Prostitute tells her customer that he has a tiny dick (6 inches)

D

Deleted member 21598

Nignoramus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Prostitute called me small

Okay guys so let’s start off with my measurements or at least what I know of them. At the moment my length is 5.9 NBP and I’m quite girthy, I don’t know my exact measurements for everything else but that’s not the point of this post anyway. So I’m away for work currently and staying at a motel, last night I went to the pub and had a few too many drinks and got really horny and decided I’m going to try a prostitute for the first time ever. I’m not going to go into the full details but I went there and took my clothes off and she says “oh you have a really a small one”. Now I know you have all heard the saying “grower not a show-er” and I’ve been told that this isn’t even a true thing but with me it’s a serious problem, when I am completely soft my penis is tiny, micro penis size and when I become hard it is a huge difference in size. Now I know I shouldn’t give a shit what a prostitute says but it just got me thinking. Now guys is there any way to increase flaccid size or am I stuck this way for life.

Edit: just got home from my work trip and have noticed that all of my cards are missing from my wallet also :D what a great fucking experience this was, my wallet was in my sight at all times so I have no idea how she pulled this off but she did

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Prostitute called me small

Okay guys so let’s start off with my measurements or at least what I know of them. At the moment my length is 5.9 NBP and I’m quite girthy, I don’t know my exact measurements for everything else but that’s not the point of this post anyway. So I’m away for work currently and staying at a motel, last night I went to the pub and had a few too many drinks and got really horny and decided I’m going to try a prostitute for the first time ever. I’m not going to go into the full details but I went there and took my clothes off and she says “oh you have a really a small one”. Now I know you have all heard the saying “grower not a show-er” and I’ve been told that this isn’t even a true thing but with me it’s a serious problem, when I am completely soft my penis is tiny, micro penis size and when I become hard it is a huge difference in size. Now I know I shouldn’t give a shit what a prostitute says but it just got me thinking. Now guys is there any way to increase flaccid size or am I stuck this way for life.

Edit: just got home from my work trip and have noticed that all of my cards are missing from my wallet also :D what a great fucking experience this was, my wallet was in my sight at all times so I have no idea how she pulled this off but she did
Bro lost to her 0-2

• JFL
Reactions: kebab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back