caged you slavshit manlet. Just put a dot on the end so i can reply you faggot?

Only science i can teach is when I fuck ur babushka and give her lesson in biology while you masturbate in ur snow cave to the moans

caged you slavshit manlet. Just put a dot on the end so i can reply you faggot?

Only science i can teach is when I fuck ur babushka and give her lesson in biology
wow bro u replied alredy 2 times and ur still complaining

ur cringe ugly man from bengaluru ur never even coming to europe haha sixth worlder

wow bro u replied alredy 2 times and ur still complaining

ur cringe ugly man from bengaluru ur never even coming to europe haha sixth worlder
Keep barking manlet I can buy the snow cave you live in with my pocket money

lool. and im bigger than you . like twice ur size
Ur a twink like gosha u want to be fucked by a real man like me. Keep acting tough on the internet when u see me irl ur boipussy becomes wet

Ur a twink like gosha u want to be fucked by a real man like me. Keep acting tough on the internet when u see me irl ur boipussy becomes wet
cringe . stop

What's the best diet what should I eat

cringe . stop
What cringe? says guy who listen to slavshit hiphop unironically and named after cring wrestler who killed his own kids

welcome to ignore dumbfuck

What's the best diet what should I eat
Balanced diet with all types of nutrients more amonut of protein if you are gymcelling

I think the biggest con is the utilization of glucogenesis, although demand driven process it doesn't seem like a healthy pathway to use for many years.

But I know its easier for some people to do that rather than eat just enough carbs spread throughout the day to fuel the brain (approx. 120 grams daily)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What cringe? says guy who listen to slavshit hiphop unironically and named after cring wrestler who killed his own kids

welcome to ignore dumbfuck
goddamn ur so butthurt ahahah

I think the biggest con is the utilization of glucogenesis, although demand driven process it doesn't seem like a healthy pathway to use for many years.

But I know its easier for some people to do that rather than eat just enough carbs spread throughout the day to fuel the brain (approx. 120 grams daily)
When im doing heavy mental work low carb will literally fuck me up. They should examine the liver function of the biggest names in chess and also the biggest longevity (like Anand). I wont be surprised if their livers are above average in volume/ body mass

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
slavshit rap is okay only when its mavrodi edits : )
fucking subhuman haha